Bank repossesses wrong house

I knew a guy back in Michigan who used to post "for sale by owner" signs in front of summer cottages after the season ended and the real owners had boarded them up for winter. He'd break in, change the the front door lock, drop an ad in the Detroit Free Press on a Friday and wait. When a fish bit, he'd drive up to the cabin, show them around, and get deposit money to "hold" the property until the title company opened Monday morning. Of course by the time Monday morning rolled around he'd moved on to another lake. There's a lot of lakes and a whole lotta cabins in the Michigan north country and far as I know he never got caught at it. :lol:

That isn't funny at all.

So cry yourself to sleep, Achmed. :lol:

You're a pretty crappy person if you think that straight theft is amusing. Just saying. Our society is built on trust, undermining that undermines our society.

I knew a guy back in Michigan who used to post "for sale by owner" signs in front of summer cottages after the season ended and the real owners had boarded them up for winter. He'd break in, change the the front door lock, drop an ad in the Detroit Free Press on a Friday and wait. When a fish bit, he'd drive up to the cabin, show them around, and get deposit money to "hold" the property until the title company opened Monday morning. Of course by the time Monday morning rolled around he'd moved on to another lake. There's a lot of lakes and a whole lotta cabins in the Michigan north country and far as I know he never got caught at it. :lol:

That isn't funny at all.

I agree and wonder why JoeBlam didn't turn his ass in.

Immie

That isn't funny at all.

So cry yourself to sleep, Achmed. :lol:

You're a pretty crappy person if you think that straight theft is amusing. Just saying. Our society is built on trust, undermining that undermines our society.

You're a troll, Achmed. I fascinate you for some reason...maybe you've fallen in love with me....go find another poster to trail around making your shitty little replies to...this is the last attention you get from me, troll. :fu:

You're a troll, Achmed. I fascinate you for some reason...maybe you've fallen in love with me....go find another poster to trail around making your shitty little replies to...this is the last attention you get from me, troll. :fu:

Don't get mad at me just because you are a bad person. Projection isn't always very healthy there bud.

That isn't funny at all.

I agree and wonder why JoeBlam didn't turn his ass in.

Immie

Because I'm not a rat eh? :eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back