Bannon GUILTY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve Bannon Guilty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Trump boat continues to sink.

If you had the sense to watch Tucker this evening, you would know it was a bullshit trial.

The corrupt judge didn't allow Mr. Bannon to call witnesses to question the standing of the subpoena or to call members of the 1/6 committee as witnesses. Even though they were the supposed "victims" of the alleged "crime".

It was a stalinist style show trial.

If you had the sense to watch Tucker this evening, you would know it was a bullshit trial.

The corrupt judge didn't allow Mr. Bannon to call witnesses to question the standing of the subpoena or to call members of the 1/6 committee as witnesses. Even though they were the supposed "victims" of the alleged "crime".

It was a stalinist style show trial.
Bannon thumbed his nose at the supeona & the committe who gave him more then one oppurtunity to show up. Then the goof got on social media bragging about how he stiffed them.

And of course you rubes defend the guy who screwed donors in his wall scam because he's Trump asslicker who pardoned him.

But, who's surprised?

Didn't he have immunity? Let's transcend this; Democrats funded and sanctioned months of race riots in 2020. Verbally and they also bailed out rioters, and the liberal media minimalized the race riots in 2020 as "mostly peaceful". So, January 6th is persecution without representation. We TAXPAYERS are paying hypocrites to persecute US. Well, come 2024, there will be hell to pay.

Bannon thumbed his nose at the supeona & the committe who gave him more then one oppurtunity to show up. Then the goof got on social media bragging about how he stiffed them.

And of course you rubes defend the guy who screwed donors in his wall scam because he's Trump asslicker who pardoned him.

But, who's surprised?
Didn't he have presidential immunity? This bullshit can go both ways. In 2024, when president Trump starts examining every fucking thing the democrats are doing now.

Bannon didn't even put up a defense.

His lawyers know what they're doing. This will be appealed to SCOTUS. How do you think that's going to go?

Like "winning" the election that got the Leftists Biden....

This looks like such a win for them but it's not. They're fluffing around with this stuff while I'm paying a bunch of money for groceries and gas, watching illegals pour over the border, hoping my new college grad kids don't get laid off from their jobs.

It's just....it's incomprehensible that Leftists are so out of touch, but here we are. Keep going.

When you make $9.50 an hour posting on a message board.
You have bigger concerns.

I'm a teacher for 37 years.
You.....? $9.50 per hour.
I understand why you are so upset.

It's NOT Biden, It's your inability to gather and hold a real job.
If so, what is your OTHER job while you are not posting 8am-4pm M-F?

I'm predicting marvin martian can't answer.
The point is that earning that wage at one time adjusted in different ways was affordable to live in an apartment if you cut out all of those massive tax increases over the decades in federal, local, state and city. Then all the taxes that crosses state lines and with any bill we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back