🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ballot Harvesting Part II How Democrats Usurped Democracy and Stole the House

So Democrats won all but 7 of California’s House seats even though in many instances Republicans were leading on election night. Then in the days and yes, WEEKS that followed Democrats found enough votes (mysteriously) to win. Democratic Party doesn’t like free and fair elections. Never have. Crooked to the core. Desperate I guess. They want to ship more jobs overseas, bring in more illegals,destroy the suburbs, and kill more babies.
Ballot harvesting bounty: How Dems apparently used election law change to rout California Republicans
40% of ballots counted AFTER Election Day. Just incredible.
Democratic Sweep of GOP-Held House Seats in CA Sparks Suspicion by Some Republicans
Texas had a problem with this and the guilty were prosecuted. Won’t see that in California. BTW the guilty were all Mexican-Americans. Hmmm. California Democratic Party looks at the caravans coming north and sees potential voters.
Work of AG Paxton’s Election Fraud Unit Results in Arrests of 4 Members of Organized Voter Fraud Ring in North Fort Worth | Office of the Attorney General
Tijuana is wary of them...California Democratic Party wants them badly...
Some residents in Tijuana neighborhood wary of migrant newcomers
Repeat after me...

"We lost the House in 2018 because...

1. we continue to support a vile, arrogant, ignorant, boorish, lewd, crude liar - grotesquely unfit for his high office

2. our leaders arrogantly and openly and gleefully talk of trashing Social Security and Medicare

3. there is no Wall and Mexico is not going to pay for it

4. 11-12,000,000 Illegal Aliens are still present upon United States soil

5. we gave our filthy-rich buddies a massive tax break and only threw a few pretzels at the Plebs

6. our friends and allies and partners across the globe no longer feel that they can rely upon us."

---------

Those are your top six reasons, right there, accounting for 99.99999% of the result.

Fraud accounts for - what - .00001% ?

No sale, on the idea that fraud and gerrymandering were to blame for your loss.

Stop deluding yourselves.

Get your (collective) heads out of your asses and take a long, hard look in the mirror for the cause of your defeat.

Stop deluding yourselves... be honest (collectively) for once... admit that you and your policies were the cause.

Once done, you can begin working on a plan that might actually recapture the House for you in 2020.

But, like the idiot Democrats, you won't take that long, hard look; you don't run that deep; you just don't have it in you.
so the fact they're putting in ballots AFTER the election doesn't bother you? given the left wants to adopt POPULAR VOTE (but i'm sure only when it's in their favor) they are already showing they want the system to always and forever be in their favor. this is what Brown did in CA. the election was over but Orange Co was still able to gather up 250k votes, and somehow what, all democrat, and win?

this needs to end or other states will start allowing it and then this "anarchy" people accuse trump of leading will truly get out of hand and our votes won't matter one damn bit anymore.

Were the votes gathered after election day or just counted after election day?

In florida and Georgia they were CREATED after election day. In Cal who knows, anything is possible in the land of fruits and nuts.
yea, in going over the law itself is pretty much says you can hand over your ballot to an election official and it counts. i don't see anywhere where the election official must take them to the post office before the election is over.

So Democrats won all but 7 of California’s House seats even though in many instances Republicans were leading on election night. Then in the days and yes, WEEKS that followed Democrats found enough votes (mysteriously) to win. Democratic Party doesn’t like free and fair elections. Never have. Crooked to the core. Desperate I guess. They want to ship more jobs overseas, bring in more illegals,destroy the suburbs, and kill more babies.
Ballot harvesting bounty: How Dems apparently used election law change to rout California Republicans
Democratic Sweep of GOP-Held House Seats in CA Sparks Suspicion by Some Republicans
Texas had a problem with this and the guilty were prosecuted. Won’t see that in California. BTW the guilty were all Mexican-Americans. Hmmm. California Democratic Party looks at the caravans coming north and sees potential voters.
Work of AG Paxton’s Election Fraud Unit Results in Arrests of 4 Members of Organized Voter Fraud Ring in North Fort Worth | Office of the Attorney General
How's that voter fraud in NC working out for the GOP?
please list what fraud you're speaking of, which laws are being broken, and how they are doing it. we got enough baseless lobbing of bullshit as it is already in here.

Meanwhile, in the real world......

North Carolina election-fraud investigation centers on operative with criminal history who worked for GOP congressional candidate
if he committed fraud, then fry him in accordance with the law. i'm not a "liberal", if our side broke the law, prosecute them.

can we get back to CA now and what is going on there or must you divert and dance to keep people from noticing?

Divert?

You asked for a link, dope.

please list what fraud you're speaking of, which laws are being broken, and how they are doing it. we got enough baseless lobbing of bullshit as it is already in here.

North Carolina election-fraud investigation centers on operative with criminal history who worked for GOP congressional candidate
if he committed fraud, then fry him in accordance with the law. i'm not a "liberal", if our side broke the law, prosecute them.

can we get back to CA now and what is going on there or must you divert and dance to keep people from noticing?

Divert?

and i addressed it fucktard. now get back to the thread itself.

Divert?

Show us a similar link to the suggested fraud in CA.

Divert?

Show us a similar link to the fraud in CA.

you are a special kind of stupid that only comes along once in a lifetime. i only wish it was someone elses lifetime.

Divert?

you are a special kind of stupid that only comes along once in a lifetime. i only wish it was someone elses lifetime.

There is nothing in those links that points to any specific act, dope. It's all supposition.
There is no investigation in CA like there is in NC. IOW, it's bullshit.

This is how dumb you are. You believe this is real?

From your link.....

The Communists Democrats in California quietly passed legislature in 2016 allowing ballot harvesting.

Iceberg has created a really confusing thread here.

What exactly is ballot harvesting and how did California "meet this criteria"?

I get the feeling this is Gateway Pundit hyperbole that even Iceberg doesn't get

We KNOW Republicans in North Carolina were stealing ballots in African American districts. They are probably going to have a re-vote

I get the feeling this is Gateway Pundit hyperbole that even Iceberg doesn't get

We KNOW Republicans in North Carolina were stealing ballots in African American districts. They are probably going to have a re-vote
i pulled the law out and pointed out where you can now give votes to the political party vs mailing them in.

the title of this thread again is:

so yes, it seems relevant to look at the law itself. you wanna bitch at the GOP - start a thread and have at it.

Divert?

There is nothing in those links that points to any specific act, dope. It's all supposition.

From your link.....

The Communists Democrats in California quietly passed legislature in 2016 allowing ballot harvesting.
and the next information comes from the law itself. google it pissboy.

i pulled the law out and pointed out where you can now give votes to the political party vs mailing them in.

so yes, it seems relevant to look at the law itself. you wanna bitch at the GOP - start a thread and have at it.

It seems they followed the law, so unless the law is found to be invalid by a higher court, they did not actually do anything fraudulent.

Hey "pissboy". I tried wading through your bullshit and nothing you posted made sense.

I have treated you with respect and your response has been epithets?

Post your fucking link here asshole or admit you have no idea what you are talking about

It seems they followed the law, so unless the law is found to be invalid by a higher court, they did not actually do anything fraudulent.
well that's what i'm saying. the "law" needs to be challenged. i don't see anywhere that it states the ballots given to a political rep need to be postmarked or validated by an independent party. i may have missed it reading through the legalese but it seems to pretty much say:

old:
must mail in ballot before deadline.

new:
must be mailed in before deadline *or* given to a rep of a political party.

the "validation process" itself seems MIA. multi-tasking this am and may have missed it but i didn't see it.

Divert?

From your link.....

No investigations in CA, dope.

From your link.....

never said there were, pissboy.

Show a single illegal vote that was cast and we can talk

Ballot Harvesting my ass

Ballot Harvesting my ass
show me where i said it was currently illegal.

for the love of fucks sake some people can't read AND comprehend for shit.

Ballot Harvesting my ass
The only credible evidence of election fraud concerns Republicans. Why doesn't that surprise me in the least?

Unusual pattern of signatures emerges as North Carolina probes allegations in House race - CNNPolitics

Republicans cry foul, but when push comes to shove, it is nearly always Republicans that try to overturn elections with shenanigans after elections or tamper with ballots.

From your link.....

never said there were, pissboy.

Because there's no malfeasance, dope.

Ballot Harvesting my ass
The only credible evidence of election fraud concerns Republicans. Why doesn't that surprise me in the least?

Unusual pattern of signatures emerges as North Carolina probes allegations in House race - CNNPolitics

Republicans cry foul, but when push comes to shove, it is nearly always Republicans that try to overturn elections with shenanigans after elections or tamper with ballots.
CNN?

gonna pass on that pompom waving site of crap.

this is not to say it's not happening and if it is, shouldn't be stopped regardless. but this is why we need a voter ID so we can spot it and stop it regardless of who is doing it. yet its usually the left stopping anything from being done about it; until it happens to affect them. that's when either side really go nuts.

in any event, we need a system overhaul and a voter ID card and proof of eligibility needs to be a part of that.

Ballot Harvesting my ass

CNN?

gonna pass on that pompom waving site of crap.

this is not to say it's not happening and if it is, shouldn't be stopped regardless. but this is why we need a voter ID so we can spot it and stop it regardless of who is doing it. yet its usually the left stopping anything from being done about it; until it happens to affect them. that's when either side really go nuts.

in any event, we need a system overhaul and a voter ID card and proof of eligibility needs to be a part of that.

How does voter ID in any way work with absentee ballots?

Forum List

Back