Bad News for Lamar: Tea Partiers Vow to Stand United

Because you say so? :lol: Tennessee rocks with laughter. A TPM candidate will ensure whatever Dem candidate emerges becomes a viable candidate.

Only if he become Republican. The days of the Democrat malaise are coming to an end. I firmly believe that the American people are smarter then you and your democrat handlers think.

There are no Democrats outside of Shelby, Davidson, and one or two other counties in this state.

Ahhhh Utopia.

Oh, Tennessee? Let's see how you leftist chit flies in Cheatham Couunty -Geaux

History books said the TN unionists had no trouble in those counties at all after the war. TN ratified everything they needed to before any other Southern state its citizens were so eager to get back in the Union they had deserted.

Last edited:
Because you say so? :lol: Tennessee rocks with laughter. A TPM candidate will ensure whatever Dem candidate emerges becomes a viable candidate.

Only if he become Republican. The days of the Democrat malaise are coming to an end. I firmly believe that the American people are smarter then you and your democrat handlers think.

You are a mere RINO of the far reactionary crowd, and we in the mainstream GOP don't give a crap what your crowd thinks anymore.

You have been exposed as the fake your are. You can not hold to the principles of the liberal left like you do and be a republican. I won't even call you a RINO because I damn well know you are not one and if you are and you are mainstream, which you are not, it is time to go independent.

You are a mere RINO of the far reactionary crowd, and we in the mainstream GOP don't give a crap what your crowd thinks anymore.

You have been exposed as the fake your are. You can not hold to the principles of the liberal left like you do and be a republican. I won't even call you a RINO because I damn well know you are not one and if you are and you are mainstream, which you are not, it is time to go independent.

You are the RINO fakes of the far right. You will toe the line if you want any influence at the national level or you can start your own party. We in the mainstream don't care what you guys think anymore.

You are the RINO fakes of the far right. You will toe the line if you want any influence at the national level or you can start your own party. We in the mainstream don't care what you guys think anymore.

You in the mainstream days are numbered

Smoke em if you got em

-Geaux

Jake the circus clown uses the word "reactionary" and collects another 25 cents from Obama

Smoke em if you got em

-Geaux

That's what you have said in the last three elections, and we are still laughing at you.

And let's be perfectly clear: that is a threat from you, Geaux4it, and that is stupid.

Geaux4it, stay on track.

No one cares really what the TPM does, in TN or elsewhere.

If your candidate can attract the mainstream GOP, then s/he will not be a reactionary, which is good.

Last edited:
Geaux4it, you are being silly and you will learn. Stay on track.

No one cares really what the TPM does, in TN or elsewhere.

If your candidate can attract the mainstream GOP, then s/he will not be a reactionary, which is good.

Jake- Your desires to turn America into a western Russia will not sustain.

Plain and simple

-Geaux

Jake the circus clown uses the word "reactionary" and collects another 25 cents from Obama

Notice how the fake uses the word "we" and he ain't talking about Republicans. Nothing worse then a fake, Truthmatters had more honesty.

Smoke em if you got em

-Geaux

That's what you have said in the last three elections, and we are still laughing at you.

And let's be perfectly clear: that is a threat from you, Geaux4it, and that is stupid.

Fake you are so damn transparent, Obama ought to ask for his money back.

Smoke em if you got em

-Geaux

Nay, he's a mainstream democrat operative he'll have staying power.

Freewill and Geaux4it do not represent the mainstream of the GOP much less America.

Your insular, parochial nonsense make believe world does not exist, guys. Just lettin' ya know.

Why can't you stay on OP. Coming from the mainstream GOP who has flatly told you no more Perry, Cain, Ryan, Palin, Bachmann, Trump, and other such stupidities.

You will toe the line with the mainstream GOP in TN, or you will be set on the road with your knapsack.

Last edited:
Now to the OP.

The TPM will make sure their candidate is acceptable to the mainstream, and then it the mainstream will decide.

Coming from the mainstream GOP who has flatly told you no more Perry, Cain, Ryan, Palin, Bachmann, Trump, and other such stupidities.

You will toe the line with the GOP, or you will be set on the road with your knapsack.

[youtube]3YiR9idbw5c[/youtube]

I am full agreement that the liberalism of the far right and the reactionaries of the far right are mentally ill.

That is why the GOP is moving solidly into the mainstream and reaching out honestly to women, Hispanics, gays, and other minorities. The old days of hatred from the far right are no longer negotiable in the party.

The TN TPM has to move to the mainstream GOP because the other will not accept the TPM if it does not.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back