Baltimore Blacks Siding With Trump

Not the trash political hacks lining their pockets with taxpayer dollars, but the PEOPLE of that city are burying the WH in letters and emails thanking the President. Cummings is a piece of shit, living off a beating he took on the Selma Bridge 54 years ago.....that's supposed to be a legacy? His wife is a thief, his cronies in Baltimore are all crooks, and Trump is a "racist" for bringing out the truth? Trump is destroying the Rat party brick by brick, kilo by kilo...Pelousy's filthy district is also now in the spotlight....they are FINISHED as a political party in 2020 thanks to Trump. :badgrin:

cummings-trump-1564250255.jpg

FACT: Baltimore Is Now More Dangerous than 99.2% of Cities in the U.S.
Yep. Trump doesnt hate anyone as a group. He wants the best for the people in these cities . Nobody should tolerate these living conditions.

Not the trash political hacks lining their pockets with taxpayer dollars, but the PEOPLE of that city are burying the WH in letters and emails thanking the President. Cummings is a piece of shit, living off a beating he took on the Selma Bridge 54 years ago.....that's supposed to be a legacy? His wife is a thief, his cronies in Baltimore are all crooks, and Trump is a "racist" for bringing out the truth? Trump is destroying the Rat party brick by brick, kilo by kilo...Pelousy's filthy district is also now in the spotlight....they are FINISHED as a political party in 2020 thanks to Trump. :badgrin:

cummings-trump-1564250255.jpg

FACT: Baltimore Is Now More Dangerous than 99.2% of Cities in the U.S.

Sure they are and I bet he is reading every letter and email.

Here is the Detroit home Mitt Romney grew up in before it was finally torn down....getting the picture yet?

NA-BF975_DEMOLI_G_20100513194157.jpg

You're such a fucking liar. Raised in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, by his parents, George and Lenore Romney, he spent two-and-a-half years in France as a Mormon missionary starting in 1966. Bloomfield Hills is and was for the wealthy. Not his house.

https://www.zillow.com/bloomfield-hills-mi/

Last edited:
"do you know where you are?" - Charlottesville resident

"Yes" - Gov McCauliffe's black chief of staff

"well, we had a klan rally just last week. i'd be careful if i were you! i would never vote for your boss. he's an N lover!"

Who cares? We're supporting President Trump! LOL

Even if he is wrong.
According to you, Trump breathes incorrectly.
his not breathing would be an improvement, not that I ever approve of violence not directly in self defense.

So even if he is wrong, you are going to support him, no matter what, you support a lie?
Did I say that?
Tell me one thing about Trump you haven’t attacked.

There is nothing at all I like about him. Nothing.

Here is the Detroit home Mitt Romney grew up in before it was finally torn down....getting the picture yet?

You're such a fucking liar. Raised in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, by his parents, George and Lenore Romney, he spent two-and-a-half years in France as a Mormon missionary starting in 1966. Bloomfield Hills is and was for the wealthy. Not his house.

YOU are wrong.

Detroit wasnt always the way it is today. I barely remember how it was in the early 60s. The city was WEALTHY.

Yes, he lived in Detroit in the early 60s.

Do a google image search.

YOU are wrong.

Detroit wasnt always the way it is today. I barely remember how it was in the early 60s. The city was WEALTHY.

Yes, he lived in Detroit in the early 60s.

I am from there he did not grow up in the house op posted, he lived in Bloomfiled Hills in 1953 at the age of 6.

i see the fire in trump's eyes when he spews his racist bile. its terrifying!

Anyone with an IQ of 20 can tell the orange buffoon is a racist.

So how do you account for the sudden drop in liberal IQ?
Liberals used to love the guy and they all of a sudden went stupid?

TDS confirmed.

Ask a liberal and it's the right that has TDS and that would be anyone obsessed with the orange buffoon. You are obsessed.

Do a google image search.

Buddy I just spend 5 weeks up there and I'm from there so kiss my ass.

Forum List

Back