Ban Non-English Media in America

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
All media in America (radio, TV, newspapers, magazines, public songs, etc) that are not in the English language should be banned. The USA should establish it self as an English-speaking country, with English as the official national language, and all others banned from the public scene.

The rise of non-English media has been concurrent with rises in immigration from non-English speaking countries, including a large influx of illegal aliens. These illegals are counter to the interests of Americans in many ways. Yet, their presence here is being encouraged by having TV stations in Spanish and possibly other languages, numerous AM radio stations, and even PA systems in WalMart play unAmerican songs in Spanish.

All of this encourages people to come here illegally, and then not learn English once they're here.

There's no mystery to this. Democrats have been encouraging immigration (including illegal) for decades) and rely on the immigrants for votes. Instead, thus immigration should be DIScouraged, and what immigrants do come here (legally) should be encouraged to learn English and speak, as my mother's family did, when they arrived here in 1929.. They had no media for them in Danish. No voting ballots in Danish for them. My paternal grandparents likewise, learned English back in the 1890s. They had no Spanish newspapers or voting ballots in Spanish. They learned English. That is how it should be now too.

You know.............on my cable provider (Suddenlink in Amarillo TX), there are over 400 channels on the cable (200 regular and 200 HD), and out of those 400 channels, there are only about 5 or 8 Spanish channels on it.

Me? I have no problem with having only a few Spanish channels on my cable provider. Why? Sometimes I watch shows in Spanish to see if I can pick up on the conversations and try to teach myself a bit of Spanish.

Besides.................this country was built by immigrants.

You know.............on my cable provider (Suddenlink in Amarillo TX), there are over 400 channels on the cable (200 regular and 200 HD), and out of those 400 channels, there are only about 5 or 8 Spanish channels on it.

Me? I have no problem with having only a few Spanish channels on my cable provider. Why? Sometimes I watch shows in Spanish to see if I can pick up on the conversations and try to teach myself a bit of Spanish.

Here in Houston there are as many Vietnamese Channels as there are Spanish and hell CCTV ( Chinese news ) is shown here in English...

I have no problem with it at all...

Yeah like my mother from Denmark in 1929, and my grandparents from British Honduras in 1890. And they had no Spanish or Danish anything, and they never needed them, or asked for them. They learned English right away, and became REAL Americans.

Not only is the Obama/Clinton cartel not going to ban foreign language in media, they have taken writing away from our children and are teaching them to read and write in Arabic instead. Thank you so much Saudi Arabia for paying Clinton to play by coming up with Common Core to indoctrinate our Julias from K-adulthood. You do know who Julia is don't you?
Now you understand the push for free colleges. Name some free colleges, if you don't mind....

Not only is the Obama/Clinton cartel not going to ban foreign language in media, they have taken writing away from our children and are teaching them to read and write in Arabic. Thank you so much Saudi Arabia for paying Clinton to play by coming up with Common Core to indoctrinate our Julias from K-adulthood. You do know who Julia is don't you?
Now you understand the push for free colleges. Name some free colleges, if you don't mind....

Yeah, I heard about a Sharia Law kindergarten the other day.

Here in Houston there are as many Vietnamese Channels as there are Spanish and hell CCTV ( Chinese news ) is shown here in English...

Until you call a cab and the driver goes 10 miles in the wrong direction, because he couldn't understand you. And then expects you to pay the inflated tab. Or the store clerk who can't bring your the item you're looking for, because he can't understand English. Or the ticket seller who puts you in a wrong seat. Or the ER doctor who treats your foot, when it's your hand that is injured. Or ......or.....or.....or....or.....or......

There's a REASON why NATIONS are of ONE language, one distinct culture. It didn't happen that way by accident. Young people who are growing up with multiculturalism being dumped on us, don't get it. It's just for VOTES, folks.....and some other VESTED INTERESTS.

Until you call a cab and the driver goes 10 miles in the wrong direction, because he couldn't understand you. And then expects you to pay the inflated tab. Or the store clerk who can't bring your the item you're looking for because he can't understand English. Or the ticket seller who puts you in a wrong seat. Or the ER doctor who treats your foot when it's your hand that is injured. Or ......or.....or.....or....or.....or......

There's a REASON why NATIONS are of ONE language, one distinct culture. It didn't happen that way by accident. Young people who are growing up with multiculturalism being dumped on us, don't get it. It's just for VOTES folks.....and some other VESTED INTERESTS.

"Until you call a cab and the driver goes 10 miles in the wrong direction, because he couldn't understand you. And then expects you to pay the inflated tab."

How many rides you been on like that?

Not only is the Obama/Clinton cartel not going to ban foreign language in media, they have taken writing away from our children and are teaching them to read and write in Arabic instead.
Step away from the crack pipe and get yourself to a treatment center.

Until you call a cab and the driver goes 10 miles in the wrong direction, because he couldn't understand you. And then expects you to pay the inflated tab. Or the store clerk who can't bring your the item you're looking for, because he can't understand English. Or the ticket seller who puts you in a wrong seat. Or the ER doctor who treats your foot, when it's your hand that is injured. Or ......or.....or.....or....or.....or......

There's a REASON why NATIONS are of ONE language, one distinct culture. It didn't happen that way by accident. Young people who are growing up with multiculturalism being dumped on us, don't get it. It's just for VOTES, folks.....and some other VESTED INTERESTS.

Yeah, and every generation write about how this nation need one language and believe this country is falling apart without it...

I never use the cab, and know how to point to what I want and have not been to the ER since god know when, but when all that happens, well still the reality is there will be someone there to translate and with technology today you can use your damn phones as translators...

I know White Power and English only and no one else may apply even the fucking Irish!

All media in America (radio, TV, newspapers, magazines, public songs, etc) that are not in the English language should be banned. The USA should establish it self as an English-speaking country, with English as the official national language, and all others banned from the public scene.

The rise of non-English media has been concurrent with rises in immigration from non-English speaking countries, including a large influx of illegal aliens. These illegals are counter to the interests of Americans in many ways. Yet, their presence here is being encouraged by having TV stations in Spanish and possibly other languages, numerous AM radio stations, and even PA systems in WalMart play unAmerican songs in Spanish.

All of this encourages people to come here illegally, and then not learn English once they're here.

There's no mystery to this. Democrats have been encouraging immigration (including illegal) for decades) and rely on the immigrants for votes. Instead, thus immigration should be DIScouraged, and what immigrants do come here (legally) should be encouraged to learn English and speak, as my mother's family did, when they arrived here in 1929.. They had no media for them in Danish. No voting ballots in Danish for them. My paternal grandparents likewise, learned English back in the 1890s. They had no Spanish newspapers or voting ballots in Spanish. They learned English. That is how it should be now too.
Hey, Donald Trump has a constitutional right to be heard.

Some folks just like the concept of a police state.
OFF TOPIC!!

Pretty much spot on bub, folks are going to speak the language they want, and ain't a damn thing you can do about it, outside police state shyte.
What is all this "police state" lunacy talk ? You call a nation simply wanting to be a nation, with one distiinct language and culture (as it's supposed to be), a "police state" ? HA HA. Is that what the progressive looneys are teaching you in school nowadays ? Heaven help us. :rolleyes:

All media in America (radio, TV, newspapers, magazines, public songs, etc) that are not in the English language should be banned.

You hate the Constitution that much, eh?

Depends upon who it's being used to screw with.
I've noticed Trump's Chumps only care about the Constitution when it suits them.

The constitution's like the bible in that regard, folks don't really care much for the confinement of those documents in their own lives, but they make mighty fine instruments for bludgeoning.

Last edited:
Not only is the Obama/Clinton cartel not going to ban foreign language in media, they have taken writing away from our children and are teaching them to read and write in Arabic instead. Thank you so much Saudi Arabia for paying Clinton to play by coming up with Common Core to indoctrinate our Julias from K-adulthood. You do know who Julia is don't you?
They have also been dressing the kids up in Muslim garb, and taking them on field trips to mosques. All part of and parcel of the Muslim Brotherhood's plan to destroy America "from within" and transform it into an Islamic state, without firing a shot. Led by Huma Abedin (Hillary's right hand girl)

Forum List

Back