Bannon GUILTY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my..(I'm wringing my hands). This is terrible news. Bannon is ruined. He might as well kill himself. Funny shit

so you don’t know

She doesn't care. She has an excuse to throw shit like a monkey, and that is all she knows. Or cares about.

It could be a speeding ticket. And if that led to a thread with a dogpiling on to conservatives, she would join in and pretend to be outraged over teh speeding ticket.

who cares? i certainly don't want her to run for prez & there will always be another rw nutter to take her place in solid red montana .... BUT in the meantime, she's hunting donny down.
The hearings are an epic failure......where's all these indictments you have been habitually crowing about?

It's like having a racist judge preceding over a case and a racist jury dealing with rape case of a black man as the defendant and a white woman as the victim.
This judge is a Trump appointee. Why are Trump and the Republicans appointing racist judges?

No Jo has better dealing with great segregationist according to Jo.
he was one…he fought for years when he first got to washington to stop the enforcement of Brown…he didn’t want his crack head son to grow up in what he called a “racial jungle”

he may or may not be ... but he will never come outa any of this unscathed. whether it's jan 6, georgia, NYS, or e jean carroll ...
iu

Bannon, formerly a Chief Strategist and Counselor to the President, has been a private citizen since departing the White House in 2017. He was indicted on the contempt charges on Nov. 12, 2021.

Bannon is to be sentenced on Oct. 21, 2022. Each count of contempt of Congress carries a minimum of 30 days and a maximum of one year in jail, as well as a fine of $100 to $100,000. A federal district court judge will determine any sentence after considering the U.S. Sentencing Guidelines and other statutory factors.
Stephen K. Bannon Found Guilty by Jury of Two Counts of Contempt of Congress.

neener neener.
So again, it’s a non jail able offense. Precedent is set

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back