Baker must make gay cakes

Yes, the baker should say the same thing.

I'm certain that and other shiny objects will please Queer Attention Whores

[YOUTUBE]e7qQ6_RV4VQ[/YOUTUBE]

^^^

Good Example of Shiny Object. I'm certain Queer Attention Whores will watch it.

Thanks.

Come gather 'round people
Wherever you roam
And admit that the waters
Around you have grown
And accept it that soon
You'll be drenched to the bone
If your time to you
Is worth savin'
Then you better start swimmin'
Or you'll sink like a stone
For the times they are a-changin'.

Start swimmin my man

If I were that baker I'd base an entire ad campaign on being sued by gays. "Cake so good gay men have sued to get one."

[YOUTUBE]e7qQ6_RV4VQ[/YOUTUBE]

^^^

Thanks.

Wherever you roam
Around you have grown
And accept it that soon
If your time to you
Is worth savin'

Start swimmin my man

^^^ Attention Whore's Anthem.

There's a little book called Ecclesiastics that's been around a tad longer and has carried more weight than Bob Dylan:

9 What has been will be again,
what has been done will be done again;
there is nothing new under the sun.

^^^

Thanks.

Wherever you roam
Around you have grown
And accept it that soon
If your time to you
Is worth savin'

Start swimmin my man

^^^ Attention Whore's Anthem.

There's a little book called Ecclesiastics that's been around a tad longer and has carried more weight than Bob Dylan:

9 What has been will be again,
what has been done will be done again;
there is nothing new under the sun.

How to Swim

Chick Fil A announced that they would cease donating to anti-gay groups. So the baker should be fine too if he backpedals.
He won't. He will not renounce his faith, he'd sooner go to jail. In fact I don't know too many folks who would be willing to abandon their religion.

Chick Fil A announced that they would cease donating to anti-gay groups. So the baker should be fine too if he backpedals.
He won't. He will not renounce his faith, he'd sooner go to jail. In fact I don't know too many folks who would be willing to abandon their religion.

If you hate gay people... you don't have to follow the rest of the bible.

True story.

True story.
The baker never said he hates gay folks. In fact he would sell them any item in the shop (bread, cookies, pies...), that is any item except for a gay cake.

Don't open a bakery in a locality with public accommodation laws that cover the gheys and you'll be fine. You'll still have to bake cakes for the blacks, Muslims, and the cripples, but hey, you'll be saved from getting the ghey on ya!

Would you bake a cake for a divorced and remarrying couple?

I would not bake any type of divorce cake, or attend any type of divorce ceremony, if such a ceremony even exists. In fact, my church will not allow re-marriage if divorced.

I'm not asking that question. Divorce is a sin...Jesus himself said so. A divorced person remarrying is a sin. Would you bake their cake? How about a fat person. Gluttony is one of the actual listed "deadly sins". Would you bake a cake for a fatty wedding?
As a practicing Catholic, no I would not bake a remarrying cake for a divorcee. In regards to gluttony, true it's a sin, however it is not restricted only to food. One is guilty of gluttony if one only avails to himself all the comforts of life by not sharing with others.

Fuckin A right they have to make the cake. Here in America we have freedom from religion and the right to choose to be gay but business owners don't have the right to discriminate because of race, creed, color or anything else. What don't conservatives get about that?

Sure they do, they just have to be less straight forward about it.

The dude will likely not bake wedding cakes any more, you fucking Nazi

His loss because he's a selective bigot. Too bad for him...wedding cakes are big bucks.

Yeah, too bad someone is being forced to violate their own beliefs because of Nazis like you who think your values are absolutely perfect and so you have the right to trample on other peoples beliefs....just like a Nazi.

So you can weep for the bigots having to mind their Ps and Qs, but frankly, I'm all for living in a civil society.

Not me.

I don't mind -- let me put this more accurately, I cherish -- a messy society in which people are free to actually say what they're thinking without fear of some kind of retribution. That's what made America so dynamic and exciting and (yes) progressive. Freedom is messy and difficult, and it inspires brilliance and innovation. Sure, there are some who use that freedom to lie and distort and retard that brilliance (partisan ideologues, for example), but I'll take that over what you want.

The American Left wants everyone to just shut up and conform to the Central Authority. That's nice and easy and comfy. Shut up ad get in line. Gawd. Freedom isn't easy, I'm afraid, and it requires personal responsibility. That is why the Left has put so much effort into making "personal responsibility" a negative, and you're getting what you want.

In a generation you'll have what you want - a country of dispirited people who gave away their freedom in return for "easy". Congrats.

Oh my god...you are using personal responsibility as your argument?

Fuuuuuuuuucccckkkkkk yooooou. .

That's some hack shit. Again you want the freedom to say what you want when you want without any consequences. Taking zero personal responsibility for your words.

You called me a partisan hack for saying that and yet here you are attempting to use it in the fashion you are.

Fuck you mac...fuck you..

Dude, this is a serious question: are you on DRUGS?!

True story.

What queer told you that? He lied just so you'd finish him off, moron.

Not me.

I don't mind -- let me put this more accurately, I cherish -- a messy society in which people are free to actually say what they're thinking without fear of some kind of retribution. That's what made America so dynamic and exciting and (yes) progressive. Freedom is messy and difficult, and it inspires brilliance and innovation. Sure, there are some who use that freedom to lie and distort and retard that brilliance (partisan ideologues, for example), but I'll take that over what you want.

The American Left wants everyone to just shut up and conform to the Central Authority. That's nice and easy and comfy. Shut up ad get in line. Gawd. Freedom isn't easy, I'm afraid, and it requires personal responsibility. That is why the Left has put so much effort into making "personal responsibility" a negative, and you're getting what you want.

In a generation you'll have what you want - a country of dispirited people who gave away their freedom in return for "easy". Congrats.

Oh my god...you are using personal responsibility as your argument?

Fuuuuuuuuucccckkkkkk yooooou. .

That's some hack shit. Again you want the freedom to say what you want when you want without any consequences. Taking zero personal responsibility for your words.

You called me a partisan hack for saying that and yet here you are attempting to use it in the fashion you are.

Fuck you mac...fuck you..

Dude, this is a serious question: are you on DRUGS?!

Don't blame the drugs; Plasmaball is just an ass hole.

True story.
The baker never said he hates gay folks. In fact he would sell them any item in the shop (bread, cookies, pies...), that is any item except for a gay cake.

A Gay WEDDING Cake.

And OldStool doesn't really think what he said is true; he just hates Christians so he slanders them at every opportunity.

I would not bake any type of divorce cake, or attend any type of divorce ceremony, if such a ceremony even exists. In fact, my church will not allow re-marriage if divorced.

I'm not asking that question. Divorce is a sin...Jesus himself said so. A divorced person remarrying is a sin. Would you bake their cake? How about a fat person. Gluttony is one of the actual listed "deadly sins". Would you bake a cake for a fatty wedding?
As a practicing Catholic, no I would not bake a remarrying cake for a divorcee. In regards to gluttony, true it's a sin, however it is not restricted only to food. One is guilty of gluttony if one only avails to himself all the comforts of life by not sharing with others.

Seriously: how the heck would you know? It's not like everyone who has divorced wears a sandwich board stating it!

Seriously: how the heck would you know? It's not like everyone who has divorced wears a sandwich board stating it!

The same is true with queers; no one would have known if the fags had just bought the wedding cake and switched out the figurines on their own.

But they WANT this conflict. They WANT to be the victim so damned bad they will injure themselves and lie about the people who love them so they can be the victim and cry 'Poor poor me!"

They are fucking sick in their god damned heads.

Don't ask don't tell. What I don't know won't hurt me, and won't be held against me.

Forum List

Back