Bar Stool's Ben Mintz gets fired for reading rap lyrics

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
He was merely reading something that was written for god's sake!

Internet users are saying Barstool Sports "sold out" after one of its popular personalities was fired after reading rap lyrics containing the n-word.
Ben Mintz, who has more than 117,000 Twitter followers and is now the former host of the "Wake Up Mintzy" show, used the word Monday while reading the lyrics of the Bone Thugs-N-Harmony song "1st of tha Month."

"This morning, I made an unforgivable mistake slipping on air while reading a song lyric," Mintz said on Twitter. "I meant no harm & have never felt worse about anything. I apologize for my actions. I am truly sorry & ashamed of myself."

He’s lucky he didn’t get his ass kicked as well.
who's gonna kick it you ?
1683298532398.jpeg

Certainly it would have been smart to censor himself, but I don't think merely reading something that someone else wrote should lead to being fired. Had he personally wrote the words, that would be different in my opinion....but in a world were the racist Xiden family is running the show...the lines and blurry

“How much money do I owe you” before adding, “Becaause [sic] n—a you better not be charging me Hennessy rates.” - Hunter Xiden....1st Son of the United States

Certainly it would have been smart to censor himself, but I don't think merely reading something that someone else wrote should lead to being fired. Had he personally wrote the words, that would be different in my opinion....but in a world were the racist Xiden family is running the show...the lines and blurry

“How much money do I owe you” before adding, “Becaause [sic] n—a you better not be charging me Hennessy rates.” - Hunter Xiden....1st Son of the United States
This is what comes with a pro BLM government. Horror, anti-Americanism, suppression of free-speech the rise of the weakness of men and women who support Joe Biden. This Has to be reversed. You go back in the 1980s or 1990s we didn’t have this population of Americans that hated American history, and In those days if somebody calls somebody the N-word or a cracker people responded in a strong way. Now far left people hide behind a computer screen or join a group of blm rioters To attack individuals. That’s what the far left does they scream and shout down people at college campuses and they form mobs to attack innocent people because their weak and have no confidence.. they can never actually attack people one on one.

And we have one of the worst economies in American history do you see the way that the government distract people from our economy is my bombing us with pro BLM ProTrans propaganda designed make people week and subservient.

It’s not about equal rights for people like IM2 Hellbilly Superbadbrutha they are openly against white people they say it all the time…. They are racists.

they think white people are born privileged they don’t give a shit that there are hundreds of thousands of .”homeless white men starving on the streets These posters I have just mentioned think that they are the center of the world and they think that Black people are nothing and have never done anything. These posters mock the great history of Africa by claiming that blacks were always the victims.

Last edited:
If it’s not problematic for the artist to sing it, it’s not problematic for a fan who likes the music to sing along, regardless of their skin color.

The skin color of the fan doesn’t matter. It’s bullshit. What would be racist would be to discriminate and not have the same standard for everyone.

Moreover, lots of lyrics have lots of questionable content; enjoying a song and singing along is not endorsement of anything other than enjoying that song.

This is what comes with a pro BLM government. Horror, anti-Americanism, suppression of free-speech the rise of the weakness of men and women who support Joe Biden. This Has to be reversed. You go back in the 1980s or 1990s we didn’t have this population of Americans that hated American history, and In those days if somebody calls somebody the N-word or a cracker people responded in a strong way. Now far left people hide behind a computer screen or join a group of blm rioters To attack individuals. That’s what the far left does they scream and shout down people at college campuses and they form mobs to attack innocent people because their weak and have no confidence.. they can never actually attack people one on one.

And we have one of the worst economies in American history do you see the way that the government distract people from our economy is my bombing us with pro BLM ProTrans propaganda designed make people week and subservient.

It’s not about equal rights for people like IM2 Hellbilly Superbadbrutha they are openly against white people they say it all the time…. They are racists.

they think white people are born privileged they don’t give a shit that there are hundreds of thousands of .”homeless white men starving on the streets These posters I have just mentioned think that they are the center of the world and they think that Black people are nothing and have never done anything. These posters mock the great history of Africa by claiming that blacks were always the victims.
Please you lying POS, post something we have said against white folks.

What makes no sense is the scary N word being so offensive, yet shouted proudly by the people it offends.
Does anybody on the left want to deny fact that there are N****s, both black and white infecting this country? Too bad there isn't a more offensive word we can use against white scum other than "trailer trash". Oh, wait, blacks use "honky" freely and get a pass.

None of the people you mentioned are racists. Speaking only for myself, I don’t trust white people. Btw. I’m not black. This is the second time I’ve stated this fact in this thread.

Forum List

Back