Bannon GUILTY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tradition in and of itself is a stupid reason to do anything. Maybe the South should give up its tradition of supporting deplorable, mutant, racists and their culture.

Tradition is a fine reason to celebrate the military courage of your ancestors.

ONly a liar or a fool would say otherwise.

Yes, I attacked the GOP policies of today you dipshit. What does an amendment passed in 1865 have to do with politicians alive today?

And yes I supported Joe Biden over Trump. Don't mistake that for any love or respect for Joe Biden, he's just politically useful and barely even that. Apparently I have to explain politics to you as if you were a slow child.
what policies?

well that 13th amendment has a lot to do with today…people are free or at least have the opportunity to be

Tradition is a fine reason to celebrate the military courage of your ancestors.

ONly a liar or a fool would say otherwise.
Not when your ancestors were deplorable trash, fighting a war to preserve their cultural right to slavery you don't. But hey, thanks for admitting they're your ancestors.

Yes, I attacked the GOP policies of today you dipshit. What does an amendment passed in 1865 have to do with politicians alive today?

And yes I supported Joe Biden over Trump. Don't mistake that for any love or respect for Joe Biden, he's just politically useful and barely even that. Apparently I have to explain politics to you as if you were a slow child.
Then you must approve of the far left policies of the current administration or you would attack them also.
You fell for the 'Anybody but Trump' Trojan horse then.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

A memo to USMB ownership, management, and moderators: A respectful suggestion.

• Before a prospect is allowed to post on this message board could you insist on a membership rule that the prospect knows what Google is, and has some proficiency in using the same?
I suggest the above as it may free up some bandwidth and keep some threads clearer of detritus and dead-ends.

Respectfully submitted.

C.

A lot more reasonable to require an op to mention basic information about the topic.

Dunno why....a slap on the wrist and another million in speaking fees make this a win for Bannon.

But the knees will jerk on both sides..as usual
Not even close, There are patriots even in jail and that will make life miserable as it should for this piece of shit, they will come down hard on that scum big time.. It will be fun to watch. The closer to a two-year sentence, the better it is for this country. These traitors should be shot, so they are getting by easy.

what policies?

well that 13th amendment has a lot to do with today…people are free or at least have the opportunity to be
Anti social services that help the poor, anti- voting rights, anti criminal justice reform... but as I said, why are we playing this game? The population of deplorable assbags who were against the 13th amendment are the same assbags Correll are admitting are his ancestors who he still venerates. We know who the racists are, why do you expend so much energy trying to pretend when your neighbors are waving Confederate flags and being obvious? Why don't you work that out among yourselves, decide whether your going to shit on southern white culture or venerate it, and then get back to me? That way you two don't look like clowns going back to back. 😄

Then you must approve of the far left policies of the current administration or you would attack them also.
You fell for the 'Anybody but Trump' Trojan horse then.
I criticize Bidens administration for not getting those policies passed.

Not when your ancestors were deplorable trash, fighting a war to preserve their cultural right to slavery you don't. But hey, thanks for admitting they're your ancestors.

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH. Your hate is your problem, loser.

Because in 2022 Conservative = scum. They have been destroying themselves since the 1981 trickle down lie. They earned this country's hatred.
Looks like we upset you, successfully

Bullshit, what the right lives on are emoticons, off topic efforts to derail reality and BIG LIES that they echo ad nausea, i.e. "TDS"
It’s hardly “derailing” a thread — that is as significant as to boldly announce a misdemeanor conviction — to merely comment on it. Look.

Update! Yep. Bannon still stands convicted of both counts. 😂🤣🤣😂🤣

Anti social services that help the poor, anti- voting rights, anti criminal justice reform... but as I said, why are we playing this game? The population of deplorable assbags who were against the 13th amendment are the same assbags Correll are admitting are his ancestors who he still venerates. We know who the racists are, why do you expend so much energy trying to pretend when your neighbors are waving Confederate flags and being obvious? Why don't you work that out among yourselves, decide whether your going to shit on southern white culture or venerate it, and then get back to me? That way you two don't look like clowns going back to back. 😄

the gop passed criminal justice reform and helped undo xiden’s racist 94 crime bill.

what anti social services? and why do you think the govt needs to help the poor? why don’t you? and what does poor after to do with being black? why do you associate the two…not sure what voting law yoj are talking about..the gop passed the voting rights act, against dems who fought against it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back