Bannon GUILTY

Status
Not open for further replies.
He mean he admitted like a good little cuck that those policies were wrong headed? 😄

I like keeping around docile, cuck whites as pets.
no he never said they were wrong…he worked with them to keep schools segregated out of fear his crack head som would grow up in a racial jungle.

Not really.....just stating the possible outcome. Never was a fan of his.
What's cool is everyone on the left swooning over this....LOL
You never were a fan, but you are doing a damn good job of trying to defend him. I am not swooning over it, I just find it ironic that Trump and his flunkies think they are above the Law and folks like you seem to think so as well.

no he never said they were wrong…he worked with them to keep schools segregated out of fear his crack head som would grow up in a racial jungle.
Yes he did. That's why we keep whites like him around as pets. CORRELL is the one telling me how great it is to venerate actual slavers. 😄

You never were a fan, but you are doing a damn good job of trying to defend him. I am not swooning over it, I just find it ironic that Trump and his flunkies think they are above the Law and folks like you seem to think so as well.
haha what do you mean above the law?? you got bannon on a misdemeanor

meanwhile nancy p is trading stocks on insider information, her husband gets off a dui, and hunter is skating on tax fraud

you are the party of corruption and have been since you let your brownshirts lynch my people

Because you're a racist?

Nope. Tradition. Were you really so retarded that you forgot your own question?

Oh, wait, no you were just being an asshole.

Too bad this isn't zone one. Because then you're being a retarded asshole and getting away with it, would be evne funnier.

You're assumption is incorrect.
I follow the law.......
Where you go off the rails is claiming 'we' think we're above the law, when it is and has been shown the left are the ones who are. The two tier justice system proven with Bannon.

Dude....it's a target rich environment.

Too bad this isn't zone one. Because then you're being a retarded asshole and getting away with it, would be evne funnier.
I dismissed tradition as a good reason for venerating slavers, cant you read? I guess to a racist like yourself tradition is as good excuse as any. 😄

You're very confused.
Sure the law has jail sentencing guidelines.
But going to jail isn't mandatory.
The judge has discretion to hand down probation and/or community service,
You’re wrong. Guidelines aren’t discretionary for fed judges.

I dismissed tradition as a good reason for venerating slavers, cant you read? I guess to a racist like yourself tradition is as good excuse as any. 😄

Maybe in your head you did. IN your post, you wrote something else.

Dumbass.

Tradition in and of itself is a stupid reason to do anything. Maybe the South should give up its tradition of supporting deplorable, mutant, racists and their culture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back