Baker must make gay cakes

Fuckin A right they have to make the cake. Here in America we have freedom from religion and the right to choose to be gay but business owners don't have the right to discriminate because of race, creed, color or anything else. What don't conservatives get about that?

Sure they do, they just have to be less straight forward about it.

The dude will likely not bake wedding cakes any more, you fucking Nazi

Fuckin A right they have to make the cake. Here in America we have freedom from religion and the right to choose to be gay but business owners don't have the right to discriminate because of race, creed, color or anything else. What don't conservatives get about that?

His loss because he's a selective bigot. Too bad for him...wedding cakes are big bucks.

His loss because he's a selective bigot. Too bad for him...wedding cakes are big bucks.

...But good for some queer cake baker.

Queers Helping Queers: Everyone Wins.

Again, will the gays require devout catholics to disobey the edicts of the Pope, Jude 1 & Romans 1 of the Bible? And muslims? Them too? They must now disobey the Koran? It's all fun and games when you're picking on the protestants. But the Vatican and Imams don't fuck around.

I hope he loses big money too.

I hope he loses big money too.

Chick-fil-A didn't suffer.

I'm certain he's not worried: Lost revenue from cake sales will be more than compensated with purchases from thousands of Brownie Eaters disgusted with Queer Attention Whores.

Do only Queers use Yelp?

I don't know. Do you?

My point is that if you're hoping his business is not on YELP because you think it will receive bad ratings, then the concern is somewhat unrealistic unless Yelp members are queers.

I'd expect there to be more Brownie Eaters who appreciate his stand against Queer Attention Whores to be on Yelp.

Do muslims like brownies? He should advertise to them.

What makes you so sure he's not going to make any wedding cakes?

Every country with a repressive totalitarian government develops many separate below the radar streams of commerce.

I don't know. Do you?

My point is that if you're hoping his business is not on YELP because you think it will receive bad ratings, then the concern is somewhat unrealistic unless Yelp members are queers.

I'd expect there to be more Brownie Eaters who appreciate his stand against Queer Attention Whores to be on Yelp.

Who knows?

However, there are plenty of people who appreciate the under-dog: In this case it is the Baker, after being subjected to a Queer Attention Whore's lawsuit. Chick Fil-A didn't suffer. Niether will the Baker.

Every country with a repressive totalitarian government develops many separate below the radar streams of commerce.

The local news reported he had decided not to make wedding cakes.

Who knows?

However, there are plenty of people who appreciate the under-dog: In this case it is the Baker, after being subjected to a Queer Attention Whore's lawsuit. Chick Fil-A didn't suffer. Niether will the Baker.

Chick Fil A announced that they would cease donating to anti-gay groups. So the baker should be fine too if he backpedals.

Who knows?

Chick Fil A announced that they would cease donating to anti-gay groups. So the baker should be fine too if he backpedals.

Yes, the baker should say the same thing.

I'm certain that and other shiny objects will please Queer Attention Whores

Who knows?

Yes, the baker should say the same thing.

I'm certain that and other shiny objects will please Queer Attention Whores

[YOUTUBE]e7qQ6_RV4VQ[/YOUTUBE]

Funny how none of the bakers I know think they are big bucks.

The local news reported he had decided not to make wedding cakes.

Of course. Get it right out there. Then business as usual. Just a little quieter.

Forum List

Back