🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ballot Harvesting Part II How Democrats Usurped Democracy and Stole the House

Ballot Harvesting is just another name for Voter Fraud.

Just sayin'.

Its a republican favorite in terms of why they lose elections. But when pressed to show any significant evidence of it....

......shit gets a little 'Puff the Magic Dragon'.

You can keep spinning it that way all you want. But as someone who has lived in CA most of her life, I can see the damage that Voter Fraud has done to the state. The big tell is that these "found" ballots always are mostly in favor of the Democrats. It's fraud.

As someone who has lived in California most of her life, you've imagined the damage of non-existent voter fraud.

And by 'spinning it', you mean noting the gloriuos lack of any significant evidence of voter fraud?

California is a very left leaning state. It getting more so. Get used to the idea.

And people are fleeing this massive tax state.

California is easily the most populous state in the Union. And its growth line is fairly consistent.

View attachment 232717

The middle class is fleeing CA. The population increase is due to illegals.

Ballot Harvesting is just another name for Voter Fraud.

Just sayin'.

Its a republican favorite in terms of why they lose elections. But when pressed to show any significant evidence of it....

You can keep spinning it that way all you want. But as someone who has lived in CA most of her life, I can see the damage that Voter Fraud has done to the state. The big tell is that these "found" ballots always are mostly in favor of the Democrats. It's fraud.

As someone who has lived in California most of her life, you've imagined the damage of non-existent voter fraud.

And by 'spinning it', you mean noting the gloriuos lack of any significant evidence of voter fraud?

California is a very left leaning state. It getting more so. Get used to the idea.

California is easily the most populous state in the Union. And its growth line is fairly consistent.

View attachment 232717

Nope, you listed population. From 2007-2016, 5 million came in and 6 million left california.

California is turning into what they believe is the liberal utopia. The very rich. Servants of the very rich. Businesses that serve the rich or at least the servants. Sort of like the last days of Rome.

Since the fires, the wealhy are building mega million dollar communities. They are walled off with their own police and fire fighters.

California is turning into what they believe is the liberal utopia. The very rich. Servants of the very rich. Businesses that serve the rich or at least the servants. Sort of like the last days of Rome.

Since the fires, the wealhy are building mega million dollar communities. They are walled off with their own police and fire fighters.

Indeed. Progressives are in reality Neo-Feudalists. They want to be lords served by a bunch of peasants. The middle class undermines this goal, hence must be destroyed.

what are the costs to get a voter ID?

sick and tired of that argument that may apply to like 1 or 2% of the entire population and can be taken care of via other means.
they are free. so not sure what his point is. I'm still curious how they can survive without a valid ID anyway. Can't get a SS check, can't get medicare, can't get booze, can't drive a car. can't get food stamps. can't get quite a lot without a valid ID. hmmmmmm some lefty needs to explain.
that's pretty much what i was calling him on. this new CA law is pretty much saying after the election if you didn't win, go get more votes, you have 8 days.

again, i see no validation process that the vote was cast before the deadline as it was previously. now the RIGHT could do this too i suppose but do we really want people to keep digging DOWN vs. cleaning this shit up?

i see no validation process that the vote was cast before the deadline as it was previously.

Except for a postmark on or before election day, of course.
you didn't read the law did you. you can mail them in *OR* hand them to an election official. it never said the election official has to postmark them.

That doesn't mean they aren't validated, liar.

The fact is, you simply don't know.
and ive been asking HOW they get validated. feel free to tell me vs name calling.

they are free. so not sure what his point is. I'm still curious how they can survive without a valid ID anyway. Can't get a SS check, can't get medicare, can't get booze, can't drive a car. can't get food stamps. can't get quite a lot without a valid ID. hmmmmmm some lefty needs to explain.
that's pretty much what i was calling him on. this new CA law is pretty much saying after the election if you didn't win, go get more votes, you have 8 days.

again, i see no validation process that the vote was cast before the deadline as it was previously. now the RIGHT could do this too i suppose but do we really want people to keep digging DOWN vs. cleaning this shit up?

i see no validation process that the vote was cast before the deadline as it was previously.

you didn't read the law did you. you can mail them in *OR* hand them to an election official. it never said the election official has to postmark them.

and ive been asking HOW they get validated. feel free to tell me vs name calling.

You should find out before making
un-validated accusations of malfeasance.

i never made the claim. i said it doest show how its validated.

you go makexup the rest.

you go makexup the rest.

You never made a suggestion of malfeasance?

Hmm...

and if you tell them they're cheating, they just say no, we changed the laws.

like they want to do to popular votes vs. EC. while our individual votes may not mean much, they do mean something. until people start doing this shit.

Here's a few articles on how Blacks are kept from voting. Hmm, google search usually comes up with republicans doing it. Maybe the next time republicans pass a tax giveaway to the rich, they can set aside a little to fund voter i.d. since not every one can afford some of the costs to become legit voters. Anyway, links below.

What Is Voter Suppression? Republican Strategy Explained – Rolling Stone
Vote “Caging” Gets legal?!? RNC Asks Court To Lift Consent Decree That Blocked Jim Crow Voter Purge Scam
The Barriers That Keep Blacks and Latinos From Voting - The Atlantic
what are the costs to get a voter ID?

sick and tired of that argument that may apply to like 1 or 2% of the entire population and can be taken care of via other means.

well there is no way to determine anything. There’s no control! Not sure how that’s fair in any way! Why ever stop voting then?
well the website does say it needs to be done *before* the end of the voting period, however since you're taking it to the office itself, there's no way to validate it and you're going on pure trust the "party" will be ethical.
that's no control. eight days later they can claim ballots have been found. amazing still.

So Democrats won all but 7 of California’s House seats even though in many instances Republicans were leading on election night. Then in the days and yes, WEEKS that followed Democrats found enough votes (mysteriously) to win. Democratic Party doesn’t like free and fair elections. Never have. Crooked to the core. Desperate I guess. They want to ship more jobs overseas, bring in more illegals,destroy the suburbs, and kill more babies.
Ballot harvesting bounty: How Dems apparently used election law change to rout California Republicans
40% of ballots counted AFTER Election Day. Just incredible.
Democratic Sweep of GOP-Held House Seats in CA Sparks Suspicion by Some Republicans
Texas had a problem with this and the guilty were prosecuted. Won’t see that in California. BTW the guilty were all Mexican-Americans. Hmmm. California Democratic Party looks at the caravans coming north and sees potential voters.
Work of AG Paxton’s Election Fraud Unit Results in Arrests of 4 Members of Organized Voter Fraud Ring in North Fort Worth | Office of the Attorney General
Tijuana is wary of them...California Democratic Party wants them badly...
Some residents in Tijuana neighborhood wary of migrant newcomers
Georgia
Michegan
Wisconsin
North Carolina
Florida

Start there. That's where we need investigations.

So Democrats won all but 7 of California’s House seats even though in many instances Republicans were leading on election night. Then in the days and yes, WEEKS that followed Democrats found enough votes (mysteriously) to win. Democratic Party doesn’t like free and fair elections. Never have. Crooked to the core. Desperate I guess. They want to ship more jobs overseas, bring in more illegals,destroy the suburbs, and kill more babies.
Ballot harvesting bounty: How Dems apparently used election law change to rout California Republicans
Democratic Sweep of GOP-Held House Seats in CA Sparks Suspicion by Some Republicans
Texas had a problem with this and the guilty were prosecuted. Won’t see that in California. BTW the guilty were all Mexican-Americans. Hmmm. California Democratic Party looks at the caravans coming north and sees potential voters.
Work of AG Paxton’s Election Fraud Unit Results in Arrests of 4 Members of Organized Voter Fraud Ring in North Fort Worth | Office of the Attorney General

The only credible allegations of election fraud and ballot harvesting involve REPUBLICANS who stole and hid ballots and won an election in doing so.

The American public soundly rejected the politics of fear, hatred, misogyny and racism that is today's Republican Party. If Republicans don't smarten up, it won't exist after the 2020 elections. The general public is disgusted and revolted by this President and his party of crooks, liars and criminals.
brower county and the election judge. but whatever eh?

View attachment 232717

The middle class is fleeing CA. The population increase is due to illegals.

This is EASILY proven to. Check the price on a U haul leaving CA for let's say Dallas. Now check the price for the same U Haul leaving say Dallas and going TO CA. The one leaving CA costs twice as much.

Reason? Simple supply and demand.

you go make up the rest.

Hmm...

like they want to do to popular votes vs. EC. while our individual votes may not mean much, they do mean something. until people start doing this shit.
yea and if they changed the laws then they are following the current laws are they not? so i'm saying they changed the laws to make this "legal" now didn't i?

you and comprehension don't play well together do you?

now - show me where they validate these votes please. you keep going on the attack to me but you NEVER simply prove these are validated. i don't think they are, you say i'm wrong, prove it.

you go make up the rest.

Hmm...

yea and if they changed the laws then they are following the current laws are they not? so i'm saying they changed the laws to make this "legal" now didn't i?

now - show me where they validate these votes please. you keep going on the attack to me but you NEVER simply prove these are validated. i don't think they are, you say i'm wrong, prove it.

You're not very good at this, Shirley.

You claimed malfeasance.

Prove it, loser.

Repeat after me...

"We lost the House in 2018 because...

1. we continue to support a vile, arrogant, ignorant, boorish, lewd, crude liar - grotesquely unfit for his high office

2. our leaders arrogantly and openly and gleefully talk of trashing Social Security and Medicare

3. there is no Wall and Mexico is not going to pay for it

4. 11-12,000,000 Illegal Aliens are still present upon United States soil

5. we gave our filthy-rich buddies a massive tax break and only threw a few pretzels at the Plebs

6. our friends and allies and partners across the globe no longer feel that they can rely upon us."

---------

Those are your top six reasons, right there, accounting for 99.99999% of the result.

Fraud accounts for - what - .00001% ?

No sale, on the idea that fraud and gerrymandering were to blame for your loss.

Get your (collective) heads out of your asses and take a long, hard look in the mirror for the cause of your defeat.

Stop deluding yourselves... be honest (collectively) for once... admit that your policies and behaviors were the cause.

Do that, and you can begin working on a plan that might actually recapture the House for you in 2020.

But, like the idiot Democrats, you won't take that long, hard look; you don't run that deep; you just don't have it in you.

Wrong thread I thought you were talking about that republican state of N.C.

you go make up the rest.

Hmm...

You claimed malfeasance.

Prove it, loser.
prove they didnt trollboy.

you go make up the rest.

Hmm...

You claimed malfeasance.

Prove it, loser.

Such a loser.

Can't back up your own slop when called on it, loser?

Tell us all about your rage against CA Dems.

you go make up the rest.

Hmm...

You claimed malfeasance.

Prove it, loser.

Such a loser.

you never want to talk issues.

just be a dick.

bye.

And now, a blast from the past:

They are just sore loser, crybaby,assholes.

Don't be a sore loser, crybaby, asshole.

you go make up the rest.

Hmm...

You claimed malfeasance.

Prove it, loser.

Such a loser.

Sure he did. Laid it all out. Now you just need to prove him wrong. Why can’t you do that?

Forum List

Back