Bad news for Trump and the Republican Putin lovers!

Amazing what you can do with some decent weaponry. It would be nice if they could knock down a few onion domes in Moscow.

Those onion domes are churches, you fucking Nazi.

Also...

1718037683646.png

How is this going to help Potato head win an election again?

I thought nothing else mattered to you loons.

And who here supports Putin?

Idiots.
It serves as a confidence builder for Biden and the American people. There's been very little of that lately.

Look for more of the same during the months left until the election.

Trump has to become antiwar and he needs to do so quickly.

Mutually agreed upon limitations of the war are being discarded in order to prop up Biden's war against Russia.

Sadly for the rest of the world, Trump could become so unpopular that he won't even make it to the election?

No stop that... I'm rooting for common sense and a stop to the killing even if it costs us a few jobs at Raytheon....
You don't even realize what a political hack you are. We said the same things you're saying to us in the 2000's when Bush lied us into Iraq.

We are just helping an ally with an aggressive foe. You don't have the resolve? Boy, you sure did have it in the 2000's when you and Israel said stay the course, stay the course stay the course.

It serves as a confidence builder for Biden and the American people. There's been very little of that lately.

Look for more of the same during the months left until the election.

Trump has to become antiwar and he needs to do so quickly.

Mutually agreed upon limitations of the war are being discarded in order to prop up Biden's war against Russia.

Sadly for the rest of the world, Trump could become so unpopular that he won't even make it to the election?
See what I mean? You guys will play politics with anything. Everything. If we say rocks are hard you'll have to argue they are soft.

Never thought I'd see the day you guys would be taken over by the Ruskies. I call you Not See's.

You don't even realize what a political hack you are. We said the same things you're saying to us in the 2000's when Bush lied us into Iraq.

We are just helping an ally with an aggressive foe. You don't have the resolve? Boy, you sure did have it in the 2000's when you and Israel said stay the course, stay the course stay the course.
What did we do to stop the war before it began?... did Joe send a delegation to Russia?... did he call Putin?... did he warn Putin?... no in fact he said he could accept a small incursion....

Last edited:
See what I mean? You guys will play politics with anything. Everything. If we say rocks are hard you'll have to argue they are soft.

Never thought I'd see the day you guys would be taken over by the Ruskies. I call you Not See's.
Yes, it's a confidence builder for Biden's war, and I think you understand that because of your display of anger.

It could be that Biden will have to call on the American people to take a risk on him that has never before been as big?

I can't see any other end game right now on account of Russia's progress is at least being suggested to be stalled.

What did we do to stop the war before it began?... did Joe send delegation to Russia?... did he call Putin?... did he warn Putin?... no in fact he said he could accept a small incursion....
What did you want him to do?

Here's the deal man. You're reaching. Things are great. Just like they were back when Clinton was president or Obama. But it'll never be enough for you. And no matter how bad a Republican president is (Bush), you'll never vote again them. So your opinion really means squat to me. You're being petty. Reminds me of making a big deal out of fast and furious and benghazi and Trump probably had 10 of each during his 4 years. How many high risk missions did Trump send our best on and have a lot of them not return? They say a lot. But it's not easy to find that number. Not very transparent. But whatever right?

How do you really feel about Biden?

“You know you look at the country then,” he continued. “The economy was doing great. Look at what happened during the Clinton years. I mean, we had no war, the economy was doing great, everybody was happy. A lot of people hated him because they were jealous as hell. You know people get jealous and they hate you.”

Here's the deal man. You're reaching. Things are great. Just like they were back when Clinton was president or Obama. But it'll never be enough for you. And no matter how bad a Republican president is (Bush), you'll never vote again them. So your opinion really means squat to me. You're being petty. Reminds me of making a big deal out of fast and furious and benghazi and Trump probably had 10 of each during his 4 years. How many high risk missions did Trump send our best on and have a lot of them not return? They say a lot. But it's not easy to find that number. Not very transparent. But whatever right?

How do you really feel about Biden?

“You know you look at the country then,” he continued. “The economy was doing great. Look at what happened during the Clinton years. I mean, we had no war, the economy was doing great, everybody was happy. A lot of people hated him because they were jealous as hell. You know people get jealous and they hate you.”
:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

The class has taken to hurling shit back and forth at each other already.

But it always betrays the fact that their emotions have been poked with a stick.

How do you really think Biden is doing?

"I think Bill Clinton was a great president,’" Trump said in the interview that was conducted shortly after the 2008 presidential election on NY1's "Inside City Hall" program.

"You know, you look at the country then. The economy was doing great. Look at what happened during the Clinton years. I mean we had no war, the economy was doing great, everybody was happy. A lot of people hated him because they were jealous as hell,’" Trump said.

Look dummy... There is a reason why Putin waited till Trump was gone... he waited till Biden took over just like Putin waited for Joe's boss Obama to win to retake Crimea....
Putin can smell weakness and greed....

Forum List

Back