Baker must make gay cakes

As a practicing Catholic, no I would not bake a remarrying cake for a divorcee. In regards to gluttony, true it's a sin, however it is not restricted only to food. One is guilty of gluttony if one only avails to himself all the comforts of life by not sharing with others.

Seriously: how the heck would you know? It's not like everyone who has divorced wears a sandwich board stating it!

The same is true with queers; no one would have known if the fags had just bought the wedding cake and switched out the figurines on their own.

But they WANT this conflict. They WANT to be the victim so damned bad they will injure themselves and lie about the people who love them so they can be the victim and cry 'Poor poor me!"

They are fucking sick in their god damned heads.
Absolutely! If they had only purchased a standard wedding cake, and not mentioning that the cake was intended for a gay wedding, the baker would have obliged, and we wouldn't have this mess.

He won't. He will not renounce his faith, he'd sooner go to jail. In fact I don't know too many folks who would be willing to abandon their religion.

If you hate gay people... you don't have to follow the rest of the bible.

True story.
The baker never said he hates gay folks. In fact he would sell them any item in the shop (bread, cookies, pies...), that is any item except for a gay cake.

True, but let's not give him any credit for being the least bit tolerant: It dilutes the Queer Attention Whore's message.

A wise person wouldn't eat the cake of the person that hates them. Who knows what the baker did to the cake.
Amen to this and yeah a lawsuit would then follow, but if the person's hatred runs deep enough, anything is possible.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

If the baker did anything that could sicken someone who eats the cake, he violates the laws yet again. If he is that deranged, prison is the only option. He should rethink his past mistake, ask for forgiveness and serve the public, as the law requires. He need not solicit gay customers, nor go beyond what the law requires. As he insists he will sell cookies and cupcakes to gay Americans, his refusal to make wedding cakes for one type of customer rings false. Will he make cakes for divorced persons remarrying, felons, atheists? If so, he is not basing his refusal to operate as a public bakery on any known faith. Are not all humans created in God's image? Of course, then he should be Christian enough to admit the error of his ways & sin no more.

They might be able to make you to bake they cake they can't force you to make it good though.

I've said it before.

Take the order , get the deposit and before shaking their hands, pick your nose and tell them you'll handle the baking personally.

Or, inform them that all profits from the cake will be sent to an anti gay marriage association.

Then what?

Last edited:
They might be able to make you to bake they cake they can't force you to make it good though.

I've said it before.

Take the order , get the deposit and before shaking their hands, pick your nose and tell them you'll handle the baking personally.

Or, inform them that all profits from the cake will be sent to an anti gay marriage association.

Then what?
So, stop complaining and start the baking. :whip:

Or:
5ihYDNY.png

If you hate gay people... you don't have to follow the rest of the bible.

True story.
The baker never said he hates gay folks. In fact he would sell them any item in the shop (bread, cookies, pies...), that is any item except for a gay cake.

True, but let's not give him any credit for being the least bit tolerant: It dilutes the Queer Attention Whore's message.

Be more specific, it's a gay-themed cake. Which if the shop owner is a practicing christian, is not just mildly forbidden, but strictly forbidden in Jude 1 of the Bible. It is a mortal sin to contribute to the spread of the idea of homosexuality as "normal". Transgressors are sent to Hell for eternity for enabling the spread of a homosexual CULTure.

That's a serious breach of any cake maker's 1st amendment rights who is christian or muslim.

If the baker did anything that could sicken someone who eats the cake, he violates the laws yet again. If he is that deranged, prison is the only option. He should rethink his past mistake, ask for forgiveness and serve the public, as the law requires. He need not solicit gay customers, nor go beyond what the law requires. As he insists he will sell cookies and cupcakes to gay Americans, his refusal to make wedding cakes for one type of customer rings false. Will he make cakes for divorced persons remarrying, felons, atheists? If so, he is not basing his refusal to operate as a public bakery on any known faith. Are not all humans created in God's image? Of course, then he should be Christian enough to admit the error of his ways & sin no more.
You may think that his choice of action whatever it ends up being is a sin, but that does not mean that the Lord will think so. Whatever his decision is will over ride anything that is thought by anyone else.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

I do not like black people, or Asians. Therefore I will not serve them anything if they come into my store. To do so would be in violation of my rights.

Think I could get away with that?

Be more specific, it's a gay-themed cake. Which if the shop owner is a practicing christian, is not just mildly forbidden, but strictly forbidden in Jude 1 of the Bible. It is a mortal sin to contribute to the spread of the idea of homosexuality as "normal". Transgressors are sent to Hell for eternity for enabling the spread of a homosexual CULTure.

That's a serious breach of any cake maker's 1st amendment rights who is christian or muslim.
Please define "gay-themed cake".

Are not all humans created in God's image?

Yes, but the problem is that they so often warp themselves into unnatural evil sodomites whose behavior mocks God and His creation.

Don't blame God for that shit.

I do not like black people, or Asians. Therefore I will not serve them anything if they come into my store. To do so would be in violation of my rights.

That is not what the baker did you stupid bitch.

I would not bake any type of divorce cake, or attend any type of divorce ceremony, if such a ceremony even exists. In fact, my church will not allow re-marriage if divorced.

I'm not asking that question. Divorce is a sin...Jesus himself said so. A divorced person remarrying is a sin. Would you bake their cake? How about a fat person. Gluttony is one of the actual listed "deadly sins". Would you bake a cake for a fatty wedding?
As a practicing Catholic, no I would not bake a remarrying cake for a divorcee. In regards to gluttony, true it's a sin, however it is not restricted only to food. One is guilty of gluttony if one only avails to himself all the comforts of life by not sharing with others.

Okay, let's try a different scenario:
Two women walk into your bakery. They ask for a cake. They say their reasons are their own but it is a big happy day. They suggest their business had great fourth quarter profits.
They would like three-layered cake, with frilly edges, Fondant icing, and columns supporting each successive layer. They would like a rainbow of icing gel to run down from the top layer and progress not unlike a waterfall to the bottom layer. They ask for no inscription.
Do you make the cake for these happy business partners?

If I were that baker I'd base an entire ad campaign on being sued by gays. "Cake so good gay men have sued to get one."
Yes, but then his cake baking would again be a public accommodation as opposed to the private club that you have suggested he would create.

are you so simple that you believe that this case doesn't have implications for other businesses?

they don't even understand that Loving v Virginia applies

gay rights IS NOT A CIVIL RIGHTS ISSUE and Loving v. Virginia should NOT apply.
Gay rights is, by simple definition, a civil rights issue.
Civil and political rights - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How else would you propose to categorize LGBT rights, if not a class of rights that protect individuals' freedom from infringement by governments and private organizations?

Whether or not Loving v Virginia applies is a different matter. It most certainly did not apply in Baker v Nelson, but no one ever said that petition before the court was not a civil rights issue.

Which religion teaches you that you will go to hell for an eternity for promoting blacks or asian cultures? Race isn't the same as behaviors of a fad-deviant sexual cult.

Yes, its your right to do so. But it would also be the right of the consumer to judge your actions with their wallets, check books and credit cards. That right there could be a harsh judgment.

Forum List

Back