Bannon GUILTY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't he have presidential immunity? This bullshit can go both ways. In 2024, when president Trump starts examining every fucking thing the democrats are doing now.
No, he didn't have presidential immunity. It was never offered to him in the first place even though his lawyer claimed it was. The judge laughed Bannon & his lawyer out of court.

Bannon is a piece of garbage & the judge should throw the book at him.

wow, a misdemeanor for being held in contempt of the “committee”

you all got em
Uh, just because you're in love with Trump's ass that doesn't mean that hacks like Bannon can ignore LAWFULL supeonas because you're an ass bleeder afraid of the committee & what they're finding out.

Uh, just because you're in love with Trump's ass that doesn't mean that hacks like Bannon can ignore LAWFULL supeonas because you're an ass bleeder afraid of the committee & what they're finding out.
i didn’t say he could

wow you got a misdemeanor for ignoring a sub out of this “committee”. and here i thought you had a insurrection

No, he didn't have presidential immunity. It was never offered to him in the first place even though his lawyer claimed it was. The judge laughed Bannon & his lawyer out of court.

Bannon is a piece of garbage & the judge should throw the book at him.
Precedence says nope

He sure was loud and confident on his podcast and in front of the cameras.

"This will be the misdemeanor from HELL!" he screamed.

Get them in court, WHERE THEY'RE UNDER OATH, or FACING A JUDGE, and they become quiet little bunnies.

This is like the 10th thread on BANNON GUILTY!!!! The Trump haters are popping boners all over this one. :abgg2q.jpg:

This is like the 10th thread on BANNON GUILTY!!!! The Trump haters are popping boners all over this one. :abgg2q.jpg:
It was inevitable.

Do you know the political and societal import of this major set of misdemeanor convictions?

Nobody else does either. But since Bannon supported Bad Orange Man and Bad Orange Man is Bad, therefore bad news for Bannon must be good news. Somehow.

This is peanuts, compared to his upcoming criminal trial. That will be a felony trial.

Maybe if the judge gives him the max sentence he deserves for the contempt conviction, Lil Stevie will learn a lesson and not try to turn his upcoming criminal trial into a clown show.

With all the judicial manipulation the last two years, it was inevitable. It’s clear as glass

This is peanuts, compared to his upcoming criminal trial. That will be a felony trial.

Maybe if the judge gives him the max sentence he deserves for the contempt conviction, Lil Stevie will learn a lesson and not try to turn his upcoming criminal trial into a clown show.
what up coming felony trial?

the gop passed criminal justice reform and helped undo xiden’s racist 94 crime bill.
Along with Democrats.
what anti social services?
cuts to medicaid
and why do you think the govt needs to help the poor?
Because it works, objectively. Look what subsidizing the white working class did to grow the white middle class in 40s, 50s and 60s.
why don’t you?
Why dont I what? Help communities in need? I do. One of my uncle has a charity that donates medical equipment to poor communities in Jamaica and my wife and I donate to that pretty generously and one month out of every year my wife, who's a nurse, volunteers with a group called Nurses with Purpose who provide medical services in communities in South Africa. I'm not a nurse but I'm a pretty handy assistant and do a decent job of carry luggage.
and what does poor after to do with being black?
In America? A lot. White American families have, on average, 10 times the wealth of black families and even among black families with college degrees in high income jobs, they have less wealth on average than white, middle class earners with no college education. All those New Deal policies in the 40s, 50s and 60s that helped grow the white middle class also segregated black Americans from areas of economic success. Couple that with tying public education funding with property taxes and they ensured poor communities get poorly educated so the cycle can continue.
why do you associate the two…
Because I know American history and don't have to pretend to be a blind twat like you clowns.
not sure what voting law yoj are talking about..
The sort of laws that got struck down in North Carolina because Republicans were found, in court, to be targeting black voters with surgical precision.

North Carolina judges strike down state’s voter ID law
the gop passed the voting rights act, against dems who fought against it.
The Dems passed it by a majority as well you dumb mother fucker. 😄

At least learn your country's history before you embarrass yourself boy.

I get the feeling this is going to be a left wing swooning thread.

iu
Truth hurts

Yeah, Farty. Share with everyone here your insight about any other charges presently pending against Bannon. Felony or otherwise. 😂

Along with Democrats.

cuts to medicaid

Because it works, objectively. Look what subsidizing the white working class did to grow the white middle class in 40s, 50s and 60s.

Why dont I what? Help communities in need? I do. One of my uncle has a charity that donates medical equipment to poor communities in Jamaica and my wife and I donate to that pretty generously and one month out of every year my wife, who's a nurse, volunteers with a group called Nurses with Purpose who provide medical services in communities in South Africa. I'm not a nurse but I'm a pretty handy assistant and do a decent job of carry luggage.

In America? A lot. White American families have, on average, 10 times the wealth of black families and even among black families with college degrees in high income jobs, they have less wealth on average than white, middle class earners with no college education. All those New Deal policies in the 40s, 50s and 60s that helped grow the white middle class also segregated black Americans from areas of economic success. Couple that with tying public education funding with property taxes and they ensured poor communities get poorly educated so the cycle can continue.

Because I know American history and don't have to pretend to be a blind twat like you clowns.

The sort of laws that got struck down in North Carolina because Republicans were found, in court, to be targeting black voters with surgical precision.

North Carolina judges strike down state’s voter ID law

The Dems passed it by a majority as well you dumb mother fucker. 😄

At least learn your country's history before you embarrass yourself boy.
1) so now you say they did pass criminal justice reform…why did. you say they didn’t?
2) what cuts?
3) no it doesn’t…just look at the “war on poverty” and the more poor people it’s created
4) Jamaica ain’t helping American poor folks
5) being black doesn’t mean you are going to be poor…that’s racist to think
6) your link say that law was supported by dems too.
7) dems fought against it
8) boy? more racist slang

Every state had slaves. No matter your deflection
I was talking about 1865 when the 13 amendment was getting ready to be passed. By then most states in the North had abolished slavery. In fact Lincoln and the Republicans took the opportunity of obstructionist Democrats seceding to eliminate slavery in D.C.

Of course at America's Founding slavery existed everywhere and people who venerate those slavers are deplorable pieces of shit.

I was talking about 1865 when the 13 amendment was getting ready to be passed. By then most states in the North had abolished slavery. In fact Lincoln and the Republicans took the opportunity of obstructionist Democrats seceding to eliminate slavery in D.C.

Of course at America's Founding slavery existed everywhere and people who venerate those slavers are deplorable pieces of shit.
the gop feeeinf people since it started

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back