Bannon GUILTY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then you must approve of the far left policies of the current administration or you would attack them also.
You fell for the 'Anybody but Trump' Trojan horse then.
NO the response in the last election wasn't anybody but Trump it was anybody but scum.
Yeah, Farty. Share with everyone here your insight about any other charges presently pending against Bannon. Felony or otherwise. 😂
What a hoot , pending he says, they are just in the first part of the investigation, usually charges come after the investigation don't you think, what a mind. I loved it when this is the best they got as an argument.

Uh, just because you're in love with Trump's ass that doesn't mean that hacks like Bannon can ignore LAWFULL supeonas because you're an ass bleeder afraid of the committee & what they're finding out.
How's Hunter Biden doing?

I love it when the hate party hangs on for dear life on some of the most corrupt and just generally ugly, cruel haters in this country.

Newsflash, you transparent fraud:

in America we don’t have any Star Chambers. Therefore, we know for a fact that there are NO pending criminal cases in existence against Bannon.

Your “wait and see” is just another Farty lie.
There will be, soon enough. Hang in there, little buddy.

1) so now you say they did pass criminal justice reform…why did. you say they didn’t?
One piece of criminal justice reform. They still defend qualified immunity.
2) what cuts?
https://www.miamiherald.com/news/health-care/article259288279.html
3) no it doesn’t…just look at the “war on poverty” and the more poor people it’s created
Which people would those be? New Deal programs absolutely lifted white people out of poverty after the Great Depression.
4) Jamaica ain’t helping American poor folks
My family is from Jamaica
5) being black doesn’t mean you are going to be poor…that’s racist to think
Of course not. I'm not poor. But the reality is, because of America's deep history of deplorable racism, there is a much larger percentage of the black community who is poor. I'm not assuming that, that's what the economic facts of wealth distribution in America say you dumb mother fucker. 😄
6) your link say that law was supported by dems too.
Which ones? Go ahead and quote the relevant portion.
7) dems fought against it
So did Republicans. Again learn your fucking history and stop embarrassing yourself.
8) boy? more racist slang
No, I just assumed from your lack of historical knowledge that you were a child.

How's Hunter Biden doing?
When you are stupid and have nothing, respond to a thread on Bannon with a thread on Hunter. If that's been used, tell them you hate them and think they are dumb and attack their spelling.

This is a bottom of the barrel group representing the right today. Try at least, guys.

One piece of criminal justice reform. They still defend qualified immunity.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/health-care/article259288279.html

Which people would those be? New Deal programs absolutely lifted white people out of poverty after the Great Depression.

My family is from Jamaica

Of course not. I'm not poor. But the reality is, because of America's deep history of deplorable racism, there is a much larger percentage of the black community who is poor. I'm not assuming that, that's what the economic facts of wealth distribution in America say you dumb mother fucker. 😄

Which ones? Go ahead and quote the relevant portion.

So did Republicans. Again learn you fucking history and stop embarrassing yourself.

No, I just assumed from your lack of historical knowledge that you were a child.
1) all yoj needed was one to undo xiden and the dems racist bill
2) i don’t have a script to that newspaper
3) The dems great society “war on poverty” that just made more people poorer and dependent…the dems love poor dependent people
4) so you do t care about poor people here…thought so
5) just because someone is black doesn’t mean they are going to be dependent a poor
6). read your link…it’s right in it
7) nope it was dems…dems fought against civil rights for 100 plus years…hell thy fought against the 13th amendment..learn your history
8) haha demaklan

BY the way, you brilliant righties , Bannon is also charged with his wall con on Americans , getting money for the stupid wall and using it on himself like the shit stain he is. There is the other felony charge you brilliant losers says doesn't exist.

BY the way, you brilliant righties , Bannon is also charged with his wall con on Americans , getting money for the stupid wall and using it on himself like the shit stain he is. There is the other felony charge you brilliant losers says doesn't exist.
Not charged yet. They are deferring that decision until the Feds are done putting his co-conspirators in prison.

2 pled guilty, one went to trial. It ended in a mistrial in June, with one very questionable juror blowing it up. So they will retry him. When they are done with that, the State of New York will announce their charges against Bannon.

Don't pass on any of these right wing response, they are a hoot. Made up make believe over the hump, goofiness. Let's vote on the most stupid comment.

oh so zip to do with the jan 6 “committee”?

and no he isn’t charged with anything related to the wall

Not charged yet. They are deferring that decision until the Feds are done putting his co-conspirators in prison.

2 pled guilty, one went to trial. It ended in a mistrial in June, with one very questionable juror blowing it up. So they will retry him. When they are done with that, the State of New York will announce their charges against Bannon.
haha yeah y’all dembots just lovin making things up.

When you are stupid and have nothing, respond to a thread on Bannon with a thread on Hunter. If that's been used, tell them you hate them and think they are dumb and attack their spelling.
You have nothing. Only a dog and pony show. Democrats are feeding you pawns pig slop and you're gulping it down like it's your last meal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back