Baltimore Blacks Siding With Trump

A few anecdotal videos are not proof or even supportive of the title's assertion. This does not show that Baltimore blacks are supporting Trump. This is likely because they are not.

The fact is that blacks are not generally supporting Trump. Pretending it is so does not help anything. Generally it seems to me that blacks are not equating any current success with Trump and not connecting failures with democrats.

Lowest black UNemployment in history, fool....there is only one way out of poverty.....a job. You can't pretend otherwise or pretend blacks don't understand who is putting this country back to work. In the privacy of the voting booth, they'll reelect the man who's looking out for them.

Why do they KEEP sending Elijah Cummings back to Congress?

Year, after Year, after Year?

:dunno:

ANSWER:

Statistically, they vote partisan party and name recognition, despite results.

Yep....
It's all about we're gonna get you free shit and we're gonna stick it to the man!!!
Unfortunately for dims they're catching on.

That is why the corporate fat cats hate him using twitter so much. It undermines their mind control.

Hell, you all read what Penny wrote;

Not the trash political hacks lining their pockets with taxpayer dollars, but the PEOPLE of that city are burying the WH in letters and emails thanking the President. Cummings is a piece of shit, living off a beating he took on the Selma Bridge 54 years ago.....that's supposed to be a legacy? His wife is a thief, his cronies in Baltimore are all crooks, and Trump is a "racist" for bringing out the truth? Trump is destroying the Rat party brick by brick, kilo by kilo...Pelousy's filthy district is also now in the spotlight....they are FINISHED as a political party in 2020 thanks to Trump. :badgrin:

cummings-trump-1564250255.jpg

FACT: Baltimore Is Now More Dangerous than 99.2% of Cities in the U.S.

I do not believe Tramp, not a word.

:71:

. . . and THAT is precisely what ruling class journalists WANT. The corporate media aim to have folks not believe him, so they pick apart everything he says.

Hell, they even ADMIT, it is their job to control what folks think. :lmao:

That is why, despite Elijah Cummings performance as a Representative, the brainwashed folks of his district will send him back for another term.

Despite all of these videos and individual testimonials,

Folks on this site have a delusion that Trump and Republicans will win in 2020 by a landslide because they do not listen

Lol

Irony
I wrote "landslide."

I believe the fight will be easy do ya?
I quoted that part for context and nothing more. The point is YOU are not listening while pointing at others and making the same accusation.

I listen, read, and watch both sides.

I know that voting doesn't even matter in the end.

The folks that decide on these things have already made up their mind who will win.

I have no illusions.

It would not surprise me that it will appear to be so damn close it will make the election of 2000 look like a landslide.

The fact is, it is all a staged play though.

Wonder what the final solution to this problem is...

Start with a forensic accounting of where the federal money has gone, and start issuing indictments. Thieves inevitably get greedy and sloppy and don't cover their tracks like they might have in the beginning. Make this a nationwide effort to look at all the major city inner-cities and follow the money.

Here is the 20 billion the city got since 2015 to help the city:

Baltimore Received $1.8 Billion from Obama’s Stimulus Law

and,

'President gave $16B in 2018 ALONE to Elijah Cummings's district in federal grants': Donald Trump's aide Lynne Patton asks what Baltimore has done with its financial help as POTUS' row with 'rat-infested' city escalates

It appears that the 20 billion didn't appear to make a dent in improving the city, Corruption and incompetence are the likely reasons why the place is STILL a mess.

Unless you can itemize what the stimulus money was for it's meaningless information. A lot of states and cities receive Federal monies with various results.

Start with a forensic accounting of where the federal money has gone, and start issuing indictments. Thieves inevitably get greedy and sloppy and don't cover their tracks like they might have in the beginning. Make this a nationwide effort to look at all the major city inner-cities and follow the money.

and,

'President gave $16B in 2018 ALONE to Elijah Cummings's district in federal grants': Donald Trump's aide Lynne Patton asks what Baltimore has done with its financial help as POTUS' row with 'rat-infested' city escalates

It appears that the 20 billion didn't appear to make a dent in improving the city, Corruption and incompetence are the likely reasons why the place is STILL a mess.

Unless you can itemize what the stimulus money was for it's meaningless information. A lot of states and cities receive Federal monies with various results.
We got lots of highway signs for repaved roads!
Ironically for roads that get repaved every few years regardless.

Blacks are more republican then most white conservatives.. they just don’t realize it because of public education

Based on your lack of cognitive thinking, which carries over to your input on USMB,
indicates that even public schools presented a problem for you during your formative years.
This very sad event, that produced an underachieving life, is evident with you. I'm so sorry for you.
Great story come again sometime

and,

I agree. Let's dissolve the Union.

Here is the Detroit home Mitt Romney grew up in before it was finally torn down....getting the picture yet?

NA-BF975_DEMOLI_G_20100513194157.jpg

You're such a fucking liar. Raised in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, by his parents, George and Lenore Romney, he spent two-and-a-half years in France as a Mormon missionary starting in 1966. Bloomfield Hills is and was for the wealthy. Not his house.

https://www.zillow.com/bloomfield-hills-mi/

Do a google image search.

Buddy I just spend 5 weeks up there and I'm from there so kiss my ass.

Meh....I've been there several times to see my stepmoms family.
It's a shithole.

What kind of idiot are you? I never said Detroit was not a shit hole so where did you get that from? Pick it out of your ass I suppose like most trump supporters.

What kind of idiot are you? I never said Detroit was not a shit hole so where did you get that from? Pick it out of your ass I suppose like most trump supporters.

Detroit is no longer a shithole thanks to the things and people I've mentioned. The suburbs are thriving, downtown condos being built have long waiting lists, Corktown on the rebound, the Fox Theatre District with the ballparks and surrounding businesses are packed with visitors. Hundreds of dilapitated houses have been bulldozed, streetlights replaced, neighborhoods showing green lawns and fresh paint appearing in areas thought desolate a few years ago. The abandoned train station has been purchased by Ford and is being renovated. Once the Rat crooks were thrown out and into prison (Kwame), the city has begun to breathe again as a Great Lakes commerce hub and destination point....Michigan is a beautiful state with natural attractions and some of the best hunting and fishing on the planet. Keep the commie Rats out of the picture and Detroit will thrive once again.

Can’t you answer the question?

Can't you read the thread? The answer is within, grasshopper.

Nothing in your linked article says people from Baltimore are sending mountains of letters to the White House thanking Trump for his comments nor that blacks in Baltimore agree with him

Not the trash political hacks lining their pockets with taxpayer dollars, but the PEOPLE of that city are burying the WH in letters and emails thanking the President. Cummings is a piece of shit, living off a beating he took on the Selma Bridge 54 years ago.....that's supposed to be a legacy? His wife is a thief, his cronies in Baltimore are all crooks, and Trump is a "racist" for bringing out the truth? Trump is destroying the Rat party brick by brick, kilo by kilo...Pelousy's filthy district is also now in the spotlight....they are FINISHED as a political party in 2020 thanks to Trump. :badgrin:

NO hes a wacist who says wacist things

Im looking forward to seeing the black and Jewish vote numbers after the 2020 Trump landslide

Trumps gotta be one of my all time favorite democrats

Sounds like a personal problem.

Sounds like a personal problem.

No just that he is a compulsive and pathological liar, but you know that, how could you not.

Forum List

Back