🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ballot Harvesting Part II How Democrats Usurped Democracy and Stole the House

Here's a few articles on how Blacks are kept from voting. Hmm, google search usually comes up with republicans doing it. Maybe the next time republicans pass a tax giveaway to the rich, they can set aside a little to fund voter i.d. since not every one can afford some of the costs to become legit voters. Anyway, links below.

What Is Voter Suppression? Republican Strategy Explained – Rolling Stone
Vote “Caging” Gets legal?!? RNC Asks Court To Lift Consent Decree That Blocked Jim Crow Voter Purge Scam
The Barriers That Keep Blacks and Latinos From Voting - The Atlantic
what are the costs to get a voter ID?

sick and tired of that argument that may apply to like 1 or 2% of the entire population and can be taken care of via other means.
they are free. so not sure what his point is. I'm still curious how they can survive without a valid ID anyway. Can't get a SS check, can't get medicare, can't get booze, can't drive a car. can't get food stamps. can't get quite a lot without a valid ID. hmmmmmm some lefty needs to explain.
that's pretty much what i was calling him on. this new CA law is pretty much saying after the election if you didn't win, go get more votes, you have 8 days.

again, i see no validation process that the vote was cast before the deadline as it was previously. now the RIGHT could do this too i suppose but do we really want people to keep digging DOWN vs. cleaning this shit up?

i see no validation process that the vote was cast before the deadline as it was previously.

Except for a postmark on or before election day, of course.
you didn't read the law did you. you can mail them in *OR* hand them to an election official. it never said the election official has to postmark them.

sick and tired of that argument that may apply to like 1 or 2% of the entire population and can be taken care of via other means.
they are free. so not sure what his point is. I'm still curious how they can survive without a valid ID anyway. Can't get a SS check, can't get medicare, can't get booze, can't drive a car. can't get food stamps. can't get quite a lot without a valid ID. hmmmmmm some lefty needs to explain.
that's pretty much what i was calling him on. this new CA law is pretty much saying after the election if you didn't win, go get more votes, you have 8 days.

again, i see no validation process that the vote was cast before the deadline as it was previously. now the RIGHT could do this too i suppose but do we really want people to keep digging DOWN vs. cleaning this shit up?
well there is no way to determine anything. There’s no control! Not sure how that’s fair in any way! Why ever stop voting then?
well the website does say it needs to be done *before* the end of the voting period, however since you're taking it to the office itself, there's no way to validate it and you're going on pure trust the "party" will be ethical.

Post a link showing the ballots are not validated when delivered in person. I would bet they have a barcode that is scanned.
post a link that says it is. i posted the law itself word for word and that was not in there.

do your own homework.

Ballot Harvesting is just another name for Voter Fraud.

Just sayin'.

Ballot Harvesting Part II How Democrats Usurped Democracy and Stole the House

Nothing was stolen. You lost because the president is disliked and the consequences of that filtered down throughout the rest of your party.

So Democrats won all but 7 of California’s House seats even though in many instances Republicans were leading on election night. Then in the days and yes, WEEKS that followed Democrats found enough votes (mysteriously) to win. Democratic Party doesn’t like free and fair elections. Never have. Crooked to the core. Desperate I guess. They want to ship more jobs overseas, bring in more illegals,destroy the suburbs, and kill more babies.
Ballot harvesting bounty: How Dems apparently used election law change to rout California Republicans
40% of ballots counted AFTER Election Day. Just incredible.
Democratic Sweep of GOP-Held House Seats in CA Sparks Suspicion by Some Republicans
Texas had a problem with this and the guilty were prosecuted. Won’t see that in California. BTW the guilty were all Mexican-Americans. Hmmm. California Democratic Party looks at the caravans coming north and sees potential voters.
Work of AG Paxton’s Election Fraud Unit Results in Arrests of 4 Members of Organized Voter Fraud Ring in North Fort Worth | Office of the Attorney General
Tijuana is wary of them...California Democratic Party wants them badly...
Some residents in Tijuana neighborhood wary of migrant newcomers

Laughing.....yet another conspiracy backed by jack shit innuendo?

So Democrats won all but 7 of California’s House seats even though in many instances Republicans were leading on election night. Then in the days and yes, WEEKS that followed Democrats found enough votes (mysteriously) to win. Democratic Party doesn’t like free and fair elections. Never have. Crooked to the core. Desperate I guess. They want to ship more jobs overseas, bring in more illegals,destroy the suburbs, and kill more babies.
Ballot harvesting bounty: How Dems apparently used election law change to rout California Republicans
40% of ballots counted AFTER Election Day. Just incredible.
Democratic Sweep of GOP-Held House Seats in CA Sparks Suspicion by Some Republicans
Texas had a problem with this and the guilty were prosecuted. Won’t see that in California. BTW the guilty were all Mexican-Americans. Hmmm. California Democratic Party looks at the caravans coming north and sees potential voters.
Work of AG Paxton’s Election Fraud Unit Results in Arrests of 4 Members of Organized Voter Fraud Ring in North Fort Worth | Office of the Attorney General
Tijuana is wary of them...California Democratic Party wants them badly...
Some residents in Tijuana neighborhood wary of migrant newcomers
This thread has moved to "conspiracy theory" forum.

Here's a few articles on how Blacks are kept from voting. Hmm, google search usually comes up with republicans doing it. Maybe the next time republicans pass a tax giveaway to the rich, they can set aside a little to fund voter i.d. since not every one can afford some of the costs to become legit voters. Anyway, links below.

Vote “Caging” Gets legal?!? RNC Asks Court To Lift Consent Decree That Blocked Jim Crow Voter Purge Scam

i see no validation process that the vote was cast before the deadline as it was previously.

Isn’t what was posted. He stated, and you missed it, they are physically handing ballots outside the post office to demolosers who then send them to other precincts after Election Day, eight days later. And you think that’s fair! Amazing

Just sayin'.

Its a republican favorite in terms of why they lose elections. But when pressed to show any significant evidence of it....

......shit gets a little 'Puff the Magic Dragon'.

Just sayin'.

Its a republican favorite in terms of why they lose elections. But when pressed to show any significant evidence of it....

You can keep spinning it that way all you want. But as someone who has lived in CA most of her life, I can see the damage that Voter Fraud has done to the state. The big tell is that these "found" ballots always are mostly in favor of the Democrats. It's fraud.

In Calif has any voter complained that an incomplete ballot was collected, or a vote changed?

ND gopers changed their laws explicitly to keep native americans from voting, despite any evidence of voter fraud. If that's ok, I don't see the gop gripe about Calif. It's hardly surprising that few, if any, voters who had difficulty finding a stamp, let alone standing in line during working hours, voted for a goper.

The gop wanted Trump, and now they can reap their harvest. (pun intended)

Just sayin'.

You can keep spinning it that way all you want. But as someone who has lived in CA most of her life, I can see the damage that Voter Fraud has done to the state. The big tell is that these "found" ballots always are mostly in favor of the Democrats. It's fraud.

As someone who has lived in California most of her life, you've imagined the damage of non-existent voter fraud.

And by 'spinning it', you mean noting the gloriuos lack of any significant evidence of voter fraud?

California is a very left leaning state. It getting more so. Get used to the idea.

In Calif has any voter complained that an incomplete ballot was collected, or a vote changed?

ND gopers changed their laws explicitly to keep native americans from voting, despite any evidence of voter fraud. If that's ok, I don't see the gop gripe about Calif. It's hardly surprising that few, if any, voters who had difficulty finding a stamp, let alone standing in line during working hours, voted for a goper.

this is like fish in a barrel at times.

Voter Complaint | California Secretary of State
there's enough there to have a gov department on it.

ooo - another! File a Complaint

Just sayin'.

As someone who has lived in California most of her life, you've imagined the damage of non-existent voter fraud.

And by 'spinning it', you mean noting the gloriuos lack of any significant evidence of voter fraud?

California is a very left leaning state. It getting more so. Get used to the idea.
which explains why people are leaving it in record numbers.

Why More People are Leaving California Than Moving Here

get used to it.

you didn't read the law did you. you can mail them in *OR* hand them to an election official. it never said the election official has to postmark them.

That doesn't mean they aren't validated, liar.

The fact is, you simply don't know.

well there is no way to determine anything. There’s no control! Not sure how that’s fair in any way! Why ever stop voting then?
well the website does say it needs to be done *before* the end of the voting period, however since you're taking it to the office itself, there's no way to validate it and you're going on pure trust the "party" will be ethical.

Post a link showing the ballots are not validated when delivered in person. I would bet they have a barcode that is scanned.
post a link that says it is. i posted the law itself word for word and that was not in there.

do your own homework.

Bullshit.

Prove they aren't. It's you who claim malfeasance based on them not being
" validated".

Prove they aren't, loser. Show us the procedures, liar.

this is like fish in a barrel at times.

Voter Complaint | California Secretary of State
there's enough there to have a gov department on it.

ooo - another! File a Complaint
You failed to show there are voters complaining, but you showed Calif has a way for voters to lodge complaints online. Are your media sources incapable of finding any complaints?

Just sayin'.

And people are fleeing this massive tax state.

Just sayin'.

And people are fleeing this massive tax state.

California is easily the most populous state in the Union. And its growth line is fairly consistent.

California Population.PNG

Forum List

Back