Baldwin Update

I do care about them,,

tell me why of you dont care did you take time out of your day to tell us you dont care??

Just making conversation, and it seemed to have worked since you cannot stop talking about it.

You are welcome.

If you do care about them why have you not made a single post about them?

Funny thing is 47% will believe it.
Yep... and get mad and curse anyone that dares to disagree with them. Psychopaths, the lot of them. When all of this finally gets hashed out, IF it does, I think we'll find that the idiot was practicing the cross-draw, used his thumb to lever back the action and pulled the trigger as fast as he could while bring the piece to bear on his target. He wanted it to look "cool". He's also a lying sack of monkey shit...

I'm not saying it's impossible.

But I can honestly say in my 45 years of owning guns, being around other gun owners and being in the army I have never seen nor heard of a gun going off without pulling the trigger or someone not properly decocking the gun.

I can't say some fluke freak thing couldn't possibly happen, but the chances of it happening are astronomical. Let alone at the moment someone happens to be pointing said gun at someone else.

8000 plus people die each day in our country. Hard to care about each and everyone of them.

4 people were killed in a school shooting yesterday, how many post have you made about that? Do you even care about them?
About the children who do this. It would be interesting to find out the reasons. Some are mentally ill. But others and the peer pressure and cliques can be brutal one way or the other.

F.lli Pietta long Colt 45 is a single action revolver,so who pulled the hammer back for baldwin?
Or did he do it himself?
It sure makes the whole "the gun went off by itself" sound very unlikely.

There's ZERO chance Baldwin understand how a single action revolver works, which is why he made the absurd claim that no one pulled the trigger. I'm amazed his lawyers let him do this interview.

It seems the firearm Baldwin used on the set of Rust was a 'smart' gun.

(smart enough to be able to pull it's own trigger.)

"Alec Baldwin says he "didn't pull the trigger" on the gun that killed Halyna Hutchins on the set of his movie Rust."

"When asked if he pulled the trigger on the gun that killed Hutchins, the cinematographer who worked on Rust, Baldwin said, "The trigger wasn't pulled. I didn't pull the trigger. I would never point a gun at someone and pull the trigger on them, never.""

WORST excuse I've ever heard.
No one with ANY level of firearms experience believes the bullshit lie that guns go off by themselves without someone pulling the trigger.

They have dropped handguns from 12-story buildings and they still didn't fire.

99.99999999999999999999% of the time a firearm discharges, the trigger was pulled. Maybe once or twice a decade some freak occurrence will cause a discharge without the trigger being pulled.

It seems the firearm Baldwin used on the set of Rust was a 'smart' gun.

This guy is an even bigger jerk than I thought. He must think we are all idiots! I hope he lied like that to the police, too.

I swear I can't remember the last time I met a Lefty that I didn't wonder how the hell they ever got out of grade school!

Forum List

Back