Ban Non-English Media in America

Not only is the Obama/Clinton cartel not going to ban foreign language in media, they have taken writing away from our children and are teaching them to read and write in Arabic instead. Thank you so much Saudi Arabia for paying Clinton to play by coming up with Common Core to indoctrinate our Julias from K-adulthood. You do know who Julia is don't you?
Now you understand the push for free colleges. Name some free colleges, if you don't mind....
They have also been dressing the kids up in Muslim garb, and taking them on field trips to mosques. All part of and parcel of the Muslim Brotherhood's plan to destroy America "from within" and transform it into an Islamic state, without firing a shot. Led by Huma Abedin (Hillary's right hand girl)

Mass paranoia, it’s not just for Islamists anymore.

Get over it, morons. 1st generation immigrants learn enough English to get by. 2nd gen are usually fluent in both and by 3rd they're pretty much English only. Bilingual information isn't hurting you. Press 1 for English and find a fucking hobby.
actually this bilingual bullshit is costing us plenty. just consider how much is wasted by the Government Printing office by having to publish all of their stuff in Spanish too. Or, all that extra signage in stores, or owners manuals for anything you buy.
Fuck the non English speakers, basic English is a requirement for citizenship, if the refuse to learn, that means they have no desire to become U.S citizens and should be quickly shown the door back to their own country.

" .. if the refuse to learn .."?

Bye.

First the English Enforce-ers will police the country. (If you hear someone speaking in public in language you can't understand call.....) Then the Grammar Cops will want a piece of the action. Then before you know it the Punctuation Pigs will be at your door.

Needless to say I completely disagree with that whole concept.
they can speak however they want, there should just be no obligation to make their lives easier by providing them with Spanish writing or TV.
let me clear that up. No government funding should go to producing anything in any language other than English. If a private business wishes to do so, they should be allowed without question. TV stations should be allowed to broadcast in any language they want, however in cases like cable or in my case FIOS, Spanish stations should not be forced on me as part of a package lineup,. Have Spanish stations in their own package. My payment should not go to supporting those stations if I choose not to,. ( same with the 800 sports channels that I don't watch but are part of my package)
No Spanish speaking at any government sponsored event, or anywhere that is paid for by taxpayer funding.
Its really simple.

First the English Enforce-ers will police the country. (If you hear someone speaking in public in language you can't understand call.....) Then the Grammar Cops will want a piece of the action. Then before you know it the Punctuation Pigs will be at your door.

they can speak however they want, there should just be no obligation to make their lives easier by providing them with Spanish writing or TV.
let me clear that up. No government funding should go to producing anything in any language other than English. If a private business wishes to do so, they should be allowed without question. TV stations should be allowed to broadcast in any language they want, however in cases like cable or in my case FIOS, Spanish stations should not be forced on me as part of a package lineup,. Have Spanish stations in their own package. My payment should not go to supporting those stations if I choose not to,. ( same with the 800 sports channels that I don't watch but are part of my package)
No Spanish speaking at any government sponsored event, or anywhere that is paid for by taxpayer funding.
Its really simple.

I was responding to :

"All media in America (radio, TV, newspapers, magazines, public songs, etc) that are not in the English language should be banned."

The government gets funding from non English speaking Citizens right?

Its really simple.

I was responding to :

"All media in America (radio, TV, newspapers, magazines, public songs, etc) that are not in the English language should be banned."

The government gets funding from non English speaking Citizens right?
not as much as you might think. I don't want a single penny of mine going to support anything that makes an illegals life easier.
I have thrown companies off of my property for bringing non English speaking workers.

Not only is the Obama/Clinton cartel not going to ban foreign language in media, they have taken writing away from our children and are teaching them to read and write in Arabic instead.
Step away from the crack pipe and get yourself to a treatment center.

CNN
Aug 10, 2011 - Critics are upset that cursive writing classes are being kicked out of more schools ... Another critic fears adults in the years to come will write like children; Autograph ... Educators warn of negative effects of not teaching cursive ... including, "American Cursive Handwriting," which was released last month.

The Washington Post
Dec 18, 2015 - Calligraphy assignment or statement of Muslim faith? ... A Virginia county closed all of its schools Friday because of intense backlash over a class assignment about Islam, with some parents alleging that their children were being subjected ... the shahada, an Islamic declaration of faith, in Arabic calligraphy.

Step away from stupidity before it consumes you..
Step away from the crack pipe and get yourself to a treatment center.

The edit function doesn't last long in this forum. Well, this was meant to be in Post # 20.

"The process of settlement [of Islam in the United States] is a "Civilization-Jihadist" process with all that the word means. The Ikhwan [Muslim Brotherhood in North America] must understand that all their work in America is a kind of grand jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and "sabotaging" their miserable house by their hands, and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated, and Allah's religion is made victorious over all religions."

Mohamed Akram, "An Explanatory Memorandum on the General Strategic Goal for the Group in North America" May 22, 1991, Government Exhibit 003-0085, United States vs. Holy Land Foundation, et al. 7 (21).

You know.............on my cable provider (Suddenlink in Amarillo TX), there are over 400 channels on the cable (200 regular and 200 HD), and out of those 400 channels, there are only about 5 or 8 Spanish channels on it.

Me? I have no problem with having only a few Spanish channels on my cable provider. Why? Sometimes I watch shows in Spanish to see if I can pick up on the conversations and try to teach myself a bit of Spanish.

Besides.................this country was built by immigrants.
Yeah like my mother from Denmark in 1929, and my grandparents from British Honduras in 1890. And they had no Spanish or Danish anything, and they never needed them, or asked for them. They learned English right away, and became REAL Americans.

Did they have their own television back in 1890 and 1929?

"Until you call a cab and the driver goes 10 miles in the wrong direction, because he couldn't understand you. And then expects you to pay the inflated tab."

How many rides you been on like that?
I can't afford cabs. That's the silver lining for me,.

They have also been taking our kids to Iran to terrorist training camps and teaching them how to fire RPGs and manufacture IEDs.

Every American kid is assigned to make a pro-ISIS video for homework, too, or they get an F-minus.

Plus the kids have to GoFundMe an intercontinental nuclear missile for North Korea before they can receive their high school diploma (which is written in Arabic, of course).
Is their a point somewhere hidden among this mess ?

Here in Houston there are as many Vietnamese Channels as there are Spanish and hell CCTV ( Chinese news ) is shown here in English...

I have no problem with it at all...
Until you call a cab and the driver goes 10 miles in the wrong direction, because he couldn't understand you. And then expects you to pay the inflated tab. Or the store clerk who can't bring your the item you're looking for, because he can't understand English. Or the ticket seller who puts you in a wrong seat. Or the ER doctor who treats your foot, when it's your hand that is injured. Or ......or.....or.....or....or.....or......

There's a REASON why NATIONS are of ONE language, one distinct culture. It didn't happen that way by accident. Young people who are growing up with multiculturalism being dumped on us, don't get it. It's just for VOTES, folks.....and some other VESTED INTERESTS.

You know, even when I was overseas and the cabbie didn't speak English, I was still able to get my point across and to my destination without much of an inflated price.

Matter of fact, the VA has doctors that are from other countries, and I've never had a problem talking to, or understanding them.

Never had a problem with any of the scenarios you outlined. Has this happened to you much, or are you just trying to scare people into being as bigoted as yourself?

Yeah, we are not going start banning foreign language media in this country just b/c it offends the tissue paper thin constitution of a bunch of whiners. Get over it, it don't. Either way you can't do shit about it.
The American people can do plenty about whatever they set their mind to. It's all a matter of getting rid of the wrong people in govt (Obama/Hillary/Kaine) and putting the right ones (Trump/Pence/Gingrich) in. And it's not a matter of "offends" It's simply a matter of you either have a NATION, or you have pizza with everything on it.

They have also been taking our kids to Iran to terrorist training camps and teaching them how to fire RPGs and manufacture IEDs.

Every American kid is assigned to make a pro-ISIS video for homework, too, or they get an F-minus.

Plus the kids have to GoFundMe an intercontinental nuclear missile for North Korea before they can receive their high school diploma (which is written in Arabic, of course).
Is their a point somewhere hidden among this mess ?

Guess the point flew right over the top of your tiny little skull. G5000 was being sarcastic and trying to sound as paranoid as yourself.

You don't get sarcasm, satire, or humor, do you?

Yeah- nothing says "I love America" like pissing on the Bill of Rights like you propose.
What does this have to do with the bill of rights.? Where in the bill of rights does it say that America should have to be multiculturalist ?

All media in America (radio, TV, newspapers, magazines, public songs, etc) that are not in the English language should be banned. The USA should establish it self as an English-speaking country, with English as the official national language, and all others banned from the public scene.

The rise of non-English media has been concurrent with rises in immigration from non-English speaking countries, including a large influx of illegal aliens. These illegals are counter to the interests of Americans in many ways. Yet, their presence here is being encouraged by having TV stations in Spanish and possibly other languages, numerous AM radio stations, and even PA systems in WalMart play unAmerican songs in Spanish.

All of this encourages people to come here illegally, and then not learn English once they're here.

There's no mystery to this. Democrats have been encouraging immigration (including illegal) for decades) and rely on the immigrants for votes. Instead, thus immigration should be DIScouraged, and what immigrants do come here (legally) should be encouraged to learn English and speak, as my mother's family did, when they arrived here in 1929.. They had no media for them in Danish. No voting ballots in Danish for them. My paternal grandparents likewise, learned English back in the 1890s. They had no Spanish newspapers or voting ballots in Spanish. They learned English. That is how it should be now too.

That's about the dumbest shit I've seen on this board.

Don't forget that in the mosques they teach mainly Communist propaganda, including readings from the collective works of Karl Marx and Mao's Little Red Book.
I'm a lot less worried about Marx than I am about Mo the Pedophile and his book of hate and mass murder >> the Koran.

Yeah- nothing says "I love America" like pissing on the Bill of Rights like you propose.
What does this have to do with the bill of rights.? Where in the bill of rights does it say that America should have to be multiculturalist ?

Where in the Constitution does it say government gets to dictate what language a fucking song is in? Feliz Navidad, mother fucker.

Forum List

Back