Bannon GUILTY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Primary epic fail. Soon to be an expresidential hopeful.

who cares? i certainly don't want her to run for prez & there will always be another rw nutter to take her place in solid red montana .... BUT in the meantime, she's hunting donny down.

If the judge decides to, it's 30 days to 1 year
Oh the horror!! ... :rolleyes:

Depends on what the judge decides. Each charge is a misdemeanor and can be served consecutively or concurrently.
So, the judge can give Bannon up to two years or 30 days, plus.

actually uh ... no. he refused to testify wht subpoenaed.

then he chnages his mind & tries to set the ground rules 'cause he knew he was screwed.

Yep. I would have done the same.

I have more than one protest related misdemeanor under my belt.

Civil disobedience comes with a penalty. Sometimes it's worth it...sometimes not so much.

In this case...it was definitely worth it.

Bannon has outmaneuvered you on every front.

He was willing to testify...on live tv.

The Kangaroo Kommittee refused.

The bias of the Kommittee was laid bare for all to see.

THEN..after refusing to hear his testimony live ... because they would lose control of the narrative...they dragged him into court on the SAME CONTEMPT OF CONGRESS FINDING Eric Holder was allowed to walk away from scott-free.

He was never even charged.

The double standard is literally unbelievable...ESPECIALLY after Bannon agreed to testify.

Holder never did. And nothing was even done about it in a criminal court.

So...your "win" might be one of the most pyrrhic political "victories" in American history.

Yep. I would have done the same.

I have more than one protest related misdemeanor under my belt.

Civil disobedience comes with a penalty. Sometimes it's worth it...sometimes not so much.

In thus case...it was definitely worth it.

Bannon has outmaneuvered you on every front.

blah blah blah.gif

He was willing to testify...on live tv.

he's a bad performance artist & he deserves no air time to prove it.

The Kangaroo Kommittee refused.

of course.

The bias of the Kommittee was laid bare for all to see.

lol ... like the trump appointed judge who didn't want a camera in the court room, knowing full well what bannon would have done?

THEN..after refusing to hear his testimony live ... because they would lose control of the narrative...

lol....

they dragged him into court on the SAME CONTEMPT IF CONGRESS FINDING Eric Holder was allowed to walk away from scott-free.

He was never even charged.

or mark meadows............

The double standard is literally unbelievable...ESPECIALLY after Bannon agreed to testify.

not the first time when it ...uh....

counted.

Holder never did.

meadows either............

And nothing was even done about it in a criminal court.

wahfuckingwah

So...your "win" might be one of the most pyrrhic political "victories" in American history.

blah blah blah.gif

He sure was loud and confident on his podcast and in front of the cameras.

"This will be the misdemeanor from HELL!" he screamed.

Get them in court, WHERE THEY'RE UNDER OATH, or FACING A JUDGE, and they become quiet little bunnies.

Very good confirmation of the legitimacy and necessity of the January 6 Committee..

Very good confirmation of the legitimacy and necessity of the January 6 Committee..
No. It’s not. It is probably nothing more than a judge being objective even if mistaken. But it doesn’t begin to address the alleged “legitimacy” of this bullshit committee.

It exists but it serves no legitimate purpose. If it did, Pelousy would have to be called.

Not a win for the American taxpayer.
No telling how many tens of millions of dollars was wasted to charge and convict the guy on two misdemeanor charges. ... :cuckoo:
You understand he was just convicted of contempt of Congress right now, right? We've already convicted him of the felonies he was guilty of.

LOL.

Another win for the good guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back