Bakers fined for not working homosexual "wedding" continue fighting for their freedoms

The state of Oregon openly and expressly violated the 1st amendment by passing a law that directly abridges the right to follow religion,

:lol: So murder is acceptable if I have a religious belief in human sacrifice?

I assume that is the best you can do?

Oh, if I really wanted to I could cite case law going back 150ish years. But I don't exert such efforts on patently absurd fools like yourself.

"So the court must determine: Has Oregon, for example, compelled Catholics to sculpt totems for Wiccan rituals? Feminists to photograph fraternity initiations? Pro-life filmmakers to video abortions?" the brief asks. "It has not, and that ends the case."

THAT is spot on.
All three would be told the very same thing, do your damn job.

For crying out loud!

Stop whining and bake the fucking cake

So, stop in here,

th

and ask them to make a cake celebrating Hitlers birthday
Do. It's their job, if asked.

"So the court must determine: Has Oregon, for example, compelled Catholics to sculpt totems for Wiccan rituals? Feminists to photograph fraternity initiations? Pro-life filmmakers to video abortions?" the brief asks. "It has not, and that ends the case."

THAT is spot on.

Who are you forcing to do what job?

As a wedding minister, I find this couple's behavior deplorable.

You got a certificate on the internet?

Here is the "deplorable" basis for their behavior;

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Hillary promises she will make these deplorable words null and void.
Can you tell me the bible verse about bakery shops being a religious ritual?

THAT is spot on.

No one is forcing them to do anything but treat all transactions and customers equally. Had they then they would still have a business.

As a wedding minister, I find this couple's behavior deplorable.

You got a certificate on the internet?

Here is the "deplorable" basis for their behavior;

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Hillary promises she will make these deplorable words null and void.
Can you tell me the bible verse about bakery shops being a religious ritual?
Job 1:01

Doctors would be free to only treat people of their own religion. You can't separate people by vocation. "Well bakers can discriminate but doctors can't". Why? If they are the same religion and a doctor doesn't want to treat someone that is Hindu, or Atheist, how exactly do you justify one getting to pick and choose and not another.

THAT is spot on.

No one is forcing them to do anything but treat all transactions and customers equally. Had they then they would still have a business.
No,no...what job do you wish to force them to do?

It's a simple question....

The hillbilly woman in the video is asked if it would be okay to deny wedding cakes to people who have divorced. She says, "That's definitely not the way it is. We don't have a litmus test for customers that come in."

They don't have a litmus test? O'rly? Tell that to the gays they turned away!

Last edited:
Doctors would be free to only treat people of their own religion. You can't separate people by vocation. "Well bakers can discriminate but doctor can't". Why? If they are the same religion and a doctor doesn't want to treat someone that is Hindu, or Atheist, how exactly do you justify one getting to pick and choose and not another.
Some doctors bake cakes, no doubt....
So just what the fuck was your point?

THAT is spot on.
So the Dentist who harassed his employee and ended up paying twice the fine as the bakers under the same Oregon law can get his money back?

Forum List

Back