BAM! Back to back

Let's have a show of hands.

Who thinks it's over?

Remember the Philosophers Yogi Berra and Joe Garagiola.
No sensible persons ever expected any rightwinger to consider this matter over, however, as a legal matter, it's done with.

A win, politically and otherwise for Hillary.

No amount of rightwing squealing can change that fact.
We'll see what the voters decide about the guilty bitch.

The world of Republican politics comes crashing down as Trey Gowdy releases his long awaited Benghazi report and comes up with......nothing

Then, minutes ago, the FBI releases their investigation of Hillary's email server and recommends no prosecution

But look at the bright side Republicans.....you still got Trump
\

And as predicted the far left would celebrate the political elites getting away with murder!

you left out a very important part of my quote CC....."the only people who cant see this are the more die hard democrats"....i said this to you in another thread....so i guess we know where your head is stuck in...

Yes thats very important. It shows that only the smart people agree with you and all others are either stupid of dems or both.

"The FBI are liberals" I called it :badgrin:
all you are doing is just proving what i said.....you cant even admit that a hell of a lot of people are looking at this as hillary,being who she is,is being protected...you wont even admit that, the meeting between bill and loretta,with what is going on, was pretty stupid,and people were going to be asking many a question because of that meeting and the aftermath.....let me say this again......the only people who cant see this are the more die hard democrats.....i guess we know who one of them is.....
Harry, he was correct to ask what your point.

What are you saying is important about the FACT that "many people" believe that there's "taint" associated w/Hillary Clinton?

As if that's something new.

Our point is that, so what, those people already thought so anyway, moreover, they don't think that would make Trump a better option than Clinton.

Get it?
there are lots of people marc who are not sure who to vote for,that happens when 2 bad candidates are running...how many will hold their noses and vote for trump?...
OK, now you're FINALLY getting somewhere there's a point. Your contention is that many people simply are unsure of who to vote for, at this point.

I happen to disagree. I think that sentiment is more on the Republican side, because Trump is so anti-conservative.

Actually, Hillary isn't the greatest liberal either, but I believe most on the left understand that she'll be worlds better than Trump. So we've already reconciled to vote for her. Not to mention the historical value of voting a woman in, that's part of it too. I believe that many Republican WOMEN will vote for her. I don't think they'll shout it from the rooftops, but I do honestly believe that many Republican women will pull the lever for Hillary, particularly for a certain generation, and/or as a rebuke of Trump.

You notice that most folks on the left are not angry with Bernie for staying in well past his bedtime right? That's because we like what he's doing, which is pulling Hillary more the left, and we fully expect that threat of Bernie-ness to be with her throughout her tenure.

So don't ASSume that we're just mindlessly supporting her, we're not. We're well aware of what we're doing, we just aren't shouting it on the rooftops for Republicans to pick-apart.

Let's see how the Republicans fare w/their candidate.
you are talking about people who are sure of who they are voting for marc.....there are lots of people who cant stand either one of these 2.....these are the ones i am talking about....they may think this hillary fiasco looks fishy and feel it says something about her character and trustfulness and just say fuck it and vote trump....hey its only 4 years....someone better might be running then.....

another one who cant grasp what im saying

After 5 times asking you what is your point, I'm starting to realize you dont have one or at least are physically unable to type it here for all to see
if you cant understand what i said in post 60 CC then you are like i said, just too far left to get it....or your dont want to get it because it means that sweet hillary may still have a taint on her....and after all its hillary,the lefts sweetheart and you cant have that can you....i can understand that.....

I read and responded to post 60. Here it is....I'll give you another chance to answer

You keep saying this. What is your point? People think its real so it is?
my point is millions of peoples perception of what happened here....do you get that?

YES BUT I KEEP ASKING YOU WHAT IS YOUR POINT!!!! People believe it so its true? People believe it so thats important? Whats your fucking point already?

.....remember hillary isnt just some regular old lady living somewhere,she is one of the elite,they are perceived by many to be treated differently than the rest of us.....that is what is happening now.....many think she is being protected,so that will affect her character and trust worthiness...its another taint on her....if you dont get this than i dont know what to tell you,outside of the fact that you are to much of a diehard lefty and dont want to believe this....

People think she is protected and that means something that is a secret. The best you can do is ask "Do you get it?" because a point is too hard to type
look up what the word perceived means

No, how about you just tell everyone what your point is

.....many people who dont know which one of these 2 asswipes to vote for may hold their nose and vote for trump because they PERCEIVE what just happened to be on the fishy side and they may not think hillary is trustworthy....and say fuck it and vote trump....and if you dont think this may give trump lots of votes,then i dont know what to tell you CC except ....how much baggage of hillaries are you carrying for her?....

LMAO...Is that your point? Some people may vote for Trump now and some may not? THATS your ground breaking point?

I want that time back
it pisses you off that im right doesnt it?...i understand you die hard party people are like that.....

The world of Republican politics comes crashing down as Trey Gowdy releases his long awaited Benghazi report and comes up with......nothing

Then, minutes ago, the FBI releases their investigation of Hillary's email server and recommends no prosecution

\

Yes, they released their investigation and lo and behold the corrupt government won't indict their corruptocrat. All this proves is that YOU are a lesser human being than the political elite. The political party are superior creatures to us peons and this is now them telling it to your face. Enjoy the now certain decent into totalitarianism. You deserve the government you support.

I just hope you survive long enough to learn how catastrophic your support was.

:ack-1:

And as predicted the far left would celebrate the political elites getting away with murder!
parrot quaks. but you did not use drone.

The irony impaired far left drones and their comments!
like a broken muppet, sometimes a smack to the head solves all the problems. welcome back, polly.

And the far left drones continue prove their are irony impaired!
sic

And you drones continue prove my point..

These drones do not understand that they are second class citizens to those they support.

According to the FBI report Hillary was "extremely careless". Not really high praise regarding her handling of sensitive Government documents.

"Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information."

Statement by FBI Director James B. Comey on the Investigation of Secretary Hillary Clinton’s Use of a Personal E-Mail System

Hillary has already admitted she regrets using a private server

Doesn't that make you happy?

And you still ignore the fact that the FBI report proves the hildabitch absolutely lied about the handling of classified information and there was evidence that laws were broken. Given just these facts she should never be allowed to have access to classified information. She's too fucking stupid not to be extremely careless with it. Anyone else would immediately have their clearance revoked. But hey, feel free to excuse lawless behavior of your royalty.

Hillary was reprimanded for her security practices while Secretary of State as she should have been

Time to move on buddy

parrot quaks. but you did not use drone.

The irony impaired far left drones and their comments!
like a broken muppet, sometimes a smack to the head solves all the problems. welcome back, polly.

And the far left drones continue prove their are irony impaired!
sic

And you drones continue prove my point..

These drones do not understand that they are second class citizens to those they support.
continually prove or continue to prove.
they are etc.

but you are awesomely equipped for this board, being a parrot and all.

According to the FBI report Hillary was "extremely careless". Not really high praise regarding her handling of sensitive Government documents.

"Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information."

Statement by FBI Director James B. Comey on the Investigation of Secretary Hillary Clinton’s Use of a Personal E-Mail System

And you still ignore the fact that the FBI report proves the hildabitch absolutely lied about the handling of classified information and there was evidence that laws were broken. Given just these facts she should never be allowed to have access to classified information. She's too fucking stupid not to be extremely careless with it. Anyone else would immediately have their clearance revoked. But hey, feel free to excuse lawless behavior of your royalty.

Hillary was reprimanded for her security practices while Secretary of State as she should have been

Time to move on buddy

Right, let's move on and elect a person the FBI director said violated national security laws to the presidency. He also said any reasonable person would have known better than to have those conversations on insecure systems. So the FBI says she's not a reasonable person, who broke national security laws, yep, sounds like the perfect commiecrat candidate to me. I just wonder how you manage to type with all the spinning you're doing. The hildabitch and her supporters are just un-American assholes that have no concern for the rule of law or the security of this nation. I'm sure Carl Max would be very proud of you all.

I think the mods have given up trying to merge threads.

I said from the very start that nothing was going to happen to Hillary, regardless of the illegalities of her emails, and her terrible judgement and failures of Benghazi.

If you want to beat her, spend all of your efforts at the ballot box.

• clear.png
    Agree x 3
  • List

\

Of course there will be no prosecution. Did you really think there was a chance of that??

Oh and gotta wonder what that little meeting between Bill and Lynch was about. Wanna take a few bets on the subject matter??

Really You are one blind fool.
Trump needs to win so we can prosecute her ass or there will be no Rule of Law in America.

The only thing that has been proven is that the level of open corruption in our government is breathtaking.

Time to move on buddy

Right, let's move on and elect a person the FBI director said violated national security laws to the presidency. He also said any reasonable person would have known better than to have those conversations on insecure systems. So the FBI says she's not a reasonable person, who broke national security laws, yep, sounds like the perfect commiecrat candidate to me. I just wonder how you manage to type with all the spinning you're doing. The hildabitch and her supporters are just un-American assholes that have no concern for the rule of law or the security of this nation. I'm sure Carl Max would be very proud of you all.
No harm, no foul
No crime was committed...no more so than previous Secretary's of State

\

Of course there will be no prosecution. Did you really think there was a chance of that??

Oh and gotta wonder what that little meeting between Bill and Lynch was about. Wanna take a few bets on the subject matter??

Trump needs to win so we can prosecute her ass or there will be no Rule of Law in America.

Trump has to worry about his own ass being prosecuted

\

You have to be a real fucking dummy to imagine Trump represents the rule of anything.

Time to move on buddy

No harm, no foul
No crime was committed...no more so than previous Secretary's of State
Hilary Clinton.....the candidate of low expectations.

A Hilarybot cheer........." What do we want".........."Change!"......."When do we want it"........."Eventually!"......

A Hilarybot cheer........." What do we want".........."Change!"......."When do we want it"........."Eventually!"......

We are perfectly happy with maintaining the policies of Obama

Forum List

Back