🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Baltimore Cops Should Have Kicked Ass!

Conclusion:

Police should only confront and "kick ass" on non Caucasian law breakers...white law breakers should continue with "white privilege protections"
Which of course no one said dept the race hustlers. Some poor mom in Ga got so stirred by their bs she got herself arrested for Facebook post threatening to kill as many as she could.......her life is destroyed but hey at least Sharpton got paid.
should Federal Police have "kicked ass" at Cliven Bundy

Yes____

No____

They didn't need to.....anymore than Waco needed to be burned They screwed up and let the situation get out of control and BTW used gratuitous violence against family members.

The fact they didn't complete what they claimed they were lawfully there to do leads me to ask if they really had the law on their side to begin with.

So you advocate violence to fight violence.....

Thanks for the input.:anj_stfu:
I'm totally against violence. And, if you'll take the time to read what I did say, you'll see that I'm against violence. Try reading comprehension, it might do you some good.
You said we should arm ourselves against the cops.

I'm more concerned about the government than the cops. We have a guy currently in the Oval Office that has more in common with those baggy pants criminals doing the looting than he does with us or the cops. He's instigated violence at every opportunity and covered it over with similarly false platitudes such as yours.

We have nothing to fear from the police unless we are trying to break the law. Break the law.....resist arrest.....show your ass to a cop....I would expect him to kick your ass. Without respect for authority all you have is anarchy. This is the transformation Obama spoke of for years. The revolution. A breakdown of society forcing a change. I've learned that change that isn't legitimate or is forced tends to be worse than change that happens naturally.
I did NOT say that we should arm ourselves against the cops. Here's what I did say, "In my opinion, citizens should arm themselves in a like manner." Again, try reading comprehension. The picture showed heavily armed cops. Everyone should be armed in a like manner. Try reading comprehension, please. I did NOT say that we should arm ourselves against cops.

You identified cops as the threat....after suggestions that we arm ourselves. My comprehension is on the money. You claim you want to lock up cops....but only after claiming everyone should buy riot gear (steel pots, gas-masks, and rifles with fixed bayonets) to protect themselves from renegade cops.

When in college I always scored in the upper 10% of reading comprehension BTW.
Very pathetic ... to say the least ...........simply pathetic ........ twisting what I say around to mean something else just doesn't do it. Try reading comprehension, it might help you. If you're going to quote me, please say exactly what I have said. And, please don't try to affix your own meaning and interpretation to what I say. Thanks.
My comprehension is fine. The problem seems to be with your writing skills. You mentioned our need to be armed like riot police. That is what you said. The rest of your post was full of total Bullshit. Anyone who takes the time to talk to cops, or has dealt with crime on a regular basis knows what you said is Bullshit.

I'm totally against violence. And, if you'll take the time to read what I did say, you'll see that I'm against violence. Try reading comprehension, it might do you some good.

I'm more concerned about the government than the cops. We have a guy currently in the Oval Office that has more in common with those baggy pants criminals doing the looting than he does with us or the cops. He's instigated violence at every opportunity and covered it over with similarly false platitudes such as yours.

We have nothing to fear from the police unless we are trying to break the law. Break the law.....resist arrest.....show your ass to a cop....I would expect him to kick your ass. Without respect for authority all you have is anarchy. This is the transformation Obama spoke of for years. The revolution. A breakdown of society forcing a change. I've learned that change that isn't legitimate or is forced tends to be worse than change that happens naturally.
I did NOT say that we should arm ourselves against the cops. Here's what I did say, "In my opinion, citizens should arm themselves in a like manner." Again, try reading comprehension. The picture showed heavily armed cops. Everyone should be armed in a like manner. Try reading comprehension, please. I did NOT say that we should arm ourselves against cops.

You identified cops as the threat....after suggestions that we arm ourselves. My comprehension is on the money. You claim you want to lock up cops....but only after claiming everyone should buy riot gear (steel pots, gas-masks, and rifles with fixed bayonets) to protect themselves from renegade cops.

Very pathetic ... to say the least ...........simply pathetic ........ twisting what I say around to mean something else just doesn't do it. Try reading comprehension, it might help you. If you're going to quote me, please say exactly what I have said. And, please don't try to affix your own meaning and interpretation to what I say. Thanks.
My comprehension is fine. The problem seems to be with your writing skills. You mentioned our need to be armed like riot police. That is what you said. The rest of your post was full of total Bullshit. Anyone who takes the time to talk to cops, or has dealt with crime on a regular basis knows what you said is Bullshit.
Instead of just saying it's bullshit, dispute it with a counter. Saying it's bullshit without a counter is void, and merits no response. If you disagree with what I have said, show it to be false and void of fact. Present something legit to dispute it and to prove it to be bullshit. Otherwise, what you've said holds no water.

Where they taking this roadshow next? Been eerily quiet in SC....haven't seen an update for awhile

Instead of just saying it's bullshit, dispute it with a counter. Saying it's bullshit without a counter is void, and merits no response. If you disagree with what I have said, show it to be false and void of fact. Present something legit to dispute it and to prove it to be bullshit. Otherwise, what you've said holds no water.

The fact that you bought into this false narrative that cops are murdering blacks in record numbers.....that cops are arresting blacks because of racism instead of the obvious fact that blacks have less respect for authority than any other race in America? That blacks make up 13% of the population but commit 52% of the violent crimes in this country? That 70% of them are born into single-parent households, thus disadvantaged from day one?

Facts like that?

When we protested against the Vietnam War, Washington DC cops (black & white both) kicked ass. They cracked heads and busted legs with their billy clubs. When the National Guard was there, they had fixed bayonets on their rifles, and steel-tipped boots. If that was the case in Baltimore, there wouldn't have been looting, arson or rock-throwing.

Yeah, are you trying to claim Kent State was well managed?
No. Are you ? (your subject, not mine)

92 percent of marijuana possession arrests in Baltimore were of African Americans, one of the highest racial disparities in the USA.

BILLIONS OF DOLLARS WASTED ON RACIALLY BIASED ARRESTS
images
Just because a large % of pot possession busts are blacks, that doesn't necessarily indicate bias. Insufficient information.

BILLIONS OF DOLLARS WASTED ON RACIALLY BIASED ARREST

This is the real purpose of the marijuana laws to use as a cudgel on minority community ...to give Police excuses to violate minority rights..it also is used to keep Blacks from voting in the former confederate states of aMERIKA

Ten Shocking Facts About Baltimore Alternet
Blacks in Baltimore are more than 5.6 times more likely to be arrested for possession of marijuana than whites even though marijuana use among the races is similar. In fact, Baltimore county has the fifth highest arrest rate for marijuana possessions in the USA.
Over $5.7 million has been paid out by Baltimore since 2011 in over 100 police brutality lawsuits. Victims of severe police brutality were mostly people of color and included a pregnant woman, a 65 year old church deacon, children, and an 87 year old grandmother.
mugs-banner.jpg

Undue force - Sun Investigates - The Baltimore Sun
1. Upon what do you base the statement that "marijuana use among the races is similar" ? I see no evidence to confirm this.

2, This post is OFF TOPIC. The OP is talking about normal, applicable response to violent criminal thuggery - arson, looting, aggravated battery (with bricks and rocks), not pot possession or police brutality.

Wednesday, April 29, 2015
Civilian Deaths and Maryland's Police Forces
With the unrest in Baltimore making headline news in recent days, I wanted to take a look at some background information on deaths in Maryland that are related to encounters with the state's various police forces. A recent briefing paper by the ACLU looks at the statistics on deaths in police encounters in Maryland between 2010 and 2014. Here are some of the highlights.
Let's open with this table showing the demographics of Maryland showing the ethnic and racial breakdown of the state:

Now, let's look at some of the statistics from the briefing paper:
1.) At least 109 people died in police encounters in Maryland over the years between 2010 and 2014. During the same time period, four police officers died in civilian encounters including two in vehicle pursuits, one was shot in a raid and one was shot when off-duty and working as a security guard

Viable Opposition Civilian Deaths and Maryland s Police Forces
OFF TOPIC!

It wasn't hard to see what went wrong in Baltimore on Monday night. The mindless mayor, Stephanie Rawlings, pursued a very dumb policy > to leave the rioters alone, and let them loot, burn, throw rocks etc, so as to not offend them and "escalate" the rioting.

EARTH TO STEPHANIE (and anyone else dumb enough to follow this notion): The mayor got it WRONG. She thought tough tactics by police and the Guard would "escalate" the rioting. It was just the opposite. It was her weak, hands-off tactic that escalated it.

When we protested against the Vietnam War, Washington DC cops (black & white both) kicked ass. They cracked heads and busted legs with their billy clubs. When the National Guard was there, they had fixed bayonets on their rifles, and steel-tipped boots. If that was the case in Baltimore, there wouldn't have been looting, arson or rock-throwing.

image.JPG

chicago.gif
images
In my opinion, citizens should arm themselves in a like manner. The "out-of-control" cops are taking their jobs to the extreme, in many ways. And, what's worse, all they have to say in order to walk is, "I feared for my life", "I feared for my safety", or "he was reaching for his waistband". Our judicial system shows tremendous bias and favoritism to cops, and other members of law enforcement. We have a system of injustice instead of justice. It's time to arrest, try, convict, and sentence cops for their obvious crimes. They get a free pass on murder, stealing, raping, taking bribes, planting evidence, lying in court, covering for other cops, destroying property, stealing and selling drugs, and other offenses they arrest John Q. Public for.

We need to see more cops in our prisons and jails, and by doing so, it'd send a very strong message to other cops that they must obey the same laws as everyone else has to obey. If you or I were to attack someone, beat and brutalize them, we'd go to jail in a heartbeat. If you or I were to shoot someone eight times in the back, we'd be serving time in the big house. If you or I were to break into the wrong house, shoot and kill a 92 year old lady, we'd get the death penalty. If you or I were to shoot and kill a 12 year old boy playing in the park, we'd get the death penalty. If you and I were to be caught on camera, along with 6 or 7 others, beating and kicking someone handcuffed, face down on the ground, we'd be put in jail, fined, and place on probation and have to do community service for a year.

Our problem is not young black males being at the wrong place at the wrong time, it's "out-of-control" cops filled with hate, prejudice, over-sized egos, and a license to basically do as they damn well please. And, our judicial system backs them up 99% of the time. Given a desk job and a paid vacation is really punishment, don't you think? In addition to getting a free pass by the judicial system, we have law enforcement investigating law enforcement when someone complains of wrong-doing by cops. That's the same as your brother doing the investigation if you're accused of a crime. We'd all like to have family and friends in charge of investigating should we be accused of wrong-doing.

Lets be honest here folks, the system is flawed, and recent events is a testament to the problems within law enforcement agencies. This has been going on for a very long time, but it's becoming a real issue since everyone is carrying a cell phone and can take real-time videos of cop misconduct. Cops are now being asked to wear body cameras, which is a great idea, and one that'll serve cops as well as the public. Also, dash cams in patrol cars are giving us better evidence of misconduct, and at the same time, serves as proof when cops are merely doing their job. Cameras can protect both the public and cops when questions are asked about encounters between law enforcement and the general public. We need to ensure the integrity of law enforcement, as well as ensure that citizens are protected against cop misconduct.

I'm embarrassed by the event in Maryland, and I'm ashamed they the world is watching this tragedy. We need to do a better job of ensuring justice and making members of law enforcement accountable for their actions. And, we need to severely punish those that loot, burn building and cars, and destroy property. They need to be placed behind bars for a very long time. I'm all for non-violent and peaceful protests, and we need to do a lot more of it in response to many issues. I'd like to see protests concerning government corruption, senseless deadly costly wars, the mistreatment of our Vets, the loss of privacy, and our growing poverty. But, we do NOT need looting, destruction of property, or violence to have our voices heard. We need to push back against oppression and the heavy hand of "out-of-control" members of law enforcement.
Posting this cop-hater idiocy is what you should be embarrassed about. The OP is talking about the appropriate response to destructive rioting, and has nothing to do with police behavior in general. Please stay ON TOPIC, and without being hysterical.

PS - nobody knows what happened to Freddie Gray as yet. There are investigations in process. For all anyone knows right now, he could have tripped and hit his spine against a large metal object. (toilet, bench, bars, etc) He also could have been assaulted by another inmate.

Last edited:

The fact that you bought into this false narrative that cops are murdering blacks in record numbers.....that cops are arresting blacks because of racism instead of the obvious fact that blacks have less respect for authority than any other race in America? That blacks make up 13% of the population but commit 52% of the violent crimes in this country? That 70% of them are born into single-parent households, thus disadvantaged from day one?

Facts like that?
I have never ever said that cops are murdering blacks in record numbers. That is a lie. Please show where I have ever once said that cops are murdering blacks in record numbers. I have never ever said that cops are arresting blacks due to racism, never ever once have I said that. That's lie. Please show where I have ever once said those things, please.

I challenge you to find and show where I have ever said those things. Please do NOT lie and make stuff up here. Thanks.

It wasn't hard to see what went wrong in Baltimore on Monday night. The mindless mayor, Stephanie Rawlings, pursued a very dumb policy > to leave the rioters alone, and let them loot, burn, throw rocks etc, so as to not offend them and "escalate" the rioting.

EARTH TO STEPHANIE (and anyone else dumb enough to follow this notion): The mayor got it WRONG. She thought tough tactics by police and the Guard would "escalate" the rioting. It was just the opposite. It was her weak, hands-off tactic that escalated it.

image.JPG

chicago.gif
images

Much as I woulda enjoyed seeing the officers cracking heads at 10pm their time, if they had it would have actually started a riot. That's what the agitators wanted and were waiting for, police aggression. Way it went down (least until I went to be around 1130 their time) was the best way to handle things.
If you're talking bout Tuesday night, sure, I agree. They used the correct amount of force (as required). If you're talking about Monday night, you'd be making the same idiotic mistake that the mayor made, which even she now admits to.

Much as I woulda enjoyed seeing the officers cracking heads at 10pm their time, if they had it would have actually started a riot. That's what the agitators wanted and were waiting for, police aggression. Way it went down (least until I went to be around 1130 their time) was the best way to handle things.

Police aggression against the people of Baltimore is a lot older than these riots

The city has paid about $5.7 million since 2011 over lawsuits claiming that police officers brazenly beat up alleged suspects. One hidden cost: The perception that officers are violent can poison the relationship between residents and police.

Undue force - Sun Investigates - The Baltimore Sun

mugs-banner.jpg
OFF TOPIC!

image.JPG

chicago.gif
images
In my opinion, citizens should arm themselves in a like manner. The "out-of-control" cops are taking their jobs to the extreme, in many ways. And, what's worse, all they have to say in order to walk is, "I feared for my life", "I feared for my safety", or "he was reaching for his waistband". Our judicial system shows tremendous bias and favoritism to cops, and other members of law enforcement. We have a system of injustice instead of justice. It's time to arrest, try, convict, and sentence cops for their obvious crimes. They get a free pass on murder, stealing, raping, taking bribes, planting evidence, lying in court, covering for other cops, destroying property, stealing and selling drugs, and other offenses they arrest John Q. Public for.

We need to see more cops in our prisons and jails, and by doing so, it'd send a very strong message to other cops that they must obey the same laws as everyone else has to obey. If you or I were to attack someone, beat and brutalize them, we'd go to jail in a heartbeat. If you or I were to shoot someone eight times in the back, we'd be serving time in the big house. If you or I were to break into the wrong house, shoot and kill a 92 year old lady, we'd get the death penalty. If you or I were to shoot and kill a 12 year old boy playing in the park, we'd get the death penalty. If you and I were to be caught on camera, along with 6 or 7 others, beating and kicking someone handcuffed, face down on the ground, we'd be put in jail, fined, and place on probation and have to do community service for a year.

Our problem is not young black males being at the wrong place at the wrong time, it's "out-of-control" cops filled with hate, prejudice, over-sized egos, and a license to basically do as they damn well please. And, our judicial system backs them up 99% of the time. Given a desk job and a paid vacation is really punishment, don't you think? In addition to getting a free pass by the judicial system, we have law enforcement investigating law enforcement when someone complains of wrong-doing by cops. That's the same as your brother doing the investigation if you're accused of a crime. We'd all like to have family and friends in charge of investigating should we be accused of wrong-doing.

Lets be honest here folks, the system is flawed, and recent events is a testament to the problems within law enforcement agencies. This has been going on for a very long time, but it's becoming a real issue since everyone is carrying a cell phone and can take real-time videos of cop misconduct. Cops are now being asked to wear body cameras, which is a great idea, and one that'll serve cops as well as the public. Also, dash cams in patrol cars are giving us better evidence of misconduct, and at the same time, serves as proof when cops are merely doing their job. Cameras can protect both the public and cops when questions are asked about encounters between law enforcement and the general public. We need to ensure the integrity of law enforcement, as well as ensure that citizens are protected against cop misconduct.

I'm embarrassed by the event in Maryland, and I'm ashamed they the world is watching this tragedy. We need to do a better job of ensuring justice and making members of law enforcement accountable for their actions. And, we need to severely punish those that loot, burn building and cars, and destroy property. They need to be placed behind bars for a very long time. I'm all for non-violent and peaceful protests, and we need to do a lot more of it in response to many issues. I'd like to see protests concerning government corruption, senseless deadly costly wars, the mistreatment of our Vets, the loss of privacy, and our growing poverty. But, we do NOT need looting, destruction of property, or violence to have our voices heard. We need to push back against oppression and the heavy hand of "out-of-control" members of law enforcement.
Posting this cop-hater idiocy is what you should be embarrassed about. The OP is talking about the appropriate response to destructive rioting, and has nothing to do with police behavior in general. Please stay ON TOPIC, and without being hysterical.

PS - nobody knows what happened to Freddie Gray as yet. There are investigations in process. For all anyone knows right now, he could have tripped and hit his spine against a large metal object. (toilet, bench, bars, etc) He also could have been assaulted by another inmate.
I'm NOT embarrassed by posting it at all, and stand by what I have posted. I'm well aware of what the root article is talking about. And, I have no idea as to what happened to Mr. Gray once he was in police custody, and have not stated that I know what happened to him. So, please do NOT say or imply something that I have NOT said. Thanks.

It's a vicious circle. Black mayors. Black police force. It wouldn't matter. other people, Vietnamese, Hungarians, Somalians , people that fled oppression they move on and get on with LIFE. American blacks are stuck in the past. Get over it. Grow up!
They are stuck in the past (pre-1964) fr a reason. They are programmed that way by the race hustlers. Despite given all sorts of Affirmative Action favors (at the expense of whites), they are told they are getting a raw deal. They foolishly accept this BS, which is only designed to keep the black segment of the Democratic Party intact. That's why king of th race hustlers Al Sharpton has met in the White House with Obama about 100 times over the past year.

image.JPG

chicago.gif
images

I'm NOT embarrassed by posting it at all, and stand by what I have posted. I'm well aware of what the root article is talking about. And, I have no idea as to what happened to Mr. Gray once he was in police custody, and have not stated that I know what happened to him. So, please do NOT say or imply something that I have NOT said. Thanks.
So if you're not talking about Freddie Gray, why all the yammering about police brutality ? That's not the TOPIC here. Please stay ON TOPIC.

Forum List

Back