Baltimore Blacks Siding With Trump

The really sad part in all of this is that Baltimore continues to have the issues sited by Trump for 50 years now. Imagine if Liberals and Democrats shifted the energy and rigor with which they are going after Trump towards changing course and doing something different. Every failure with Liberals and Democrats is blame, blame, blame.

I am a lifelong Marylander. I drive through West Baltimore and see what Trump is talking about. I was in the City when the riots broke out in 2015. Trump may very well lose in ‘20, then what? What are Cummings and the Democrats going to do about Baltimore? Blame the Republicans?

Not the trash political hacks lining their pockets with taxpayer dollars, but the PEOPLE of that city are burying the WH in letters and emails thanking the President. Cummings is a piece of shit, living off a beating he took on the Selma Bridge 54 years ago.....that's supposed to be a legacy? His wife is a thief, his cronies in Baltimore are all crooks, and Trump is a "racist" for bringing out the truth? Trump is destroying the Rat party brick by brick, kilo by kilo...Pelousy's filthy district is also now in the spotlight....they are FINISHED as a political party in 2020 thanks to Trump. :badgrin:

cummings-trump-1564250255.jpg

FACT: Baltimore Is Now More Dangerous than 99.2% of Cities in the U.S.
Cummings did not take a beating on the Selma Bridge
That was John Lewis

Trump says he comes from a shithole too

Not the trash political hacks lining their pockets with taxpayer dollars, but the PEOPLE of that city are burying the WH in letters and emails thanking the President. Cummings is a piece of shit, living off a beating he took on the Selma Bridge 54 years ago.....that's supposed to be a legacy? His wife is a thief, his cronies in Baltimore are all crooks, and Trump is a "racist" for bringing out the truth? Trump is destroying the Rat party brick by brick, kilo by kilo...Pelousy's filthy district is also now in the spotlight....they are FINISHED as a political party in 2020 thanks to Trump. :badgrin:

I do not believe Tramp, not a word.

Sounds like a personal problem.

No just that he is a compulsive and pathological liar, but you know that, how could you not.

I gave up on believing most politicians after Bubba made an art form out of lying.

The really sad part in all of this is that Baltimore continues to have the issues sited by Trump for 50 years now. Imagine if Liberals and Democrats shifted the energy and rigor with which they are going after Trump towards changing course and doing something different. Every failure with Liberals and Democrats is blame, blame, blame.

I am a lifelong Marylander. I drive through West Baltimore and see what Trump is talking about. I was in the City when the riots broke out in 2015. Trump may very well lose in ‘20, then what? What are Cummings and the Democrats going to do about Baltimore? Blame the Republicans?

Most Northern cities went Democrat in the 1950's. Detroit, Baltimore and Philly are glaring examples. That's when the great migration of Blacks from the South to the North occurred. Democrat Mayors embraced the migration with WELFARE and other give aways to attract Blacks, and their VOTES, purely to gain, and retain POWER.

Since then, we've had one more corrupt Democrat city administrations after another. Now, maybe the Black Communities in these cities see they've been USED, and ABUSED.

Most Northern cities went Democrat in the 1950's. Detroit, Baltimore and Philly are glaring examples. That's when the great migration of Blacks from the South to the North occurred. Democrat Mayors embraced the migration with WELFARE and other give aways to attract Blacks, and their VOTES, purely to gain, and retain POWER.

Since then, we've had one more corrupt Democrat city administrations after another. Now, maybe the Black Communities in these cities see they've been USED, and ABUSED.

Democrats have never been held accountable for urban failures. They take credit for urban successes such as revitalization efforts which is great but when it comes to the failing programs they implemented, they blame everything from white people leaving the city, white people moving back to the city, to corporations pulling out of the city. On corporations pulling out as they did 40-50 years ago, instead of harping on why they pulled out, they should be focused on what it takes to bring them back. But, Democrats can’t and they won’t. AOC driving away Amazon’s high -paying jobs out of Queens is a shining example of this. She and her masters could not get past the notion of Amazon getting a tax break incentive so she pissed away 1,000s of high paying jobs because it is more valuable to her and her alone to keep class warfare in place.

Democrats have never been held accountable for urban failures. They take credit for urban successes such as revitalization efforts which is great but when it comes to the failing programs they implemented, they blame everything from white people leaving the city, white people moving back to the city, to corporations pulling out of the city. On corporations pulling out as they did 40-50 years ago, instead of harping on why they pulled out, they should be focused on what it takes to bring them back. But, Democrats can’t and they won’t. AOC driving away Amazon’s high -paying jobs out of Queens is a shining example of this. She and her masters could not get past the notion of Amazon getting a tax break incentive so she pissed away 1,000s of high paying jobs because it is more valuable to her and her alone to keep class warfare in place.

So AOC complained it would cost NYC... How much?
Winning the bidding war for Amazon’s AMZN, -0.08% secondary corporate headquarters came with a steep price tag — $3.4 billion.
This is what Amazon’s ‘HQ2’ was going to cost New York taxpayers
How many jobs?
Amazon will create jobs and bring revenue to the city. In2017, de Blasio announced his “New York Works” plan to bring 100,000 high-paying jobs to the city; https://ny.curbed.com/2018/11/.../amazon-hq2-nyc-queens-long-island-city-explained
How much was then the average Amazon salary?
By comparison, a full-time warehouse associate at one of Amazon's fulfillment centers in New Jersey could make as much as $13.85 per hour,
So the average salary warehouse worker $26,000.
What is NYC city income tax: 3.876%
New York Income Tax Calculator | SmartAsset.com

So the total city income tax minimum to NYC... 100,000 * $26,000 * 3.876% = $100,776,000
Total NY state income tax..8.82% = $229,320,000
Total Federal Medicare/SS payments BY Employer: 6.2% $161,200,000 Employee: $161,200,000 Total Medicare/SS payments: $322,400,000
So we have a total of $652,496,000 a year in tax revenue that AOC threw away!

Feb

No just that he is a compulsive and pathological liar, but you know that, how could you not.

I gave up on believing most politicians after Bubba made an art form out of lying.
I thought you were supposed to lie about secret love affairs. What a pile of crap, compared to the fact that everything GOP dupes know is a lie. Lock her up, the rich pay too much in taxes, we should be ashamed of free stuff that we earn, Obama gave nukes to Iran LOL, there is a crisis at the border etc etc etc. There's one crisis, the rich do not pay enough in taxes and everyone else is screwed because of it. Worst inequality and upward Mobility ever and in the modern world by far. Thank you scumbag GOP and brainwashed dupes...

Last edited:
A few anecdotal videos are not proof or even supportive of the title's assertion. This does not show that Baltimore blacks are supporting Trump. This is likely because they are not.

The fact is that blacks are not generally supporting Trump. Pretending it is so does not help anything. Generally it seems to me that blacks are not equating any current success with Trump and not connecting failures with democrats.

Lowest black UNemployment in history, fool....there is only one way out of poverty.....a job. You can't pretend otherwise or pretend blacks don't understand who is putting this country back to work. In the privacy of the voting booth, they'll reelect the man who's looking out for them.

Why do they KEEP sending Elijah Cummings back to Congress?

Year, after Year, after Year?

:dunno:

ANSWER:

Statistically, they vote partisan party and name recognition, despite results.

Yep....
It's all about we're gonna get you free shit and we're gonna stick it to the man!!!
Unfortunately for dims they're catching on.

That is why the corporate fat cats hate him using twitter so much. It undermines their mind control.

Hell, you all read what Penny wrote;

:71:

. . . and THAT is precisely what ruling class journalists WANT. The corporate media aim to have folks not believe him, so they pick apart everything he says.

Hell, they even ADMIT, it is their job to control what folks think. :lmao:

That is why, despite Elijah Cummings performance as a Representative, the brainwashed folks of his district will send him back for another term.

That is a faked video

exactly what people think and that is
00:41
the that of your job yeah if you look at

also can you disagree that tramp is a compusive liar???

What has the Republicans and a Republican Potus ever done for the USA people from 1900 on??? Please list if it contains only 1.

Republicans get government out of the way so business and the economy can thrive. Not that they do this, but MINIMALIST government is best.

What has the Republicans and a Republican Potus ever done for the USA people from 1900 on??? Please list if it contains only 1.

You are shifting the topic. The topic is Democrats controlling major urban areas and not owning up to deficiencies or otherwise being accountable. Perhaps you should start another topic on “What have Republicans done?”

The very fact that you asked that question shows that you will refuse to accept the answer.

Only a blind partisan can believe that one party has done nothing positive for 120 years.

I thought you were supposed to lie about secret love affairs. What a pile of crap, compared to the fact that everything GOP dupes know is a lie. Lock her up, the rich pay too much in taxes, we should be ashamed of free stuff that we earn, Obama gave nukes to Iran LOL, there is a crisis at the border etc etc etc. There's one crisis, the rich do not pay enough in taxes and everyone else is screwed because of it. Worst inequality and upward Mobility ever and in the modern world by far. Thank you scumbag GOP and brainwashed dupes...

You don't lie about anything when under oath. All smart people know that.

The rest of your screed is stupid crap.

The very fact that you asked that question shows that you will refuse to accept the answer.

Only a blind partisan can believe that one party has done nothing positive for 120 years.

Correct. Having voted mostly Republican in my life, I can name many things Republicans are accountable for and have done wrong...... policies and management of Urban Areas is not one of them.

What have they done since 1900. I suspect you can't list them except for tax cuts. and they sure as the shit didn't care 1 iota about the ghettos or homeless.

Forum List

Back