Bannon's Next Moves

Am I dreaming? Wasn't Bannon a hero to the cons few days ago? So now he's their numero 1 public enemy, just because he spoke the truth about the orange dynasty ?

Remind me when i lived under a dictatorship, everyone that points a finger to the dictator or his circle gets crushed. The Orange has lot of characteristics of a dictator.
A liberal opens its mouth and stupid flows from it.
Not a liberal. I'm a conservative :p
If you claim to be a "conservative" you are a CUCKservative...look it up....your kind of "conservative" is leaving the GOP thankfully....Flake,Corker etc....BUH BYE!
You are living a fantasy....because you fools make up a word..and shout it out..means nothing...the Conservative movement is alive and strong---we have the money, the backing and the experience. A set-back does not signal extinction---I think you'll see the reality of that soon enough..after the Dems sweep the midterms..the party will turn back to it's roots..and kick the alt/right losers to the curb. The process is already beginning.
Well go ahead and run cuckservatives and neocons for office....its worked so well in 2008 and 2012 for president didn't it? President Trump's Populism and Nationalism stance brought out people who REFUSED to vote for McCain or Romney etc....he destroyed 17 other candidates who espoused every kind of conservatism there was out there,if the establishment wants to set its self back be my guest. My plans are for my kids to leave the US for Europe and never come back. The GOP establishment would rather not look "racist" in fighting against illegal immigration so by giving amnesty to illegals and just giving the democrats a new and larger voting bloc they fight the "racist" tag,while White Americans are destroyed and ran out of our own country. The US if it goes back to the cuckservative way of doing things is done for. Stick a fork in it.

Am I dreaming? Wasn't Bannon a hero to the cons few days ago? So now he's their numero 1 public enemy, just because he spoke the truth about the orange dynasty ?

Remind me when i lived under a dictatorship, everyone that points a finger to the dictator or his circle gets crushed. The Orange has lot of characteristics of a dictator.
If you claim to be a "conservative" you are a CUCKservative...look it up....your kind of "conservative" is leaving the GOP thankfully....Flake,Corker etc....BUH BYE!

Nah I'm a conservative by principal....unlike you fake conservatives, claim to be the guardians of morality and are racists, Sexists, bigots, foul mouthed and hypocrites . Liberals have a way better moral compass than you, compassionate, inclusive, just, progressives and most importantly more educated in general.

Jut look at your arrogance and insults in your posts for a second, and think what makes you a conservative? same goes for your pussy grabber who ran as a family man.
Yer a CUCK. Period. You care more about money and a piece of paper than race which is sickening. Without whites the GOP will never regain power once it loses it. Simple fact. You know that as well as I do. Your own post shows WHY you are not a conservative you think liberal scum have what's best for America at heart.....you are a snake trying to help the liberals destroy America.

You are living a fantasy....because you fools make up a word..and shout it out..means nothing...the Conservative movement is alive and strong---we have the money, the backing and the experience. A set-back does not signal extinction---I think you'll see the reality of that soon enough..after the Dems sweep the midterms..the party will turn back to it's roots..and kick the alt/right losers to the curb. The process is already beginning.
Well go ahead and run cuckservatives and neocons for office....its worked so well in 2008 and 2012 for president didn't it? President Trump's Populism and Nationalism stance brought out people who REFUSED to vote for McCain or Romney etc....he destroyed 17 other candidates who espoused every kind of conservatism there was out there,if the establishment wants to set its self back be my guest. My plans are for my kids to leave the US for Europe and never come back. The GOP establishment would rather not look "racist" in fighting against illegal immigration so by giving amnesty to illegals and just giving the democrats a new and larger voting bloc they fight the "racist" tag,while White Americans are destroyed and ran out of our own country. The US if it goes back to the cuckservative way of doing things is done for. Stick a fork in it.
You got the perfect storm in 2016..do you really think that this will continue? I don't.

Speaking of Romney..he's my pick for the next President...so we shall see.

Nah I'm a conservative by principal....unlike you fake conservatives, claim to be the guardians of morality and are racists, Sexists, bigots, foul mouthed and hypocrites . Liberals have a way better moral compass than you, compassionate, inclusive, just, progressives and most importantly more educated in general.

Jut look at your arrogance and insults in your posts for a second, and think what makes you a conservative? same goes for your pussy grabber who ran as a family man.
Yer a CUCK. Period. You care more about money and a piece of paper than race which is sickening. Without whites the GOP will never regain power once it loses it. Simple fact. You know that as well as I do. Your own post shows WHY you are not a conservative you think liberal scum have what's best for America at heart.....you are a snake trying to help the liberals destroy America.
Nope...you race-baiting assholes are through. This was your shining moment..it's downhill from now on.

You got the perfect storm in 2016..do you really think that this will continue? I don't.

Perfect storm? You mean we got a candidate who saw the HUGE part of the population both the establishment GOP and Democrat party as a whole were completely ignoring and he went after them..You seriously think if the Establishment GOP tries to revert to that same old shit that lost them the presidency in 2008 and 2012 they will win? Wow. No Romney won't ever be president. If the people wanted someone like Romney they had a chance with Kasich and Bush and they were destroyed in the primaries.

Nope...you race-baiting assholes are through. This was your shining moment..it's downhill from now on.
Enjoy the Democrat's PERMANENT CONTROL of the US then....I will hopefully be leaving the US when I either hit the lottery or my kids are smart enough to get the hell out of the US via college....hopefully to Eastern Europe.

Perfect storm? You mean we got a candidate who saw the HUGE part of the population both the establishment GOP and Democrat party as a whole were completely ignoring and he went after them..You seriously think if the Establishment GOP tries to revert to that same old shit that lost them the presidency in 2008 and 2012 they will win? Wow. No Romney won't ever be president. If the people wanted someone like Romney they had a chance with Kasich and Bush and they were destroyed in the primaries.
Being "destroyed in the Primaries" is no expression of the people's will, and you know it. Had Kasich ran in the General election, he would have won by a landslide. The Primary system has forced the Republicans to cater to their extremists...at the expense of the Middle. This suits you..it does not suit the majority..who are Left-leaning, anyway, according to most measurements.

Enjoy the Democrat's PERMANENT CONTROL of the US then....I will hopefully be leaving the US when I either hit the lottery or my kids are smart enough to get the hell out of the US via college....hopefully to Eastern Europe.
Enjoy Eastern Europe..it's nice there..if you can deal with the Russians on one side...The EU on the other and hatreds going back 1,000 years.

Being "destroyed in the Primaries" is no expression of the people's will, and you know it. Had Kasich ran in the General election, he would have won by a landslide. The Primary system has forced the Republicans to cater to their extremists...at the expense of the Middle. This suits you..it does not suit the majority..who are Left-leaning, anyway, according to most measurements.
No he would have gotten killed. The forgotten majority aka working class whites came out to vote for Trump in Pennsylvania,Michigan,Wisconsin,Ohio,Iowa,Indiana BECAUSE of his economic policies which NO other candidate was touting. Kasich was just like Bush...soft on immigration,soft on crime etc...just a cuck.

Sloppy Steve's fall from his exalted status as Trump's top adviser wasn't the result of a policy dispute, but the result of Trump's anger than Bannon is as popular as him, triggering a rivalry between the two.

its hard to imagine that Sloppy Steve and the legions he speaks for will wind up as anything other than the latest partners disappointed when their deal with Trump turns sour.

It seems he won't just fade away:

"In less than a week, Steve Bannon went from being the self-anointed revolutionary leader of the nationalist, Trumpist movement, to getting shunned by President Donald Trump, ditched by conservative allies and mega-donors, and, ultimately, ejected from his media flagship, Breitbart News.

Now, as he finds himself in a professional nadir, the enigmatic Bannon is already gaming out next steps.

Three sources with knowledge of Bannon’s plans say he intends to launch a new “dark money” nonprofit group in the coming weeks. The organization will be distinct from Bannon’s prior political endeavors, which included documentary films, political data-mining efforts, and more niche political and policy outfits. And unlike virtually all of those efforts, it will not receive funding from his estranged financial backers, Robert and Rebekah Mercer.

There will be some continuity, though. The new organization will focus on Bannon’s longtime pet issues: U.S. policy toward China and the Gulf region, immigration, and foreign trade.

The group, if it launches as planned, will offer an avenue for Bannon to remain involved in national politics after the high-profile disavowals from President Trump and the Mercers. It could also help him draw a salary after losing a hefty one. According to the personal financial disclosure statement he filed upon joining the White House last year, Bannon was paid more than $544,000 in 2016 by Breitbart and Mercer-funded entities Cambridge Analytica, Glittering Steel, and the Government Accountability Institute.

It’s a remarkable turn for a man who, not so long ago, had arguably the most powerful perch in American politics short of the president himself."

He knows where the bodies are buried. He also knows who Trump and the Mercers enemies are. He also has probably given Mueller a wealth of information none of us know about, and has at least one very powerful backer that will be working with him to make his move when the time comes. Don't under estimate what that move might be, and i'm sure it will coincide perfectly timed with Trumps down fall based on that information he gave Mueller.

It's going to get really ugly when the ugly comes.

Forum List

Back