🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ballot Harvesting Part II How Democrats Usurped Democracy and Stole the House

There
So Democrats won all but 7 of California’s House seats even though in many instances Republicans were leading on election night. Then in the days and yes, WEEKS that followed Democrats found enough votes (mysteriously) to win. Democratic Party doesn’t like free and fair elections. Never have. Crooked to the core. Desperate I guess. They want to ship more jobs overseas, bring in more illegals,destroy the suburbs, and kill more babies.
Ballot harvesting bounty: How Dems apparently used election law change to rout California Republicans
40% of ballots counted AFTER Election Day. Just incredible.
Democratic Sweep of GOP-Held House Seats in CA Sparks Suspicion by Some Republicans
Texas had a problem with this and the guilty were prosecuted. Won’t see that in California. BTW the guilty were all Mexican-Americans. Hmmm. California Democratic Party looks at the caravans coming north and sees potential voters.
Work of AG Paxton’s Election Fraud Unit Results in Arrests of 4 Members of Organized Voter Fraud Ring in North Fort Worth | Office of the Attorney General
Tijuana is wary of them...California Democratic Party wants them badly...
Some residents in Tijuana neighborhood wary of migrant newcomers
Repeat after me...

"We lost the House in 2018 because...

1. we continue to support a vile, arrogant, ignorant, boorish, lewd, crude liar - grotesquely unfit for his high office

2. our leaders arrogantly and openly and gleefully talk of trashing Social Security and Medicare

3. there is no Wall and Mexico is not going to pay for it

4. 11-12,000,000 Illegal Aliens are still present upon United States soil

5. we gave our filthy-rich buddies a massive tax break and only threw a few pretzels at the Plebs

6. our friends and allies and partners across the globe no longer feel that they can rely upon us."

---------

Those are your top six reasons, right there, accounting for 99.99999% of the result.

Fraud accounts for - what - .00001% ?

No sale, on the idea that fraud and gerrymandering were to blame for your loss.

Stop deluding yourselves.

Get your (collective) heads out of your asses and take a long, hard look in the mirror for the cause of your defeat.

Stop deluding yourselves... be honest (collectively) for once... admit that you and your policies were the cause.

Once done, you can begin working on a plan that might actually recapture the House for you in 2020.

But, like the idiot Democrats, you won't take that long, hard look; you don't run that deep; you just don't have it in you.
so the fact they're putting in ballots AFTER the election doesn't bother you? given the left wants to adopt POPULAR VOTE (but i'm sure only when it's in their favor) they are already showing they want the system to always and forever be in their favor. this is what Brown did in CA. the election was over but Orange Co was still able to gather up 250k votes, and somehow what, all democrat, and win?

this needs to end or other states will start allowing it and then this "anarchy" people accuse trump of leading will truly get out of hand and our votes won't matter one damn bit anymore.
What the Democrats did was entirely within the law.

The Republicans could have done the same thing the Democrats did.

They didn't. They fucked up. End of story.

Don't be a sore loser, crybaby, asshole.

You never made a suggestion of malfeasance?

Hmm...
yea and if they changed the laws then they are following the current laws are they not? so i'm saying they changed the laws to make this "legal" now didn't i?

you and comprehension don't play well together do you?

now - show me where they validate these votes please. you keep going on the attack to me but you NEVER simply prove these are validated. i don't think they are, you say i'm wrong, prove it.

You're not very good at this, Shirley.

You claimed malfeasance.

Prove it, loser.
prove they didnt trollboy.

Such a loser.

Can't back up your own slop when called on it, loser?

Tell us all about your rage against CA Dems.
Sure he did. Laid it all out. Now you just need to prove him wrong. Why can’t you do that?
No one has proven any fraud took place in California, snowflake.

There
So Democrats won all but 7 of California’s House seats even though in many instances Republicans were leading on election night. Then in the days and yes, WEEKS that followed Democrats found enough votes (mysteriously) to win. Democratic Party doesn’t like free and fair elections. Never have. Crooked to the core. Desperate I guess. They want to ship more jobs overseas, bring in more illegals,destroy the suburbs, and kill more babies.
Ballot harvesting bounty: How Dems apparently used election law change to rout California Republicans
Democratic Sweep of GOP-Held House Seats in CA Sparks Suspicion by Some Republicans
Texas had a problem with this and the guilty were prosecuted. Won’t see that in California. BTW the guilty were all Mexican-Americans. Hmmm. California Democratic Party looks at the caravans coming north and sees potential voters.
Work of AG Paxton’s Election Fraud Unit Results in Arrests of 4 Members of Organized Voter Fraud Ring in North Fort Worth | Office of the Attorney General
Repeat after me...

1. we continue to support a vile, arrogant, ignorant, boorish, lewd, crude liar - grotesquely unfit for his high office

2. our leaders arrogantly and openly and gleefully talk of trashing Social Security and Medicare

5. we gave our filthy-rich buddies a massive tax break and only threw a few pretzels at the Plebs

6. our friends and allies and partners across the globe no longer feel that they can rely upon us."

---------

Those are your top six reasons, right there, accounting for 99.99999% of the result.

Get your (collective) heads out of your asses and take a long, hard look in the mirror for the cause of your defeat.

Stop deluding yourselves... be honest (collectively) for once... admit that you and your policies were the cause.

Once done, you can begin working on a plan that might actually recapture the House for you in 2020.

But, like the idiot Democrats, you won't take that long, hard look; you don't run that deep; you just don't have it in you.
so the fact they're putting in ballots AFTER the election doesn't bother you? given the left wants to adopt POPULAR VOTE (but i'm sure only when it's in their favor) they are already showing they want the system to always and forever be in their favor. this is what Brown did in CA. the election was over but Orange Co was still able to gather up 250k votes, and somehow what, all democrat, and win?

this needs to end or other states will start allowing it and then this "anarchy" people accuse trump of leading will truly get out of hand and our votes won't matter one damn bit anymore.

ok - so lets do this your way then. if we can drop the insults and talk like adults that would help but your call.

"do the same thing" - what exactly did the democrats do that the republicans could have done also? i'd like to hear your interpretation of the process. then, please tell me if i give it directly to an election office official, who or what validates the vote was turned in before the official deadline?

part 2 has been my ongoing question you and hutch are ignoring so you can get your name calling in, so please humor me and just simply tell me who validates the votes are valid and in *before* the deadline passes?

There
Repeat after me...

---------

ok - so lets do this your way then. if we can drop the insults and talk like adults that would help but your call.

"do the same thing" - what exactly did the democrats do that the republicans could have done also? i'd like to hear your interpretation of the process. then, please tell me if i give it directly to an election office official, who or what validates the vote was turned in before the official deadline?

part 2 has been my ongoing question you and hutch are ignoring so you can get your name calling in, so please humor me and just simply tell me who validates the votes are valid and in *before* the deadline passes?
I'm sorry your feewings are hurt, snowflake. But you are going to have to take up the whole "drop the insults and talk like adults" thing with the person who started this topic. See post 99.

The Democrats followed the law. There is no fraud. None of you whiny snowflakes has shown evidence of any fraud.

When you have evidence of fraud, let us know.

Until then, the Democrats beat the Republicans fair and square.

Don't be a sore loser, crybaby, asshole (see post 99).

There
Repeat after me...

---------

I'm sorry your feewings are hurt, snowflake. But you are going to have to take up the whole "drop the insults and talk like adults" thing with the person who started this topic. See post 99.

The Democrats followed the law. There is no fraud. None of you whiny snowflakes has shown evidence of any fraud.

so you have zero desire to have a conversation, just be ... you.

got it. you bring nothing to the table that anyone has any real value around.

VOTE HARVESTING IS CHEATING...plain and simple...where is the elections board?....

There
Repeat after me...

---------

so you have zero desire to have a conversation, just be ... you.

got it. you bring nothing to the table that anyone has any real value around.
You whiny snowflakes brought "we wuz robbed!" to the table, with no evidence.

Don't complain when you get mocked for it, especially when you have gloated in the past about sore losers not being able to accept the results of an election.

Here's a hypocritical blast from the past:
the left has done nothing but first demand election results are honored then annihilate them when they lose..

Looks like you first demand election results are honored then annihilate them when you lose. :lol:

Show a single illegal vote that was cast and we can talk

Ballot Harvesting my ass
The only credible evidence of election fraud concerns Republicans. Why doesn't that surprise me in the least?

Unusual pattern of signatures emerges as North Carolina probes allegations in House race - CNNPolitics

Republicans cry foul, but when push comes to shove, it is nearly always Republicans that try to overturn elections with shenanigans after elections or tamper with ballots.
CNN?

gonna pass on that pompom waving site of crap.

this is not to say it's not happening and if it is, shouldn't be stopped regardless. but this is why we need a voter ID so we can spot it and stop it regardless of who is doing it. yet its usually the left stopping anything from being done about it; until it happens to affect them. that's when either side really go nuts.

in any event, we need a system overhaul and a voter ID card and proof of eligibility needs to be a part of that.
sure its ok to dislike CNN.
But you can read the same thing on fox news.

Woman says she was paid to collect absentee ballots in North Carolina House race. NC state election board wont certify house results.
This is election fraud, not voter fraud.

I've seen 3 interviews 3 different voters in NC same story they were not going to vote some woman came and filled out the ballots and said she would return with them and she did not.

Repeat after me...

---------

Stop deluding yourselves... be honest (collectively) for once... admit that your policies and behaviors were the cause.

Do that, and you can begin working on a plan that might actually recapture the House for you in 2020.

States hold the elections. States draw up the districts. Incumbents win 90% of the time in House races (fact). Why didn’t this happen in California with Republicans? Your six points are off the mark. Republicans “gleefully” talk about trashing Social Security and Medicare? Really? Evidence please. I know Libertarians would like to end both programs. California results were an anomaly...why?
Reelection Rates Over the Years | OpenSecrets

Repeat after me...

---------

This is exactly the point!

Repeat after me...

---------

Were the votes gathered after election day or just counted after election day?
How are we to know?

Until they get voter ID, and get rid of all paper ballots The Democrat Party will always try to steal elections. This year there was an orchestrated effort to use voter fraud to win elections all across the country. That has to change or our Democracy is no more.
Democratic Party members are the last people that want fair and supervised elections.

...so the fact they're putting in ballots AFTER the election doesn't bother you?...
Incorrect.

Of course it bothers me, as it does every loyal American.

My post is intended to debunk the laughable idea that voter fraud was to blame for the Republican loss.

Can you find officials who are responsible for vote fraud?

Great. Lovely. Most excellent.

Crucify them (metaphorically) in the criminal law courts... lock 'em up... Dem, Pub, whatever... we can sell tickets.

But don't try passing-off "voter fraud" as the primary reason for the Republican defeat in the House in 2018.

'Cause it ain't true... not even close.

For that, ya'll are gonna have to look in the mirror, and come to the correct conclusions.

Frankly, most of the rest of us don't think you have it in ya.

Prove us wrong.

You have two years to do it.
my bad then. sorry about that.
I think your right. How do we know? Weeks after Election Day they are counting ballots and Republican candidates leads disappear? Really?

...so the fact they're putting in ballots AFTER the election doesn't bother you?...
Incorrect.

Of course it bothers me, as it does every loyal American.

My post is intended to debunk the laughable idea that vote fraud was to blame for the Republican loss.

Can you find officials who are responsible for vote fraud?

Great. Lovely. Most excellent.

Crucify them (metaphorically) in the criminal law courts... lock 'em up... Dem, Pub, whatever... we can sell tickets.

But don't try passing-off "vote fraud" as the primary reason for the Republican defeat in the House in 2018.

'Cause it ain't true... not even close.

For that, ya'll are gonna have to look in the mirror, and come to the correct conclusions.

Frankly, most of the rest of us don't think you have it in ya.

Prove us wrong.

You have two years to do it.
Sure...prosecute Democrats in California? You’ve got to be kidding. The “machine” in California will never let that happen. Same goes for Chicago, Illinois and New York City.

How's that voter fraud in NC working out for the GOP?
What fraud? There were 9 absentee ballots with same witness signature. Old folks home. They vote absentee. Same election official was there on that day. In California were talking about a state government perpetrating fraud to target congressional districts held by the opposing party.

Repeat after me...

---------

Were the votes gathered after election day or just counted after election day?

In florida and Georgia they were CREATED after election day. In Cal who knows, anything is possible in the land of fruits and nuts.
yea, in going over the law itself is pretty much says you can hand over your ballot to an election official and it counts. i don't see anywhere where the election official must take them to the post office before the election is over.
Nope. That would be ethical. California Democratic Party does not know the meaning of the word.

Iceberg has created a really confusing thread here.

What exactly is ballot harvesting and how did California "meet this criteria"?

I get the feeling this is Gateway Pundit hyperbole that even Iceberg doesn't get

We KNOW Republicans in North Carolina were stealing ballots in African American districts. They are probably going to have a re-vote
The race card droppeth.

Forum List

Back