Bannon GUILTY

Status
Not open for further replies.
So? You think it could be consecutive sentences?
I don’t know. I read that the last time someone did time for ignoring a congressional subpoena was a very long time ago, so he probably won’t go to jail

Prayers up for Steve Bannon. As I see it, he was right to not further damage the Executive Branch by going with the attempt to destroy the Founder's separation of powers of the three branches of government.
😂

My God you're one dumb sonofabitch. The separation of powers isn't meant to keep each branch of government completely seperate and autonomous from one another. It was designed like a game of rock, paper, scissors with each branch of government being a check on the others. Bannon just got checked by our judicial branch.

Levin: the January 6 Committee was set up to "kill" the Republican Party.

This has never been done before, and it's a danger to the United States Constitution. Please give Mark Levin a chance to tell why the Jan 6 committee is another ankle bite to take out the Constitution and the Republican Party. They've used lies before, but this is even worse. They're using smears proven a lie, and they're calling their lies the truth. This was a planned take out, evidenced by Pelosi's refusal to accept President Trump's recruitment of the National Guard to oversee the safety of people in the Capitol on January 6. But since Nancy Pelosi already had a way to beat up Republicans DARING to go to what used to be called the people's House and let their voices be heard. It's a disgrace to intelligent people to let Nancy Pelosi off the hook for her criminal intent against conservatives.

Mark Levin said this country was Democratic! 😲

Someone inform him that We Are A Constitutional Republic! 😄

What makes you say that?
It's up to the judge's discretion whether to sentence him to probation or jail.
No it’s not. The law spells out the sentencing options. Judges don’t get discretion beyond that range. It is 30 days minimum. It is not more than 1 year maximum.

😂

My God you're one dumb sonofabitch. .
Something for your filthy mouth expletives:
Enjoy your time out on my ignore list.
1658540064484.png

Bannon is a national hero for refusing to participate in the Democrat's bizarre star chamber inquisition of an American citizen. ... :thup:
He's a hero for me too. Let him serve as an example for all you white racist morons facing charges. Don't bother putting up any sort of defense. Just act like a fake tough guy as the government is having their way with you. 😄 That'll show em.

He sure was loud and confident on his podcast and in front of the cameras.

"This will be the misdemeanor from HELL!" he screamed.

Get them in court, WHERE THEY'RE UNDER OATH, or FACING A JUDGE, and they become quiet little bunnies.

Yep. Beautiful. Not enough time behind bars, but it's a good start.

No it’s not. The law spells out the sentencing options. Judges don’t get discretion beyond that range. It is 30 days minimum. It is not more than 1 year maximum.
You're very confused.
Sure the law has jail sentencing guidelines.
But going to jail isn't mandatory.
The judge has discretion to hand down probation and/or community service,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back