Bannon GUILTY

Status
Not open for further replies.
'We the People' aren't running around, foaming at the mouth with never ending claims Trump is going to be indicted.....If so, based on what?
You promised your God and leader that you wouldn't watch the Jan6th hearings , which is where you would find out that answer, . The hearing will recommend charges and The justice department will decide what to charge him for. The piece of shit has 23 charges and court cases against him. All you buffoons are idiots not watching the hearings , if you would have you wouldn't be asking this stupid question in the first place. Trump is a sub human microbe who is cruel evil, and the biggest liar in POLITICAL HISTORY. Add in the fact that his crime group will all be going with him. That's family and hate party politicians. I think all his lawyers have had their license pulled., he keeps digging them up and they end up without a license. one thing Scum Bag does well, and that is finding the scrum needed to do his bidding while kissing his ass at the same time. Not one honorable person has worked for him. His first information that he needs is if these crumbs will support his criminal actions and do whatever he asks of them. The man is total scum.

donny will be held accountable & made to be responsible for the first time in his life. too little too late in my opinion ... along with every other patriotic american. why do you think fear & threats should sway from truth & justice AND the AMERICAN way?

my father fought against fascism & i will too.

Playtime, you can talk shit to yourself if you want, if that is your way of coping.

BUt, you should take a moment to think about it, if you really want to take teh path you are on.

You escalate and then we respond, and you pretend that we just did something for no reason, and then you escalate,

It's a cycle. And with ever step conflict and strife and violence increase.

People are already dying in the streets and you want to keep dialing it UP.

You can do that if you want. But you owe it to yourself to take a minute, to stop talking bullshit and to think if you really want that.

Because the more hate and strife you put into the system the more you guarantee that sooner or later it will blow back on you and/or yours.

You don't want to come to the realization that it is all your fault AFTER you pay the price for this.

Because then it is too late to NOT do it, if the cost is too high.

Playtime, you can talk shit to yourself if you want, if that is your way of coping.

BUt, you should take a moment to think about it, if you really want to take teh path you are on.

You escalate and then we respond, and you pretend that we just did something for no reason, and then you escalate,

It's a cycle. And with ever step conflict and strife and violence increase.

People are already dying in the streets and you want to keep dialing it UP.

You can do that if you want. But you owe it to yourself to take a minute, to stop talking bullshit and to think if you really want that.

Because the more hate and strife you put into the system the more you guarantee that sooner or later it will blow back on you and/or yours.

You don't want to come to the realization that it is all your fault AFTER you pay the price for this.

Because then it is too late to NOT do it, if the cost is too high.

^^^

blah blah blah.gif

justice matters & no one is above the law.

You promised your God and leader that you wouldn't watch the Jan6th hearings , which is where you would find out that answer, . The hearing will recommend charges and The justice department will decide what to charge him for. The piece of shit has 23 charges and court cases against him. All you buffoons are idiots not watching the hearings , if you would have you wouldn't be asking this stupid question in the first place. Trump is a sub human microbe who is cruel evil, and the biggest liar in POLITICAL HISTORY. Add in the fact that his crime group will all be going with him. That's family and hate party politicians. I think all his lawyers have had their license pulled., he keeps digging them up and they end up without a license. one thing Scum Bag does well, and that is finding the scrum needed to do his bidding while kissing his ass at the same time. Not one honorable person has worked for him. His first information that he needs is if these crumbs will support his criminal actions and do whatever he asks of them. The man is total scum.
I didn't watch the failed impeachment hearings, either.
I see you seem to be enjoying the J6 hearings.....good for you.
Your hearings have only one purpose, to rile up the brain dead, terminally afflicted Trump Derangement Syndrome sufferers and hopefully get them to vote en masse to try and prevent a bunch of turkeys being slaughtered before Thanksgiving. I see from your post, it is working well.

Trump is not my God.

Your hearings have only one purpose, to rile up the brain dead, terminally afflicted Trump Derangement Syndrome sufferers and hopefully get them to vote en masse to try and prevent a bunch of turkeys being slaughtered before Thanksgiving. I see from your post, it is working well.

Trump is not my God.
You are a idiot what the hearing will do is decide what they want the Justice department to to charge scum bag with and there is 90% chance of them excepting charges and once accepted they have a 80 % chance of finding the piece of shit guilty. The fun part is when they lock the piece of shit up, and you come back and repeat the same stupid comment that you just made, what a hoot.

Trump is not my God.
Why are you groveling at his feet then and licking his boots when he asks.You are a joke and a half . This like shooting ducks or picking on third-graders, Easy work.

You are a idiot what the hearing will do is decide what they want the Justice department to to charge scum bag with and there is 90% chance of them excepting charges and once accepted they have a 80 % chance of finding the piece of shit guilty. The fun part is when they lock the piece of shit up, and you come back and repeat the same stupid comment that you just made, what a hoot.
So we pay double for fools and the DOJ to each perform an 'investigation'.

Get back to me when He's charged. Everything else is bullshit speculation.

Why in the hell would I get back to you, are you special somehow . Trump is scum and his followers are scum , Traitors to my country and dumb. So there is no one on your side, I give a shit what they think. hell, I found out they don't think , they just do as they are told.

Just checking in. Is Bannon still guilty of those two whole misdemeanors?
Yup and I'm hoping for the maximum two years and more charges. I've heard of more charges coming up. That's the way I would do it with all these scum bags , charge them one crime at a time, don't combine any charges, keep them in court and jail for the rest of their lives.

1659825944599.png

You know, I saw that meme above and immediately thought: TDS = Trump Duped & Snookered.

And they too would be exposed to a similar ad.
But with theirs there would be a crawler-line ...a chyron .....requiring them to provide their credit card number for their monthly donations.

DonT didn't amass $250 million in 'Stop-the-Steal' donations from corporations. He got it from the millions of TDS's.
The duped.
The snookered.

It's sad, really.

Then there is New York, Georgia , Arizona.
Jan5th haering ,
Justice dept investigation

Westchester County Criminal Investigation​

Doe v. The Trump Corporation Class Action

Mary Trump Fraud Litigation
. Reps. Karen Bass et al. Incitement Suit for Jan. 6 Capitol Attack
Eric Swalwell Incitement Suit for Jan. 6 Riots

Capitol Police Suit for Jan. 6 Riots
Second Capitol Police Suit for Jan. 6 Riots
Third Capitol Police Suit over the Jan. 6 Riots
Metropolitan Police Suit over the Jan. 6 Riots

Washington DC Charges
The rape suit Jean Carol
Now the women that he raped when she was 13 that he threatened to kill if she talked should refile suit again.
. NAACP’s Legal Defense Fund Voting Rights Case for Post-Election Actions
Scotland Unexplained Wealth Orders
Trump Tower Assault Suit
Michael Cohen Retaliatory Imprisonment Suit
Fulton County, Georgia Criminal Election Influence Investigation
Westchester, New York Criminal Investigation of Trump Organization Golf Course
National Archives Investigation: Mishandled Classified Material
The man is a criminal piece of shit. He will spend the rest of his life in jail or and court. He is the TOP MAGA maggot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 678791

You know, I saw that meme above and immediately thought: TDS = Trump Duped & Snookered.

And they too would be exposed to a similar ad.
But with theirs there would be a crawler-line ...a chyron .....requiring them to provide their credit card number for their monthly donations.

DonT didn't amass $250 million in 'Stop-the-Steal' donations from corporations. He got it from the millions of TDS's.
The duped.
The snookered.

It's sad, really.
Maybe a few of Trumps hate group(party) could tell us how much they have given Trump to spend any way he likes. 1/4 of a billion shows how totally stupid his followers are.

Why in the hell would I get back to you, are you special somehow . Trump is scum and his followers are scum , Traitors to my country and dumb. So there is no one on your side, I give a shit what they think. hell, I found out they don't think , they just do as they are told.
Boring q anon nonsense.
Call that number....for your own good.

iu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back