Baltimore Blacks Siding With Trump

Republican gay black conservative Rob Smith took a liberal blue check to the woodshed when she said she was on a plane headed for Baltimore and the pilot announced it was "spectacular, beautiful, amazing"....and everyone clapped

Smith said: "And the liberals felt better about themselves when they landed before they rushed into their cars and sped through the rough areas to the wealthy areas where they reside. Meanwhile, Black residents in the area *I* visited feel frustrated and left behind."

Rob Smith on Twitter

The OP does not support the title's assertion.

She has 68,000 followers

A few anecdotal videos are not proof or even supportive of the title's assertion. This does not show that Baltimore blacks are supporting Trump. This is likely because they are not.

The fact is that blacks are not generally supporting Trump. Pretending it is so does not help anything. Generally it seems to me that blacks are not equating any current success with Trump and not connecting failures with democrats.

A few anecdotal videos are not proof or even supportive of the title's assertion. This does not show that Baltimore blacks are supporting Trump. This is likely because they are not.

The fact is that blacks are not generally supporting Trump. Pretending it is so does not help anything. Generally it seems to me that blacks are not equating any current success with Trump and not connecting failures with democrats.

Lowest black UNemployment in history, fool....there is only one way out of poverty.....a job. You can't pretend otherwise or pretend blacks don't understand who is putting this country back to work. In the privacy of the voting booth, they'll reelect the man who's looking out for them.

Who cares? We're supporting President Trump! LOL

Even if he is wrong.
According to you, Trump breathes incorrectly.
his not breathing would be an improvement, not that I ever approve of violence not directly in self defense.

So even if he is wrong, you are going to support him, no matter what, you support a lie?

Lowest black UNemployment in history, fool....there is only one way out of poverty.....a job. You can't pretend otherwise or pretend blacks don't understand who is putting this country back to work. In the privacy of the voting booth, they'll reelect the man who's looking out for them.

Yes that has been a broken record.

Whenever he is accused of racism, which is frequently, Trump is quick to cite black unemployment rates, which are at historic lows. The president invokes this as if it’s a special favor he has bestowed on African Americans, rather than a self-evident policy goal of the government. Insofar as African American employment has improved, it’s simply as part of a generally growing economy, not targeted policies. Moreover, as Peter Nicholas reports, black unemployment remains twice as high as white rates, and the gap in wages between races is growing. Trump has at other times cited the First Step Act, a bipartisan criminal-justice-reform law he signed in late 2018. Advocates have widely hailed the law as a positive move.

Trump Makes Clear What Black Voters Had to Lose
----------------------------------------
meanwhile he is cutting social programs, Hud, Snap, Chip, Meals on Wheels, raising Medicare premiums and deductables, trying to raise Hud cost/share, and soon millions will not have health ins.

She has 68,000 followers

When are you defenders of the shitholes going to wake the fuck up? Ytube is erupting with blacks laughing their asses off at Trump just telling the truth to trigger libtardos.

You keep pointing out to why blacks SHOULD support Trump.

You keep failing to show that they ARE.

That is a very big difference. Unemployment is down nation wide for blacks. Support still remains low as hell across the country. This is 4 months old but looking for something more recent that is not an asinine news poll is not turning much up. Baltimore has been a shithole for far more than 4 months and the economic positives have also been going for more than 4 months.

Subgroup Differences in Trump Approval Mostly Party-Based

Non-white approval is at 18 percent. I am pretending nothing, black support has almost been exclusively for democrats for a very long time. You are pretending this is going to change without any actual supporting facts. It is rather apparent to me that the democrats have been VERY successful and continue to be successful in garnering support from black Americans weather or not they have earned it.

She has 68,000 followers

When are you defenders of the shitholes going to wake the fuck up? Ytube is erupting with blacks laughing their asses off at Trump just telling the truth to trigger libtardos.

Read much? I have defended nothing. I have made no claims about who blacks should or should not support. I have made the very accurate statement that blacks are supporting democrats regardless of what both parties have done to earn it.

peaceful protesters linked arms in Charlottesville just like they did in Selma, Alabama to protest hate.

there is hope for america! THERE IS HOPE FOR AMERICAAAAAAAA!

to all the white nationalists, my message is simple: GO HOME!

you are not wanted in America. go back to nazi germany.

SEND THEM BACK! SEND THEM BACK! SEND THEM BACK! SEND THEM BACK! SEND THEM BACK! SEND THEM BACK! SEND THEM BACK!

She has 68,000 followers

Read much? I have defended nothing. I have made no claims about who blacks should or should not support. I have made the very accurate statement that blacks are supporting democrats regardless of what both parties have done to earn it.

You're just refusing to see what's going on right in front of your eyes. These black people on social media have tens of thousands of followers and growing every day. Brexit, walkaway, are not declining in support. They're growing support and it isn't going to stop until Democrats quit treating them like rats. It's great to watch. Blacks self esteem is growing and it didn't happen under Obamakov. It happened under Trump..

Here is the Detroit home Mitt Romney grew up in before it was finally torn down....getting the picture yet?

NA-BF975_DEMOLI_G_20100513194157.jpg

Nope, and prove that was in house in what year.

Are you denying it was Romney's house?

Even if he is wrong.
his not breathing would be an improvement, not that I ever approve of violence not directly in self defense.

So even if he is wrong, you are going to support him, no matter what, you support a lie?
Did I say that?
Tell me one thing about Trump you haven’t attacked.

Even if he is wrong.
If trump started literally burning the country down, that's when the Democrats will side with and support trump.
No......Democrats are in opposition to everything he does. They aren't honest or realistic.

th

Even if he is wrong.

He's the president. I give him more respect than he gave the previous one

Forum List

Back