🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ballot Harvesting Part II How Democrats Usurped Democracy and Stole the House

Here's a few articles on how Blacks are kept from voting. Hmm, google search usually comes up with republicans doing it. Maybe the next time republicans pass a tax giveaway to the rich, they can set aside a little to fund voter i.d. since not every one can afford some of the costs to become legit voters. Anyway, links below.

What Is Voter Suppression? Republican Strategy Explained – Rolling Stone
Vote “Caging” Gets legal?!? RNC Asks Court To Lift Consent Decree That Blocked Jim Crow Voter Purge Scam
The Barriers That Keep Blacks and Latinos From Voting - The Atlantic

Iceberg has created a really confusing thread here.

What exactly is ballot harvesting and how did California "meet this criteria"?

I get the feeling this is Gateway Pundit hyperbole that even Iceberg doesn't get

We KNOW Republicans in North Carolina were stealing ballots in African American districts. They are probably going to have a re-vote
i pulled the law out and pointed out where you can now give votes to the political party vs mailing them in.

the title of this thread again is:

Ballot Harvesting Part II How Democrats Usurped Democracy and Stole the House

so yes, it seems relevant to look at the law itself. you wanna bitch at the GOP - start a thread and have at it.

It seems they followed the law, so unless the law is found to be invalid by a higher court, they did not actually do anything fraudulent.
well that's what i'm saying. the "law" needs to be challenged. i don't see anywhere that it states the ballots given to a political rep need to be postmarked or validated by an independent party. i may have missed it reading through the legalese but it seems to pretty much say:

old:
must mail in ballot before deadline.

new:
must be mailed in before deadline *or* given to a rep of a political party.

the "validation process" itself seems MIA. multi-tasking this am and may have missed it but i didn't see it.

I live in NY. I did absentee this year because I was vacationing on election day. At least in NY the process is pretty secure. I had to send in an application requesting an absentee ballot and wait for a reply. I made a small mistake in that application and they caught it and notified me. The back and forth took about ten days (snail mail ya know). When I finally got my ballot...I was given to understand that I could NOT vote in person because I had an absentee. I could either mail in the absentee or hand deliver it to the election office or polling place. My spouse could also hand deliver.

Is that what is being talked about because it is a system that works just fine.

Here's a few articles on how Blacks are kept from voting. Hmm, google search usually comes up with republicans doing it. Maybe the next time republicans pass a tax giveaway to the rich, they can set aside a little to fund voter i.d. since not every one can afford some of the costs to become legit voters. Anyway, links below.

Vote “Caging” Gets legal?!? RNC Asks Court To Lift Consent Decree That Blocked Jim Crow Voter Purge Scam
what are the costs to get a voter ID?

sick and tired of that argument that may apply to like 1 or 2% of the entire population and can be taken care of via other means.

Show a single illegal vote that was cast and we can talk

Ballot Harvesting my ass
The only credible evidence of election fraud concerns Republicans. Why doesn't that surprise me in the least?

Unusual pattern of signatures emerges as North Carolina probes allegations in House race - CNNPolitics

Republicans cry foul, but when push comes to shove, it is nearly always Republicans that try to overturn elections with shenanigans after elections or tamper with ballots.
CNN?

gonna pass on that pompom waving site of crap.

this is not to say it's not happening and if it is, shouldn't be stopped regardless. but this is why we need a voter ID so we can spot it and stop it regardless of who is doing it. yet its usually the left stopping anything from being done about it; until it happens to affect them. that's when either side really go nuts.

in any event, we need a system overhaul and a voter ID card and proof of eligibility needs to be a part of that.
sure its ok to dislike CNN.
But you can read the same thing on fox news.

Woman says she was paid to collect absentee ballots in North Carolina House race. NC state election board wont certify house results.
This is election fraud, not voter fraud.

sick and tired of that argument that may apply to like 1 or 2% of the entire population and can be taken care of via other means.

1-2% of the electorate is MILLIONS of disenfranchised voters...more than enough to swing a close election

they are free. so not sure what his point is. I'm still curious how they can survive without a valid ID anyway. Can't get a SS check, can't get medicare, can't get booze, can't drive a car. can't get food stamps. can't get quite a lot without a valid ID. hmmmmmm some lefty needs to explain.

they are free. so not sure what his point is. I'm still curious how they can survive without a valid ID anyway. Can't get a SS check, can't get medicare, can't get booze, can't drive a car. can't get food stamps. can't get quite a lot without a valid ID. hmmmmmm some lefty needs to explain.
Read yet about the republican voter theft in N.C.?

does that answer my post?

that's pretty much what i was calling him on. this new CA law is pretty much saying after the election if you didn't win, go get more votes, you have 8 days.

again, i see no validation process that the vote was cast before the deadline as it was previously. now the RIGHT could do this too i suppose but do we really want people to keep digging DOWN vs. cleaning this shit up?

eddie never answers things - he just drops some snark and feels better about himself and his hate.

eddie never answers things - he just drops some snark and feels better about himself and his hate.
when you answer legit questions you will be afforded the same kindness ,,,,but up till now I see none of your righties addressing the outright republican games trying to reduce instead of increase legit voter participation

that's pretty much what i was calling him on. this new CA law is pretty much saying after the election if you didn't win, go get more votes, you have 8 days.

again, i see no validation process that the vote was cast before the deadline as it was previously. now the RIGHT could do this too i suppose but do we really want people to keep digging DOWN vs. cleaning this shit up?
well there is no way to determine anything. There’s no control! Not sure how that’s fair in any way! Why ever stop voting then?

well there is no way to determine anything. There’s no control! Not sure how that’s fair in any way! Why ever stop voting then?
well the website does say it needs to be done *before* the end of the voting period, however since you're taking it to the office itself, there's no way to validate it and you're going on pure trust the "party" will be ethical.

In California we don't even know if those harvested ballots ever belonged to anyone. The harvesters go door to door asking for ballots. If you don't have one, they have boxes of them.

So Democrats won all but 7 of California’s House seats even though in many instances Republicans were leading on election night. Then in the days and yes, WEEKS that followed Democrats found enough votes (mysteriously) to win. Democratic Party doesn’t like free and fair elections. Never have. Crooked to the core. Desperate I guess. They want to ship more jobs overseas, bring in more illegals,destroy the suburbs, and kill more babies.
Ballot harvesting bounty: How Dems apparently used election law change to rout California Republicans
40% of ballots counted AFTER Election Day. Just incredible.
Democratic Sweep of GOP-Held House Seats in CA Sparks Suspicion by Some Republicans
Texas had a problem with this and the guilty were prosecuted. Won’t see that in California. BTW the guilty were all Mexican-Americans. Hmmm. California Democratic Party looks at the caravans coming north and sees potential voters.
Work of AG Paxton’s Election Fraud Unit Results in Arrests of 4 Members of Organized Voter Fraud Ring in North Fort Worth | Office of the Attorney General
Tijuana is wary of them...California Democratic Party wants them badly...
Some residents in Tijuana neighborhood wary of migrant newcomers

The only credible allegations of election fraud and ballot harvesting involve REPUBLICANS who stole and hid ballots and won an election in doing so.

The American public soundly rejected the politics of fear, hatred, misogyny and racism that is today's Republican Party. If Republicans don't smarten up, it won't exist after the 2020 elections. The general public is disgusted and revolted by this President and his party of crooks, liars and criminals.

So Democrats won all but 7 of California’s House seats even though in many instances Republicans were leading on election night. Then in the days and yes, WEEKS that followed Democrats found enough votes (mysteriously) to win. Democratic Party doesn’t like free and fair elections. Never have. Crooked to the core. Desperate I guess. They want to ship more jobs overseas, bring in more illegals,destroy the suburbs, and kill more babies.
Ballot harvesting bounty: How Dems apparently used election law change to rout California Republicans
40% of ballots counted AFTER Election Day. Just incredible.
Democratic Sweep of GOP-Held House Seats in CA Sparks Suspicion by Some Republicans
Texas had a problem with this and the guilty were prosecuted. Won’t see that in California. BTW the guilty were all Mexican-Americans. Hmmm. California Democratic Party looks at the caravans coming north and sees potential voters.
Work of AG Paxton’s Election Fraud Unit Results in Arrests of 4 Members of Organized Voter Fraud Ring in North Fort Worth | Office of the Attorney General
Tijuana is wary of them...California Democratic Party wants them badly...
Some residents in Tijuana neighborhood wary of migrant newcomers

The only credible allegations of election fraud and ballot harvesting involve REPUBLICANS who stole and hid ballots and won an election in doing so.

The American public soundly rejected the politics of fear, hatred, misogyny and racism that is today's Republican Party. If Republicans don't smarten up, it won't exist after the 2020 elections. The general public is disgusted and revolted by this President and his party of crooks, liars and criminals.
Everything you just said is a lie.

In California we don't even know if those harvested ballots ever belonged to anyone. The harvesters go door to door asking for ballots. If you don't have one, they have boxes of them.
and something tells me they're not going to take ones NOT for democrats.

i see no validation process that the vote was cast before the deadline as it was previously.

Except for a postmark on or before election day, of course.

well the website does say it needs to be done *before* the end of the voting period, however since you're taking it to the office itself, there's no way to validate it and you're going on pure trust the "party" will be ethical.

Post a link showing the ballots are not validated when delivered in person. I would bet they have a barcode that is scanned.

Forum List

Back