🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Baltimore Cops Should Have Kicked Ass!

So you pick an isolated incident and try and make a point with it.
Get back with me when that rancher starts burning down a city over a dead drug dealer.

This was not an isolated incident
07/10/2014

SPLC report Bundy ranch standoff was highly coordinated reflecting threat of larger far-right militia movement Southern Poverty Law Center

Here are some nice white kids who murdered two Police officers as they had lunch...the inset photo are the two officers...both of these killers were at the Bundy ranch
las-vegas-couple-left-manifesto-police-officer-killed.jpg

here is the flag they left on the two dead officers
NewMinutemen-m.jpg

If he had the operation, without the cops knowing an aggravation to it is a foregone conclusion.
so he died from the operation or from being assaulted under color of law
Vid of the arrest didn't look like assault. Chief didn't fault his officers on the arrest. When they arrest someone on the ground with multiple officers usually one of them is pressing down on your neck......that's nationwide standard.....without knowing that....injury was inevitable....and who knows if he hasn't aggravated it prior or while running

Get back with me when that rancher starts burning down a city over a dead drug dealer.

07/10/2014

SPLC report Bundy ranch standoff was highly coordinated reflecting threat of larger far-right militia movement Southern Poverty Law Center

Here are some nice white kids who murdered two Police officers as they had lunch...the inset photo are the two officers...both of these killers were at the Bundy ranch

NewMinutemen-m.jpg

Did the cops kill those two? I certainly hope so.
But the bundy incident is still an isolated one.

Look at him. Suddenly the outrage switch is off.
What happened?

There is no pesky melanin pigment in the sniper ...

So how many were shot that day? Any businesses burned to the ground?
How much did that cost the tax payer?
And of course when do you think it'll happen again?
The tax payers were stiffed by Bundy and his gang of fees worth more than a million bucks ..chump change supposedly...but more than that it defied two court orders and by aiming weapons at LEO s they committed aggravated battery on a LEO ...

If he had the operation, without the cops knowing an aggravation to it is a foregone conclusion.
so he died from the operation or from being assaulted under color of law
Vid of the arrest didn't look like assault. Chief didn't fault his officers on the arrest. When they arrest someone on the ground with multiple officers usually one of them is pressing down on your neck......that's nationwide standard.....without knowing that....injury was inevitable....and who knows if he hasn't aggravated it prior or while running
Is running a felony or a misdemeanor or is it a crime at all?

Did they break a glass? White people really get upset when a glass is broken but not so much at white people putting a cops head in his crosshairs

It's still something you dont see everyday......

What happened?

Where'd you concern for the cops safety go all of a sudden?

I knew it was highly unlikely to turn into a shooting altercation.
You cant say the same for your looters. In fact they've already proven they'll shoot cops many times.

How'd you know that? Dont guns pointed at you indicate a level of danger?

Or is that only when a black guy is holding something dangerous like a cell phone...or an angry opinion?

07/10/2014

NewMinutemen-m.jpg

Those tw are part of a movement and so are the people at the Bundy Ranch who are now moving operations to Oregon for another dispute over a a gold mine ...its not an isolated incident...its white lawlessness

Never said it was.....try addressing what's written....if you have a record do Police hassle you.on regular basis ....regardless of color

Or is that only when a black guy is holding something dangerous like a cell phone...or an angry opinion?
Hell the police in Cleveland killed a 12 year old Black boy for holding a toy gun in his hand...in a park

Yeah but that guy with the sniper rifle, loaded, pointed at a cop is no biggie...

Because their always concerned with cops safety :rolleyes:

It's still something you dont see everyday......

What happened?

You cant say the same for your looters. In fact they've already proven they'll shoot cops many times.

Big difference between controlled resistance and burning down a city and actually shooting cops.

Conclusion:

Police should only confront and "kick ass" on non Caucasian law breakers...white law breakers should continue with "white privilege protections"
Which of course no one said dept the race hustlers. Some poor mom in Ga got so stirred by their bs she got herself arrested for Facebook post threatening to kill as many as she could.......her life is destroyed but hey at least Sharpton got paid.

What happened?

Big difference between controlled resistance and burning down a city and actually shooting cops.

Theres also a big difference between pointing a weapon at a cop and not.

But you see those as the same thing when the black guy is on the "not" side

07/10/2014

NewMinutemen-m.jpg

Those tw are part of a movement and so are the people at the Bundy Ranch who are now moving operations to Oregon for another dispute over a a gold mine ...its not an isolated incident...its white lawlessness

If they're stirring up shit? Shoot em.
You cant just go around killing cops. But from your support of the likes of the looters you apparently dont have a problem with it.

So you are suggesting then that you would approve of the Crips and Bloods joining to create "heavily armed controlled resistance" like was seen at Cliven Bundy's ranch so that a blood bath threat is used to stop law enforcement...that is damn interesting...the only thing is when the Black Panther Party tried controlled resistance the Police simply executed them..
in the 60 s

Forum List

Back