🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ballot Harvesting Part II How Democrats Usurped Democracy and Stole the House

So Democrats won all but 7 of California’s House seats even though in many instances Republicans were leading on election night. Then in the days and yes, WEEKS that followed Democrats found enough votes (mysteriously) to win. Democratic Party doesn’t like free and fair elections. Never have. Crooked to the core. Desperate I guess. They want to ship more jobs overseas, bring in more illegals,destroy the suburbs, and kill more babies.
Ballot harvesting bounty: How Dems apparently used election law change to rout California Republicans
40% of ballots counted AFTER Election Day. Just incredible.
Democratic Sweep of GOP-Held House Seats in CA Sparks Suspicion by Some Republicans
Texas had a problem with this and the guilty were prosecuted. Won’t see that in California. BTW the guilty were all Mexican-Americans. Hmmm. California Democratic Party looks at the caravans coming north and sees potential voters.
Work of AG Paxton’s Election Fraud Unit Results in Arrests of 4 Members of Organized Voter Fraud Ring in North Fort Worth | Office of the Attorney General
Tijuana is wary of them...California Democratic Party wants them badly...
Some residents in Tijuana neighborhood wary of migrant newcomers

like clockwork.....

When the dems win its>>>
2pzlovc.jpg

When the reps win it's>>>
827-6774.jpg

~S~

if he committed fraud, then fry him in accordance with the law. i'm not a "liberal", if our side broke the law, prosecute them.

can we get back to CA now and what is going on there or must you divert and dance to keep people from noticing?

Divert?

You asked for a link, dope.
and i addressed it fucktard. now get back to the thread itself.

Show us a similar link to the fraud in CA.

you are a special kind of stupid that only comes along once in a lifetime. i only wish it was someone elses lifetime.

There is nothing in those links that points to any specific act, dope. It's all supposition.
There is no investigation in CA like there is in NC. IOW, it's bullshit.

This is how dumb you are. You believe this is real?

From your link.....

The Communists Democrats in California quietly passed legislature in 2016 allowing ballot harvesting.
I bet MSNBC and CNN are all over that ONE district in North Carolina. But they overlook an entire STATE party apparatus that has created a system that is very questionable as to it’s ethical foundation. How do we know there was not fraud in California? How can you track it? Why were votes being counted WEEKS after the election? How come no Democratic candidates saw their election night leads disappear slowly over those days and weeks? Like the song says,”There’s a dead skunk in the middle of the road and he’s stinking to high Heaven...”

That doesn't mean they aren't validated, liar.

The fact is, you simply don't know.
and ive been asking HOW they get validated. feel free to tell me vs name calling.

You should find out before making
un-validated accusations of malfeasance.
i never made the claim. i said it doest show how its validated.

you go make up the rest.

You never made a suggestion of malfeasance?

Hmm...

and if you tell them they're cheating, they just say no, we changed the laws.

like they want to do to popular votes vs. EC. while our individual votes may not mean much, they do mean something. until people start doing this shit.
yea and if they changed the laws then they are following the current laws are they not? so i'm saying they changed the laws to make this "legal" now didn't i?

you and comprehension don't play well together do you?

now - show me where they validate these votes please. you keep going on the attack to me but you NEVER simply prove these are validated. i don't think they are, you say i'm wrong, prove it.
Judging by the names of the accused...I think it’s a safe bet these ballot harvesters are Democrats. The police department had to lead this investigation of course.
Election fraud scheme on L.A.'s skid row got homeless to sign fake names for cigarettes and cash, D.A. says

In Calif has any voter complained that an incomplete ballot was collected, or a vote changed?

ND gopers changed their laws explicitly to keep native americans from voting, despite any evidence of voter fraud. If that's ok, I don't see the gop gripe about Calif. It's hardly surprising that few, if any, voters who had difficulty finding a stamp, let alone standing in line during working hours, voted for a goper.

The gop wanted Trump, and now they can reap their harvest. (pun intended)
this is like fish in a barrel at times.

Voter Complaint | California Secretary of State
there's enough there to have a gov department on it.

ooo - another! File a Complaint
You failed to show there are voters complaining, but you showed Calif has a way for voters to lodge complaints online. Are your media sources incapable of finding any complaints?
well in this very thread someone from CA said the fraud was horrible. does that count or do i need to provide a link to a liberal pre-approved site first?

Ballot Harvesting is just another name for Voter Fraud.

Just sayin'.

Its a republican favorite in terms of why they lose elections. But when pressed to show any significant evidence of it....

......shit gets a little 'Puff the Magic Dragon'.

You can keep spinning it that way all you want. But as someone who has lived in CA most of her life, I can see the damage that Voter Fraud has done to the state. The big tell is that these "found" ballots always are mostly in favor of the Democrats. It's fraud.

As someone who has lived in California most of her life, you've imagined the damage of non-existent voter fraud.

And by 'spinning it', you mean noting the gloriuos lack of any significant evidence of voter fraud?

California is a very left leaning state. It getting more so. Get used to the idea.

And people are fleeing this massive tax state.

California is easily the most populous state in the Union. And its growth line is fairly consistent.

View attachment 232717
heh - it ends around what, 2000? google it. you'll find the last few years more have left than gone there. population is not growing anymore.

cost of living, sure. add that line into your graph. but yea, that's gone way up.

There
so the fact they're putting in ballots AFTER the election doesn't bother you? given the left wants to adopt POPULAR VOTE (but i'm sure only when it's in their favor) they are already showing they want the system to always and forever be in their favor. this is what Brown did in CA. the election was over but Orange Co was still able to gather up 250k votes, and somehow what, all democrat, and win?

this needs to end or other states will start allowing it and then this "anarchy" people accuse trump of leading will truly get out of hand and our votes won't matter one damn bit anymore.
What the Democrats did was entirely within the law.

The Republicans could have done the same thing the Democrats did.

They didn't. They fucked up. End of story.

Don't be a sore loser, crybaby, asshole.
ok - so lets do this your way then. if we can drop the insults and talk like adults that would help but your call.

"do the same thing" - what exactly did the democrats do that the republicans could have done also? i'd like to hear your interpretation of the process. then, please tell me if i give it directly to an election office official, who or what validates the vote was turned in before the official deadline?

part 2 has been my ongoing question you and hutch are ignoring so you can get your name calling in, so please humor me and just simply tell me who validates the votes are valid and in *before* the deadline passes?
I'm sorry your feewings are hurt, snowflake. But you are going to have to take up the whole "drop the insults and talk like adults" thing with the person who started this topic. See post 99.

The Democrats followed the law. There is no fraud. None of you whiny snowflakes has shown evidence of any fraud.

When you have evidence of fraud, let us know.

Until then, the Democrats beat the Republicans fair and square.

Don't be a sore loser, crybaby, asshole (see post 99).
so you have zero desire to have a conversation, just be ... you.

got it. you bring nothing to the table that anyone has any real value around.
You whiny snowflakes brought "we wuz robbed!" to the table, with no evidence.

Don't complain when you get mocked for it, especially when you have gloated in the past about sore losers not being able to accept the results of an election.

Here's a hypocritical blast from the past:
the left has done nothing but first demand election results are honored then annihilate them when they lose..

Looks like you first demand election results are honored then annihilate them when you lose. :lol:
and?

hillary and obama demanded we honor the results of the election. trump won. what happened next? suddenly it's post after post about how we need the popular vote; then it's RUSSIA, then it's IMPEACH 45!!!

where did they honor their own demands after they lost? the world must have missed it but i'm sure you've got the 1 site that did it bookmarked for just such an occasion.

so blast to my past and we just see i was correct when i said it and still correct because so many on the left are NOT MY PRESIDENT *NOT* honoring the election results. again, if i'm wrong prove it.

and now this blast from the past that was a total fail in whatever jacked up goal you had isn't even the topic at hand.

WHO VALIDATES THE TIME THE VOTES WERE TURNED IN TO THE ELECTION OFFICIAL???

i'm not saying whether or not it's legal. that's you and dickhead over there trying to change the topic cause you can't (or don't want to) answer this simple question. you see, i read the law. i didn't see this. so i'm simply asking how we validate when the votes were actually turned in because they also put on their election process that the votes must still be turned in by the election deadline, NOT AFTER.

so - who validates 250k votes were found for the democrats 8 days *before* the deadline? so far no one and you and spanksalot can't stay focused long enough to answer the questions because you have to get your insult count up. post 99 wasn't even addressed TO YOU so when i treat YOU this way, holler and you have a point and my apologies for getting out of line.

you seem to forget when i first got here i confused you for someone else and you called me on it. i looked again and sure enough i was wrong and PM'd you to tell you that. you appreciated the honesty and made the comment to say so. you *know* i try to be fair because i was to you DIRECTLY - so please drop the BOO HOO insulting crap cause when you do you usually made educated valid points and i'd MUCH rather talk to that persona of yours than this one.

again - your move chief.

Its a republican favorite in terms of why they lose elections. But when pressed to show any significant evidence of it....

......shit gets a little 'Puff the Magic Dragon'.

You can keep spinning it that way all you want. But as someone who has lived in CA most of her life, I can see the damage that Voter Fraud has done to the state. The big tell is that these "found" ballots always are mostly in favor of the Democrats. It's fraud.

As someone who has lived in California most of her life, you've imagined the damage of non-existent voter fraud.

And by 'spinning it', you mean noting the gloriuos lack of any significant evidence of voter fraud?

California is a very left leaning state. It getting more so. Get used to the idea.

California is easily the most populous state in the Union. And its growth line is fairly consistent.

View attachment 232717
heh - it ends around what, 2000? google it. you'll find the last few years more have left than gone there. population is not growing anymore.

cost of living, sure. add that line into your graph. but yea, that's gone way up.

According to the state of Cali, their population grew .8% in 2017

upload_2018-12-5_6-30-1.png

E-1 Population Estimates for Cities, Counties, and the State — January 1, 2017 and 2018

There
So Democrats won all but 7 of California’s House seats even though in many instances Republicans were leading on election night. Then in the days and yes, WEEKS that followed Democrats found enough votes (mysteriously) to win. Democratic Party doesn’t like free and fair elections. Never have. Crooked to the core. Desperate I guess. They want to ship more jobs overseas, bring in more illegals,destroy the suburbs, and kill more babies.
Ballot harvesting bounty: How Dems apparently used election law change to rout California Republicans
40% of ballots counted AFTER Election Day. Just incredible.
Democratic Sweep of GOP-Held House Seats in CA Sparks Suspicion by Some Republicans
Texas had a problem with this and the guilty were prosecuted. Won’t see that in California. BTW the guilty were all Mexican-Americans. Hmmm. California Democratic Party looks at the caravans coming north and sees potential voters.
Work of AG Paxton’s Election Fraud Unit Results in Arrests of 4 Members of Organized Voter Fraud Ring in North Fort Worth | Office of the Attorney General
Tijuana is wary of them...California Democratic Party wants them badly...
Some residents in Tijuana neighborhood wary of migrant newcomers
Repeat after me...

"We lost the House in 2018 because...

1. we continue to support a vile, arrogant, ignorant, boorish, lewd, crude liar - grotesquely unfit for his high office

2. our leaders arrogantly and openly and gleefully talk of trashing Social Security and Medicare

3. there is no Wall and Mexico is not going to pay for it

4. 11-12,000,000 Illegal Aliens are still present upon United States soil

5. we gave our filthy-rich buddies a massive tax break and only threw a few pretzels at the Plebs

6. our friends and allies and partners across the globe no longer feel that they can rely upon us."

---------

Those are your top six reasons, right there, accounting for 99.99999% of the result.

Fraud accounts for - what - .00001% ?

No sale, on the idea that fraud and gerrymandering were to blame for your loss.

Stop deluding yourselves.

Get your (collective) heads out of your asses and take a long, hard look in the mirror for the cause of your defeat.

Stop deluding yourselves... be honest (collectively) for once... admit that you and your policies were the cause.

Once done, you can begin working on a plan that might actually recapture the House for you in 2020.

But, like the idiot Democrats, you won't take that long, hard look; you don't run that deep; you just don't have it in you.
so the fact they're putting in ballots AFTER the election doesn't bother you? given the left wants to adopt POPULAR VOTE (but i'm sure only when it's in their favor) they are already showing they want the system to always and forever be in their favor. this is what Brown did in CA. the election was over but Orange Co was still able to gather up 250k votes, and somehow what, all democrat, and win?

this needs to end or other states will start allowing it and then this "anarchy" people accuse trump of leading will truly get out of hand and our votes won't matter one damn bit anymore.
What the Democrats did was entirely within the law.

The Republicans could have done the same thing the Democrats did.

They didn't. They fucked up. End of story.

Don't be a sore loser, crybaby, asshole.
ok - so lets do this your way then. if we can drop the insults and talk like adults that would help but your call.

"do the same thing" - what exactly did the democrats do that the republicans could have done also? i'd like to hear your interpretation of the process. then, please tell me if i give it directly to an election office official, who or what validates the vote was turned in before the official deadline?

part 2 has been my ongoing question you and hutch are ignoring so you can get your name calling in, so please humor me and just simply tell me who validates the votes are valid and in *before* the deadline passes?

That's not a discussion that needs to happen. YOU need to find out if that is actually a problem at all before you suggest that it is.

Divert?

You asked for a link, dope.

you are a special kind of stupid that only comes along once in a lifetime. i only wish it was someone elses lifetime.

There is nothing in those links that points to any specific act, dope. It's all supposition.

From your link.....

The Communists Democrats in California quietly passed legislature in 2016 allowing ballot harvesting.
I bet MSNBC and CNN are all over that ONE district in North Carolina. But they overlook an entire STATE party apparatus that has created a system that is very questionable as to it’s ethical foundation. How do we know there was not fraud in California? How can you track it? Why were votes being counted WEEKS after the election? How come no Democratic candidates saw their election night leads disappear slowly over those days and weeks? Like the song says,”There’s a dead skunk in the middle of the road and he’s stinking to high Heaven...”

Prove the fraud.

View attachment 232717

View attachment 232852

E-1 Population Estimates for Cities, Counties, and the State — January 1, 2017 and 2018
i stand corrected. i've seen other articles that said it was dropping for the first time and it gave a # but i can't find that article now to check it's reference point or validity.

in any event that's pretty much the state website so i won't bother looking.

From your link.....

Prove the fraud.
never said it was fraud. you keep assuming that and bypassing the actual question i'm asking because you're intellectually incapable of answering it.

who validates the votes given to an election official? i simply don't see it listed in the law i'm sure you've never read. i *have* read the law so i *have* looked for it and i don't see it. if i don't see it, ergo it's not there and right now that would mean NO ELECTION OFFICIAL is required *by law* to validate the votes were given to them before the deadline.

so that's my conclusion. i never said fraud cause hey - they are following the law. i'm questioning the law and you can't seem to get around that and keep going back to the same stupid shit you always do.

View attachment 232717

View attachment 232852

i stand corrected. i've seen other articles that said it was dropping for the first time and it gave a # but i can't find that article now to check it's reference point or validity.

I think, and I could be wrong, that births are overcoming the negative migration. This will likely not last though

View attachment 232717

View attachment 232852

I think, and I could be wrong, that births are overcoming the negative migration. This will likely not last though
i'd have to go find a trending analysis. we know that many are leaving but 39mil + people tend to create a lot more people so i can see that happening. the analysis would then show a slowing trend.

View attachment 232717

View attachment 232852

All the growth is from illegals, bub.

View attachment 232717

View attachment 232852

All the growth is from illegals, bub.

That may be true, when you provide the evidence to support it then I will take it as fact. Till then it is just your opinion.

There are over 4M illegal immigrants in CA. Given the net out migration of citizens, the puny growth in CA population is due to illegals.

Do the math.
are they counting the illegals?

show your work.

There are over 4M illegal immigrants in CA. Given the net out migration of citizens, the puny growth in CA population is due to illegals.

Do the math.
are they counting the illegals?

show your work.

I did - read the article in the link.
There are two reasons for this. First, these “official” figures do not include the children of illegal immigrants who were born in America—the so-called “anchor babies”. Although natural-born citizens, these individuals are only here because of their parent’s criminal activity. Can we blame them for their parent’s actions? No. But there’s no denying that the addition of 6.5 million additional children is a burden on our welfare state—especially since their parents contributed nothing towards its creation, and little towards its operating costs.

close as i could get. we don't count the children so i'd "think" we don't count the illegal parents either. so i don't see a "CA uses illegals to get to 39mil + population".

Forum List

Back