BAM! Back to back

According to the FBI report Hillary was "extremely careless". Not really high praise regarding her handling of sensitive Government documents.

"Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information."

Statement by FBI Director James B. Comey on the Investigation of Secretary Hillary Clinton’s Use of a Personal E-Mail System

Hillary has already admitted she regrets using a private server

Doesn't that make you happy?
its still yet another taint on her RW.....this whole thing was a very stupid thing for bill and lynch to do with the shit happening right now.....just more baggage on her already huge pile....just sayin.....

Based on the last two reports it shows that baggage was empty
you dont get it do you?....it doesnt fucking matter.....a hell of a lot of people think she is being protected and something is being covered up,now more than ever because of this meeting between Bill and Loretta.....its called TAINT....the damage is done.....the only people who cant see this are the more die hard democrats....
Well, you lean and that "taint" and we'll see what the MAJORITY of American voters say come November. Hmmm....?!?
how many Americans do i see here say that they dont care for hillary,but are going to vote for her because they cant stand trump more......some president we are going to have marc....the better liked of 2 pieces of shit....once again America gets the shaft....

you dont get it do you?....it doesnt fucking matter.....a hell of a lot of people think she is being protected and something is being covered up,now more than ever because of this meeting between Bill and Loretta.....its called TAINT

The FBI wasnt there tho...Good luck on tying that into the conspiracy
you left out a very important part of my quote CC....."the only people who cant see this are the more die hard democrats"....i said this to you in another thread....so i guess we know where your head is stuck in...

Yes thats very important. It shows that only the smart people agree with you and all others are either stupid of dems or both.

"The FBI are liberals" I called it :badgrin:
all you are doing is just proving what i said.....you cant even admit that a hell of a lot of people are looking at this as hillary,being who she is,is being protected...you wont even admit that, the meeting between bill and loretta,with what is going on, was pretty stupid,and people were going to be asking many a question because of that meeting and the aftermath.....let me say this again......the only people who cant see this are the more die hard democrats.....i guess we know who one of them is.....
Harry, he was correct to ask what your point.

What are you saying is important about the FACT that "many people" believe that there's "taint" associated w/Hillary Clinton?

As if that's something new.

Our point is that, so what, those people already thought so anyway, moreover, they don't think that would make Trump a better option than Clinton.

Get it?
there are lots of people marc who are not sure who to vote for,that happens when 2 bad candidates are running...how many will hold their noses and vote for trump?...

The world of Republican politics comes crashing down as Trey Gowdy releases his long awaited Benghazi report and comes up with......nothing

Then, minutes ago, the FBI releases their investigation of Hillary's email server and recommends no prosecution

But look at the bright side Republicans.....you still got Trump
\

Who needs Trump with Hilary being so far to the right already?

According to the FBI report Hillary was "extremely careless". Not really high praise regarding her handling of sensitive Government documents.

"Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information."

Statement by FBI Director James B. Comey on the Investigation of Secretary Hillary Clinton’s Use of a Personal E-Mail System

No doubt Jeffrey Sterling is thrilled.

you dont get it do you?....it doesnt fucking matter.....a hell of a lot of people think she is being protected and something is being covered up,now more than ever because of this meeting between Bill and Loretta.....its called TAINT....the damage is done.....the only people who cant see this are the more die hard democrats....

The meeting had no effect. She said she would take the judgment of the FBI. Nobody can control what tea people might think, but as usual they are wrong.
read my last sentence above.....now you see where you are....i can see the distrust this meeting brought out,you cant even say you can understand people seeing it that way.....i wonder why?....

Because he meeting had nothing to do with the FBI's decision.
you are to far gone bulldog to discuss this....will you at least admit this?.....that the stupid meeting between bill and loretta and the aftermath resulted in a lot of people thinking she is,because of who she is,she is being protected......can you see that?....
Which people? Which NEW group of people you think this changed their thinking of Hillary and whether or not they will vote for her come November?
people who are not sure of which of these 2 dildos to vote for marc....and if you dont think there are many out there than i dont know what to tell you....

geezus are you and bulldog that fucking dense?.....or am i right that only die hard lefties wont get this?...do you realize how many people,and not just righties,are looking at this as hillary,BECAUSE of who she is.....is being protected?...that has nothing to do if she is guilty or not,its how millions of people are looking at this because of the events that happened right before what the FBI had to say...IT DID NOT LOOK GOOD........take your head out clintons popo and you might see things differently....all this did is put more taint on her.....
Harry, take a deep breath.

OK, it does not LOOK good.

So. What.

You expect left wingers/liberals/Democrats to vote for Trump and/or Republicans instead?

Calm down.
no marc thats not what im saying....are you guys that far left that you cant understand how this looks to MANY who are not big time lefties like you guys are?....and so what if it doesnt look good?....geezus.....
Harry,

I already said it LOOKS bad.

Many other liberals have echoed the same sentiment, practically from the time the news came out of the initial event.

What more do you want?

Should we curse Hillary and damn her to hell?
no vote for her marc....do like many others are doing and vote for that evil that may be the so called "lessor" of 2 evils....thats a great mind set to have...

I wonder how many others who fall into this category were able to retain their security clearance.

another one who cant grasp what im saying

After 5 times asking you what is your point, I'm starting to realize you dont have one or at least are physically unable to type it here for all to see
if you cant understand what i said in post 60 CC then you are like i said, just too far left to get it....or your dont want to get it because it means that sweet hillary may still have a taint on her....and after all its hillary,the lefts sweetheart and you cant have that can you....i can understand that.....

I read and responded to post 60. Here it is....I'll give you another chance to answer

do you realize how many people,and not just righties,are looking at this as hillary,BECAUSE of who she is.....is being protected?.

You keep saying this. What is your point? People think its real so it is?
my point is millions of peoples perception of what happened here....do you get that?

YES BUT I KEEP ASKING YOU WHAT IS YOUR POINT!!!! People believe it so its true? People believe it so thats important? Whats your fucking point already?

.....remember hillary isnt just some regular old lady living somewhere,she is one of the elite,they are perceived by many to be treated differently than the rest of us.....that is what is happening now.....many think she is being protected,so that will affect her character and trust worthiness...its another taint on her....if you dont get this than i dont know what to tell you,outside of the fact that you are to much of a diehard lefty and dont want to believe this....

People think she is protected and that means something that is a secret. The best you can do is ask "Do you get it?" because a point is too hard to type

And you still ignore the fact that the FBI report proves the hildabitch absolutely lied about the handling of classified information and there was evidence that laws were broken. Given just these facts she should never be allowed to have access to classified information. She's too fucking stupid not to be extremely careless with it. Anyone else would immediately have their clearance revoked. But hey, feel free to excuse lawless behavior of your royalty.

The FBI wasnt there tho...Good luck on tying that into the conspiracy
you left out a very important part of my quote CC....."the only people who cant see this are the more die hard democrats"....i said this to you in another thread....so i guess we know where your head is stuck in...

Yes thats very important. It shows that only the smart people agree with you and all others are either stupid of dems or both.

"The FBI are liberals" I called it :badgrin:
all you are doing is just proving what i said.....you cant even admit that a hell of a lot of people are looking at this as hillary,being who she is,is being protected...you wont even admit that, the meeting between bill and loretta,with what is going on, was pretty stupid,and people were going to be asking many a question because of that meeting and the aftermath.....let me say this again......the only people who cant see this are the more die hard democrats.....i guess we know who one of them is.....
Harry, he was correct to ask what your point.

What are you saying is important about the FACT that "many people" believe that there's "taint" associated w/Hillary Clinton?

As if that's something new.

Our point is that, so what, those people already thought so anyway, moreover, they don't think that would make Trump a better option than Clinton.

Get it?
there are lots of people marc who are not sure who to vote for,that happens when 2 bad candidates are running...how many will hold their noses and vote for trump?...
OK, now you're FINALLY getting somewhere there's a point. Your contention is that many people simply are unsure of who to vote for, at this point.

I happen to disagree. I think that sentiment is more on the Republican side, because Trump is so anti-conservative.

Actually, Hillary isn't the greatest liberal either, but I believe most on the left understand that she'll be worlds better than Trump. So we've already reconciled to vote for her. Not to mention the historical value of voting a woman in, that's part of it too. I believe that many Republican WOMEN will vote for her. I don't think they'll shout it from the rooftops, but I do honestly believe that many Republican women will pull the lever for Hillary, particularly for a certain generation, and/or as a rebuke of Trump.

You notice that most folks on the left are not angry with Bernie for staying in well past his bedtime right? That's because we like what he's doing, which is pulling Hillary more the left, and we fully expect that threat of Bernie-ness to be with her throughout her tenure.

So don't ASSume that we're just mindlessly supporting her, we're not. We're well aware of what we're doing, we just aren't shouting it on the rooftops for Republicans to pick-apart.

Let's see how the Republicans fare w/their candidate.

And you still ignore the fact that the FBI report proves the hildabitch absolutely lied about the handling of classified information and there was evidence that laws were broken. Given just these facts she should never be allowed to have access to classified information. She's too fucking stupid not to be extremely careless with it. Anyone else would immediately have their clearance revoked. But hey, feel free to excuse lawless behavior of your royalty.
on the other hand, president clinton now has learned how to handle emails. a lesson trump has yet to learn.

its still yet another taint on her RW.....this whole thing was a very stupid thing for bill and lynch to do with the shit happening right now.....just more baggage on her already huge pile....just sayin.....

Based on the last two reports it shows that baggage was empty

The meeting had no effect. She said she would take the judgment of the FBI. Nobody can control what tea people might think, but as usual they are wrong.

Liar, Comey verified everything we've been saying, the lying bitch violated the law and lied to the American people about the whole thing. It's a big deal no matter what you idiots say.

Let's have a show of hands.

Who thinks it's over?

Remember the Philosophers Yogi Berra and Joe Garagiola.

She admitted it was a mistake long ago. What are you pouting about?
It seems the level Hilarybot discourse has devolved into Trump like responses.

After 5 times asking you what is your point, I'm starting to realize you dont have one or at least are physically unable to type it here for all to see
if you cant understand what i said in post 60 CC then you are like i said, just too far left to get it....or your dont want to get it because it means that sweet hillary may still have a taint on her....and after all its hillary,the lefts sweetheart and you cant have that can you....i can understand that.....

I read and responded to post 60. Here it is....I'll give you another chance to answer

do you realize how many people,and not just righties,are looking at this as hillary,BECAUSE of who she is.....is being protected?.

my point is millions of peoples perception of what happened here....do you get that?

YES BUT I KEEP ASKING YOU WHAT IS YOUR POINT!!!! People believe it so its true? People believe it so thats important? Whats your fucking point already?

.....remember hillary isnt just some regular old lady living somewhere,she is one of the elite,they are perceived by many to be treated differently than the rest of us.....that is what is happening now.....many think she is being protected,so that will affect her character and trust worthiness...its another taint on her....if you dont get this than i dont know what to tell you,outside of the fact that you are to much of a diehard lefty and dont want to believe this....

People think she is protected and that means something that is a secret. The best you can do is ask "Do you get it?" because a point is too hard to type
look up what the word perceived means.....many people who dont know which one of these 2 asswipes to vote for may hold their nose and vote for trump because they PERCEIVE what just happened to be on the fishy side and they may not think hillary is trustworthy....and say fuck it and vote trump....and if you dont think this may give trump lots of votes,then i dont know what to tell you CC except ....how much baggage of hillaries are you carrying for her?....

on the other hand, president clinton now has learned how to handle emails. a lesson trump has yet to learn.

Extreme carelessness = gross negligence, the threshold for prosecution, why isn't this evidence of law violations being presented to a grand jury? Let citizens decide if there is probable cause for charges, not career bureaucrats. Isn't that why we have a grand jury system in the first place?

look up what the word perceived means

No, how about you just tell everyone what your point is

.....many people who dont know which one of these 2 asswipes to vote for may hold their nose and vote for trump because they PERCEIVE what just happened to be on the fishy side and they may not think hillary is trustworthy....and say fuck it and vote trump....and if you dont think this may give trump lots of votes,then i dont know what to tell you CC except ....how much baggage of hillaries are you carrying for her?....

LMAO...Is that your point? Some people may vote for Trump now and some may not? THATS your ground breaking point?

I want that time back

Let's have a show of hands.

Who thinks it's over?

Remember the Philosophers Yogi Berra and Joe Garagiola.
No sensible persons ever expected any rightwinger to consider this matter over, however, as a legal matter, it's done with.

A win, politically and otherwise for Hillary.

No amount of rightwing squealing can change that fact.

The world of Republican politics comes crashing down as Trey Gowdy releases his long awaited Benghazi report and comes up with......nothing

Then, minutes ago, the FBI releases their investigation of Hillary's email server and recommends no prosecution

But look at the bright side Republicans.....you still got Trump
\

I have just about enough of you!!!

Today the world was dealt the biggest blow of injustice and you mock and laugh at the greatest man alive... ( Trey Gowdy not Donald John Trump or Messiah by other names )

Trey need to call the FBI Director to the hill, open another investigation and spend the next year spending money that could fund something else to discover that there was nothing they could charge that harlot for... ( Hillary Clinton and not the Greatest being in the universe Donald John Trump )

If Trump were President he would have gotten to the bottom of this!

He would have told the FBI to do their job and if they could not find a damn thing then make something up!

The injustice that was dealt to the American Public can not be allowed and this November the American Voter need to vote for the best candidate that is not a corrupt lying piece of filth!!!

th

Fin...

P.S.

I bet you thought for a moment I was being serious about voting for Trump didn't ya?

Enjoy my pathetic attempt at satire!

Forum List

Back