Bannon GUILTY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very good confirmation of the legitimacy and necessity of the January 6 Committee..
The courts and the DOJ are essentially being forced to act. I'll guarantee you Garland doesn't want to step into this.

These nuts have essentially suspended regard to laws, courts, elections and the Constitution in their fucking "war".

Depends on what the judge decides. Each charge is a misdemeanor and can be served consecutively or concurrently.
So, the judge can give Bannon up to two years or 30 days, plus.
The Deep State will use the conviction to squeeze bannon into singing for them

Update!

Legal Expert Mike Davis: Judge Screwed Up and Would Not Allow Steve Bannon to Put Up a Defense in Court — Case Will End Up at Supreme Court​

I'm glad you cheered as establishment twats ignored Congress and got punished, like you are cheering now....

...oh, wait...

You're such a partisan kuuunt.

He sure was loud and confident on his podcast and in front of the cameras.

"This will be the misdemeanor from HELL!" he screamed.

Get them in court, WHERE THEY'RE UNDER OATH, or FACING A JUDGE, and they become quiet little bunnies.

The recording of Bannon bragging about the Big Lie Trump was going to create on Election Night and the days which followed is the smoking gun that the rubes have been completely hoaxed.

Make no mistake about it folks

the "forward party" is nothing more than a reiteration of the fucking commie Democrat party and Mac is the king shit leader.

Anything to avoid talking about the 10% inflation you voted for, right?

lol
When you make $9.50 an hour posting on a message board.
You have bigger concerns.

I'm a teacher for 37 years.
You.....? $9.50 per hour.
I understand why you are so upset.

It's NOT Biden, It's your inability to gather and hold a real job.
If so, what is your OTHER job while you are not posting 8am-4pm M-F?

I'm predicting marvin martian can't answer.

Update!

Legal Expert Mike Davis: Judge Screwed Up and Would Not Allow Steve Bannon to Put Up a Defense in Court — Case Will End Up at Supreme Court​

Gateway Pendent = Mike Davis didn't really say that.

Don't you know the rules?

The recording of Bannon bragging about the Big Lie Trump was going to create on Election Night and the days which followed is the smoking gun that the rubes have been completely hoaxed.
Yeah. I've come to the conclusion that it's true that none of this matters to them, no matter what comes out, no matter what happens regarding the law or trials or sworn testimony or clear evidence.

I've mentioned earlier -- they've essentially suspended regard to laws or ethics or courts or elections or the Constitution. They're at war, and they figure they'll get back to that other stuff when they have "saved America" from "evil."

I think the rest of us need to wake up to that.

Update!

I maintained this right here at USMB before the trial started. And I believe it’s the correct legal analysis. That said, as a matter of practicality, it may not matter. Here’s why:

If Bannon gets a one month sentence, it isn’t common to get a stay of sentence pending an appeal. So, he is likely to have served his full sentence time before his conviction has any chance of being overturned on appeal.

Alas.

Well, since Bannon bilked the rubes with his fake Build the Wall fundraiser, and Trump pardoned him, he probably has plenty of money left over from that scam to pay any fines.

How can anyone possibly admire this piece of shit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back