Bannon GUILTY

Status
Not open for further replies.
you ain’t black…that’s what he says
Of course an idiot like you thinks I should care more about that than the Republican parties deplorable policy goals for their Black American constituents. You must be an easily triggered snowflake.

Of course an idiot like you thinks I should care more about that than the Republican parties deplorable policy goals for their Black American constituents. You must be an easily triggered snowflake.
of course you’d think the 13th amendment was a horrible policy.

You're assumption is incorrect.
I follow the law.......
Where you go off the rails is claiming 'we' think we're above the law, when it is and has been shown the left are the ones who are. The two tier justice system proven with Bannon.

Dude....it's a target rich environment.
Please spare me the bullshit about a 2 tier Justice System, black folks have been the victims of this Justice System since we have been in this country.

Both sides are corrupt, hell who doesn't know that. America claims no one is above the Law, this would be a great time to prove it with Trump and his cronies.

This will be just like the Russian collusion hoax. The dems will convict a bunch of Trumps associates on stupid charges and the leftists will have a massive circle jerk every time believing Trump will be convicted in the end.
We will laugh at them the entire time like we did during the no evidence no conviction Russian collusion nonsense. These leftists sure enjoy being duped over and over again.

Last edited:
of course you’d think the 13th amendment was a horrible policy.
Where did I say that clown? I was speaking on Bidens you "you ain't black" comments. Also why are we playing this game? The population that was anti 13th amendment, anti busing, pro lynching and pro segregation was the white South. Who does the white south vote for today?

Where did I say that clown? I was speaking on Bidens you "you ain't black" comments. Also why are we playing this game? The population that was anti 13th amendment, anti busing, pro lynching and pro segregation was the white South. Who does the white south vote for today?
you attacked s the GOP policies towards african americans

and apparently support joey “you ain’t black” xiden

So you haven't been told in your world that the committee doesn't have the ability to indict.

Not surprising.
they are suppose to recommend indictments…if there are crimes…but the chair already said he was t going to

Sunni Man

The more precise issue is whether or not a federal judge has discretion for a determinate sentence. The contempt law does provide determinate sentences and this generally deprives the judges of discretion. HOWEVER, I find that you might be right anyway.

Determinate sentences

Disillusionment with rehabilitation in the 1970s led to the adoption of determinate‐sentencing laws.Determinate sentences require a fixed period of confinement, with possible reduction for parole. A legislature fixes the terms for particular crimes, thus taking away the sentencing discretion of judges. Under determinate sentencing, the judge still makes the decision of whether or not the offender goes to prison, but the decision as to the length of sentence is taken away from the judge. In some instances, inmates sentenced under determinate sentences are still eligible for parole after serving a portion of their terms.

The impact of determinate sentencing

Determinate sentences move power in the sentencing process from judges to prosecutors, increase the likelihood that offenders will be sent to prison, lengthen sentences, increase the proportion of sentences served in prison before release, and contribute to prison overcrowding. Determinate‐sentencing laws restrict the early release of prisoners and require offenders to serve a substantial portion of their sentences (usually 85 percent) before they can be released.
See, Sentencing Statutes and Guidelines

I’ll dig a little deeper. Let me know what you find, if you’re looking.

PS......
CBS-Losangeles

Steve Bannon convicted of contempt charges in 1/6 case

Fri, July 22, 2022 at 7:14 PM

Bannon was found guilty after a trial that lasted around five days in federal court in Washington on two counts: one for refusing to appear for a deposition and the other for refusing to provide documents in response to the committee's subpoena.

Congratulations, you've mastered weaseling out of answering a question into an art form. ... :thup:
Don’t be such a constant pussy. If you had any sense or patience, you asslick, you’d see I’ve already added additional info. Stop being such a libtard-behaving drone. You have some intelligent comments to make. Some stupid ones. But your communication style is far too libtarded.

Last edited:
PS......
CBS-Losangeles

Steve Bannon convicted of contempt charges in 1/6 case

Fri, July 22, 2022 at 7:14 PM

Bannon was found guilty after a trial that lasted around five days in federal court in Washington on two counts: one for refusing to appear for a deposition and the other for refusing to provide documents in response to the committee's subpoena.
Thank God. Chilliconfuzed finally got caught up.

you attacked s the GOP policies towards african americans

and apparently support joey “you ain’t black” xiden
Yes, I attacked the GOP policies of today you dipshit. What does an amendment passed in 1865 have to do with politicians alive today?

And yes I supported Joe Biden over Trump. Don't mistake that for any love or respect for Joe Biden, he's just politically useful and barely even that. Apparently I have to explain politics to you as if you were a slow child.

Please spare me the bullshit about a 2 tier Justice System, black folks have been the victims of this Justice System since we have been in this country.

Both sides are corrupt, hell who doesn't know that. America claims no one is above the Law, this would be a great time to prove it with Trump and his cronies.
Your brother was subpoenaed and held in contempt of congress......and that's ok.

So you haven't been told in your world that the committee doesn't have the ability to indict.

Not surprising.
Ha ha ha......it's called criminal referrals.....so where's all their referrals?

I thought this was a slam dunk......more like a slim doink.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back