🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ballot Harvesting Part II How Democrats Usurped Democracy and Stole the House

There
So Democrats won all but 7 of California’s House seats even though in many instances Republicans were leading on election night. Then in the days and yes, WEEKS that followed Democrats found enough votes (mysteriously) to win. Democratic Party doesn’t like free and fair elections. Never have. Crooked to the core. Desperate I guess. They want to ship more jobs overseas, bring in more illegals,destroy the suburbs, and kill more babies.
Ballot harvesting bounty: How Dems apparently used election law change to rout California Republicans
40% of ballots counted AFTER Election Day. Just incredible.
Democratic Sweep of GOP-Held House Seats in CA Sparks Suspicion by Some Republicans
Texas had a problem with this and the guilty were prosecuted. Won’t see that in California. BTW the guilty were all Mexican-Americans. Hmmm. California Democratic Party looks at the caravans coming north and sees potential voters.
Work of AG Paxton’s Election Fraud Unit Results in Arrests of 4 Members of Organized Voter Fraud Ring in North Fort Worth | Office of the Attorney General
Tijuana is wary of them...California Democratic Party wants them badly...
Some residents in Tijuana neighborhood wary of migrant newcomers
Repeat after me...

"We lost the House in 2018 because...

1. we continue to support a vile, arrogant, ignorant, boorish, lewd, crude liar - grotesquely unfit for his high office

2. our leaders arrogantly and openly and gleefully talk of trashing Social Security and Medicare

3. there is no Wall and Mexico is not going to pay for it

4. 11-12,000,000 Illegal Aliens are still present upon United States soil

5. we gave our filthy-rich buddies a massive tax break and only threw a few pretzels at the Plebs

6. our friends and allies and partners across the globe no longer feel that they can rely upon us."

---------

Those are your top six reasons, right there, accounting for 99.99999% of the result.

Fraud accounts for - what - .00001% ?

No sale, on the idea that fraud and gerrymandering were to blame for your loss.

Stop deluding yourselves.

Get your (collective) heads out of your asses and take a long, hard look in the mirror for the cause of your defeat.

Stop deluding yourselves... be honest (collectively) for once... admit that you and your policies were the cause.

Once done, you can begin working on a plan that might actually recapture the House for you in 2020.

But, like the idiot Democrats, you won't take that long, hard look; you don't run that deep; you just don't have it in you.
so the fact they're putting in ballots AFTER the election doesn't bother you? given the left wants to adopt POPULAR VOTE (but i'm sure only when it's in their favor) they are already showing they want the system to always and forever be in their favor. this is what Brown did in CA. the election was over but Orange Co was still able to gather up 250k votes, and somehow what, all democrat, and win?

this needs to end or other states will start allowing it and then this "anarchy" people accuse trump of leading will truly get out of hand and our votes won't matter one damn bit anymore.
What the Democrats did was entirely within the law.

The Republicans could have done the same thing the Democrats did.

They didn't. They fucked up. End of story.

Don't be a sore loser, crybaby, asshole.
ok - so lets do this your way then. if we can drop the insults and talk like adults that would help but your call.

"do the same thing" - what exactly did the democrats do that the republicans could have done also? i'd like to hear your interpretation of the process. then, please tell me if i give it directly to an election office official, who or what validates the vote was turned in before the official deadline?

part 2 has been my ongoing question you and hutch are ignoring so you can get your name calling in, so please humor me and just simply tell me who validates the votes are valid and in *before* the deadline passes?

That's not a discussion that needs to happen. YOU need to find out if that is actually a problem at all before you suggest that it is.
no date on ballots is a problem yes.

There
Repeat after me...

1. we continue to support a vile, arrogant, ignorant, boorish, lewd, crude liar - grotesquely unfit for his high office

2. our leaders arrogantly and openly and gleefully talk of trashing Social Security and Medicare

5. we gave our filthy-rich buddies a massive tax break and only threw a few pretzels at the Plebs

6. our friends and allies and partners across the globe no longer feel that they can rely upon us."

---------

Those are your top six reasons, right there, accounting for 99.99999% of the result.

Stop deluding yourselves.

Get your (collective) heads out of your asses and take a long, hard look in the mirror for the cause of your defeat.

Stop deluding yourselves... be honest (collectively) for once... admit that you and your policies were the cause.

Once done, you can begin working on a plan that might actually recapture the House for you in 2020.

But, like the idiot Democrats, you won't take that long, hard look; you don't run that deep; you just don't have it in you.
so the fact they're putting in ballots AFTER the election doesn't bother you? given the left wants to adopt POPULAR VOTE (but i'm sure only when it's in their favor) they are already showing they want the system to always and forever be in their favor. this is what Brown did in CA. the election was over but Orange Co was still able to gather up 250k votes, and somehow what, all democrat, and win?

this needs to end or other states will start allowing it and then this "anarchy" people accuse trump of leading will truly get out of hand and our votes won't matter one damn bit anymore.
What the Democrats did was entirely within the law.

The Republicans could have done the same thing the Democrats did.

They didn't. They fucked up. End of story.

Don't be a sore loser, crybaby, asshole.
ok - so lets do this your way then. if we can drop the insults and talk like adults that would help but your call.

"do the same thing" - what exactly did the democrats do that the republicans could have done also? i'd like to hear your interpretation of the process. then, please tell me if i give it directly to an election office official, who or what validates the vote was turned in before the official deadline?

part 2 has been my ongoing question you and hutch are ignoring so you can get your name calling in, so please humor me and just simply tell me who validates the votes are valid and in *before* the deadline passes?

That's not a discussion that needs to happen. YOU need to find out if that is actually a problem at all before you suggest that it is.
no date on ballots is a problem yes.
he's just blithering like a moron who can't find his own asshole. he knows what i'm talking about but he chooses to troll around and not actually do anything to help a conversation move along.

he's like the speedbump of threads.

There are over 4M illegal immigrants in CA. Given the net out migration of citizens, the puny growth in CA population is due to illegals.

Do the math.
are they counting the illegals?

show your work.

I did - read the article in the link.
There are two reasons for this. First, these “official” figures do not include the children of illegal immigrants who were born in America—the so-called “anchor babies”. Although natural-born citizens, these individuals are only here because of their parent’s criminal activity. Can we blame them for their parent’s actions? No. But there’s no denying that the addition of 6.5 million additional children is a burden on our welfare state—especially since their parents contributed nothing towards its creation, and little towards its operating costs.

close as i could get. we don't count the children so i'd "think" we don't count the illegal parents either. so i don't see a "CA uses illegals to get to 39mil + population".

Here:

capop.jpeg

How hilarious a tard started a topic to whine about Democratic ballot harvesting in California, where it is legal, and doesn't say a fucking PEEP about the ILLEGAL ballot harvesting by Republicans in North Carolina.

And all the other tards jumped aboard the idiot train.

How do you tards stand the stench of your own hypocrisy?

North Carolina Woman Admits to ‘Harvesting’ Ballots for Mark Harris Operative

‘This Is the Biggest Absentee Fraud in a Generation’: Investigation Into Alleged Ballot Harvesting Muddles North Carolina Election Results

So Democrats won all but 7 of California’s House seats even though in many instances Republicans were leading on election night. Then in the days and yes, WEEKS that followed Democrats found enough votes (mysteriously) to win. Democratic Party doesn’t like free and fair elections. Never have. Crooked to the core. Desperate I guess. They want to ship more jobs overseas, bring in more illegals,destroy the suburbs, and kill more babies.
Ballot harvesting bounty: How Dems apparently used election law change to rout California Republicans
40% of ballots counted AFTER Election Day. Just incredible.
Democratic Sweep of GOP-Held House Seats in CA Sparks Suspicion by Some Republicans
Texas had a problem with this and the guilty were prosecuted. Won’t see that in California. BTW the guilty were all Mexican-Americans. Hmmm. California Democratic Party looks at the caravans coming north and sees potential voters.
Work of AG Paxton’s Election Fraud Unit Results in Arrests of 4 Members of Organized Voter Fraud Ring in North Fort Worth | Office of the Attorney General
Tijuana is wary of them...California Democratic Party wants them badly...
Some residents in Tijuana neighborhood wary of migrant newcomers
Repeat after me...

---------

Stop deluding yourselves... be honest (collectively) for once... admit that your policies and behaviors were the cause.

Do that, and you can begin working on a plan that might actually recapture the House for you in 2020.

States hold the elections. States draw up the districts. Incumbents win 90% of the time in House races (fact). Why didn’t this happen in California with Republicans? Your six points are off the mark. Republicans “gleefully” talk about trashing Social Security and Medicare? Really? Evidence please. I know Libertarians would like to end both programs. California results were an anomaly...why?
Reelection Rates Over the Years | OpenSecrets
Excuse No. 437 --- the Mid-Terms ate my Candidates... :21:

Forum List

Back