Bannon GUILTY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't he have immunity? Let's transcend this; Democrats funded and sanctioned months of race riots in 2020. Verbally and they also bailed out rioters, and the liberal media minimalized the race riots in 2020 as "mostly peaceful". So, January 6th is persecution without representation. We TAXPAYERS are paying hypocrites to persecute US. Well, come 2024, there will be hell to pay.
BAwhahahahahaha @ didn't he have immunity...

You morons defend people and don't bother to do a single minute of research first...

Last edited:
So Banon is guilty of not respecting the Democrats persecuting Trump thing. Should we? Why?
What if Hillary decided to ignore her subpoena and not come into testify before the REPUBLICAN Benghazi hearing...

What if Eric Holder, decided to ignore his subpoena and not come in to testify before the REPUBLICAN Fast and Furious hearing...

But you folks are whining like bitches because a guy who was just pardoned on multiple felony charges of fraud -- in which he was arrested on a Chinese billionaire's yacht --and then continued criming -- that is the guy you are whining about?

Like I said....its a cult....and cult members are the last to admit it...

I'd throw the book at him.

He proclaimed he was above the law.

I'd show him that the law is the law.
He will get no more than 30 days...that is the mandatory minimum....he would have got no time if it wasn't for the mandatory min.....

And when he is sentenced, he will be free on appeal and it will later be thrown out because, why not...

These government institutions are scared to death of making white conservatives too angry....

If you had the sense to watch Tucker this evening, you would know it was a bullshit trial.

The corrupt judge didn't allow Mr. Bannon to call witnesses to question the standing of the subpoena or to call members of the 1/6 committee as witnesses. Even though they were the supposed "victims" of the alleged "crime".

It was a stalinist style show trial.
😄

You fuckers are dumb ain't you? You contest the validity of the subpoena in court when it's served to you, not at your trial after you've failed to show up. That's not how the law works you cucks. 😄

He will get no more than 30 days...that is the mandatory minimum....he would have got no time if it wasn't for the mandatory min.....

And when he is sentenced, he will be free on appeal and it will later be thrown out because, why not...

These government institutions are scared to death of making white conservatives too angry....
And the max is one year on the other two charges.

He can get a max of two year and 30 days.

Steve Bannon Guilty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Trump boat continues to sink.
This is indeed good news.

But the threat to our democracy from the right remains very real and ongoing – conservatives will make a ‘martyr’ out of Bannon and lie about his conviction being ‘unjust’ while continuing their attack on America’s democracy.

If you had the sense to watch Tucker this evening, you would know it was a bullshit trial.

The corrupt judge didn't allow Mr. Bannon to call witnesses to question the standing of the subpoena or to call members of the 1/6 committee as witnesses. Even though they were the supposed "victims" of the alleged "crime".

It was a stalinist style show trial.

You do know it was a judge appointed by tRump right?
MAGA

Steve Bannon Guilty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Trump boat continues to sink.
Yea they got him it's over, fucking moron :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
wweslap-154a5a2.gif

This is indeed good news.

But the threat to our democracy from the right remains very real and ongoing – conservatives will make a ‘martyr’ out of Bannon and lie about his conviction being ‘unjust’ while continuing their attack on America’s democracy.
The only threat is you dumb fucks who put drool cup in the office.
1ed790960ceef03bf0da43a37d4c4621.jpg

The only threat is you dumb fucks who put drool cup in the office.
View attachment 673547
Do you know how pathetic it is to worship a guy whose own VP is running against him just a couple of years after being in the same White House with him?? Do you seriously understand how pathetic that is??

Dam, I made more money when trump was president, then you morons put this pathic
imbecile in-office.
2022-01-13T170049Z_327539972_RC2EYR9VLB1L_RTRMADP_3_HEALTH-CORONAVIRUS-USA.jpg

I say split the country in half, let the democrats go fuck off and destory themselves.
^ Maximum cope ^

By the way, presidents don't pay me -- so to say "I made more money when blah blah blah was President" is goofy shit...

I make more money now under Biden because I got a promotion -- not because Biden is president...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back