Baltimore Wants Syrian Refugees!

Great idea! Mayor Stephanie-Rawlings Blake can give them room to blow things up and shoot guns just like she did the protesters!

Thugs vs Jihadis in the ghetto!!!

Holy shit...will it be on pay per view!!??:beer::party:

I would love to see a face off between BLM and Syrians forming their own Syrian lives matter more....so says Obama...ha ha

I would love to see a face off between BLM and Syrians forming their own Syrian lives matter more....so says Obama...ha ha

Yep.

So....BLM vs Syrian thugs. Who wins??? Both love random ambush killings. But BLM focuses on whites and cops. Syrians kill anyone. I think BLM would flank the Syrians because...well...blacks are faster. But Syrians can make a grenade out of a beer and skittles...and they're sneakier. I think BLM would win the initial surge and appear to be winning the war. But the Syrians would mount a counter attack of skittles bombs. I think the final blow would be when the Syrians bomb all the pork and BBQ restaurants and BLM would starve to death. War is hell.

Yep.

So....BLM vs Syrian thugs. Who wins??? Both love random ambush killings. But BLM focuses on whites and cops. Syrians kill anyone. I think BLM would flank the Syrians because...well...blacks are faster. But Syrians can make a grenade out of a beer and skittles...and they're sneakier. I think BLM would win the initial surge and appear to be winning the war. But the Syrians would mount a counter attack of skittles bombs. I think the final blow would be when the Syrians bomb all the pork and BBQ restaurants and BLM would starve to death. War is hell.

Don't forget tho', neither snitches; so law enforcement will have a bag o' worms on their hands.

Yep.

Don't forget tho', neither snitches; so law enforcement will have a bag o' worms on their hands.

Oh....dont worry...the cops will have long abandoned the Baltimore ghettos by then. BLM thugs are gonna find themselves living under Sharia Law in the hood and ask "How Tha fuck this happen!!!?"

Hope. And change.

Yep.

Oh....dont worry...the cops will have long abandoned the Baltimore ghettos by then. BLM thugs are gonna find themselves living under Sharia Law in the hood and ask "How Tha fuck this happen!!!?"

Hope. And change.

The junkies gonna be pissed! They just wanna 'line in peace.

Do you think they warn them about black people, or do they just keep it as a surprise? That would be fucked up if they put them there without letting know what theyre in for.

The Syrians probably weren't told about safe spaces, or multicultural sensitivity either. I would bet black people were told all about the arab slavers though.

Dump the Syrians in the middle of a ghetto neighborhood and in 10 years they'll own the place and it will look vastly better and smell far sweeter...

Urban renewal?

Forum List

Back