Bannon GUILTY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quoting statutes is real cool.....but you haven't provided any specific, indictable instances where it is shown Trump violated the law.
He doesn't have to, the court will do it for him when they put the piece of shit in jail, hopefully for the rest of his life. He is as big a criminal as any mob character that has been charged in the past.

uh ... yes he did. quite openly in fact. got his flying monkeys to chant it over & over again.... one might say he ginned them up. & are YOU saying he wouldn't have if he could? LOL!!!!

he failed is all that was. cause the losing loooooooooser failed. get used to it.

He made no attempt to follow up. So, no I don't think he would have if he could. You can fairly slam him for not living up to a campaign promise with that one, but not for going after Hillary like you are going after Trump.

damn right - because no one is above the law. he should be held accountable for all the crimeing donny has done; not to mention the outright treason against this country & the constitution.

Playtime, this isn't about the "law", this is about your side wanting to jail your political enemies.

You do that, you cross a serious line. That was my point. That is the point.

You can talk shit, but that won't change the fact.

Question: What do you think our response will be to this escalation of yours? Have you given it any thought? Is your plan to pretend that the next level just comes out of nowhere, like a fool?

hypocrisy is only the beginning.

Oh, I know that. We can see it happening in real time. You lefties start with hypocrisy and bullshit and move on to real tyranny, with political prisoners.

Things are moving along very quickly now.

He doesn't have to, the court will do it for him when they put the piece of shit in jail, hopefully for the rest of his life. He is as big a criminal as any mob character that has been charged in the past.
Claims are made He's going to be indicted/jailed......someone should backup their claims then.

Claims are made He's going to be indicted/jailed......someone should backup their claims then.
That's stupid , seems to me, it isn't up to me, the courts take care of that ,don't you think? You people are a joke.

That's stupid , seems to me, it isn't up to me, the courts take care of that ,don't you think? You people are a joke.
'We the People' aren't running around, foaming at the mouth with never ending claims Trump is going to be indicted.....If so, based on what?

He made no attempt to follow up. So, no I don't think he would have if he could. You can fairly slam him for not living up to a campaign promise with that one, but not for going after Hillary like you are going after Trump.

Playtime, this isn't about the "law", this is about your side wanting to jail your political enemies.

You do that, you cross a serious line. That was my point. That is the point.

You can talk shit, but that won't change the fact.

Question: What do you think our response will be to this escalation of yours? Have you given it any thought? Is your plan to pretend that the next level just comes out of nowhere, like a fool?

Oh, I know that. We can see it happening in real time. You lefties start with hypocrisy and bullshit and move on to real tyranny, with political prisoners.

Things are moving along very quickly now.

donny will be held accountable & made to be responsible for the first time in his life. too little too late in my opinion ... along with every other patriotic american. why do you think fear & threats should sway from truth & justice AND the AMERICAN way?

my father fought against fascism & i will too.

donny will be held accountable & made to be responsible for the first time in his life. too little too late in my opinion ... along with every other patriotic american. why do you think fear & threats should sway from truth & justice AND the AMERICAN way?

my father fought against fascism & i will too.
Can you name any charges or you just having another continual TDS episode?

And that's the game that troll plays. He is just enjoying wasting your time.
Epic fail clown man.....
5612990-6337761-He_likes_to_pose_for_pictures_with_his_split_tongue_and_gold_tee-a-1_1541000387053.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back