Bar under fire for banning tranny for using ladies' room

The women who objected to the man in the ladies room should have taken care of the matter themselves and left the bar out of it.

Yes, back in the day that would have worked. But now the women would get in trouble. Remember the teenage girl (or girls) who were beating up with that tranny because he went in the ladies' room? There was a big uproar and I can't remember, but they might have charged the teenagers. I'll have to go look that up.

Was there a disabled bathroom she could have used?

I doubt it. Most restrooms in these places are wheelchair accessible and have at least one stall that can accommodate a person in a wheelchair. But to have a separate restroom that is just for disabled people? Probably not. Besides he wouldn't wanted to use that one, anyway. He wanted to go in the ladies' room and was probably hoping it would bother someone. That's what I think.

Is the disabled stall in the men or ladies bathroom? It shouldn't matter to let them use that one. It wouldn't bother me.

He isn't disabled and would unlikely consider himself to be. A unisex bathroom would resolve the issue.

The women who objected to the man in the ladies room should have taken care of the matter themselves and left the bar out of it.

Yes, back in the day that would have worked. But now the women would get in trouble. Remember the teenage girl (or girls) who were beating up with that tranny because he went in the ladies' room? There was a big uproar and I can't remember, but they might have charged the teenagers. I'll have to go look that up.

Those chicks in Baltimore went way overboard with that. They beat the guy to the point he had a seizure and that amount of force was completely unnecessary. Even after he was down for the count and it was more than obvious he wasn't getting back up they still went at it. They deserved to be arrested for that.

Are you suggesting the women "take matters in her own hands"?

Yep. There are lots of ways to get the message across. A few women screaming "There's a man in here wagging his dick" as loud as they can should stir something. As well, as the women launching a gang style attack.

I doubt it. Most restrooms in these places are wheelchair accessible and have at least one stall that can accommodate a person in a wheelchair. But to have a separate restroom that is just for disabled people? Probably not. Besides he wouldn't wanted to use that one, anyway. He wanted to go in the ladies' room and was probably hoping it would bother someone. That's what I think.

Is the disabled stall in the men or ladies bathroom? It shouldn't matter to let them use that one. It wouldn't bother me.

He isn't disabled and would unlikely consider himself to be. A unisex bathroom would resolve the issue.

Yes, individual bathrooms where one person goes in at a time. This would cost more than having a communal ladies' room and a communal men's room. You'd need several individual restrooms to take the place of a ladies' room with several stalls and a men's room with a couple of stalls and a couple urinals.

I don't think business owners should be forced to take on that cost. People should just go in the restroom for their actual gender.

Those chicks in Baltimore went way overboard with that. They beat the guy to the point he had a seizure and that amount of force was completely unnecessary. Even after he was down for the count and it was more than obvious he wasn't getting back up they still went at it. They deserved to be arrested for that.

It wasn't because the heshe was in the ladies room. That beat down was because the heshe fancied one of the girls' boyfriend and wouldn't take no for an answer.

My husband nets things out nicely sometimes. I was telling him about this and he said:

Just because you believe something doesn't make it true. Just because you believe you're God doesn't mean you're really God. Just because someone believes they are a woman, doesn't make him a woman.

He said all these LGBT people ought to get together and raise funds for the trannies so they can have surgery done and become the sex they think they are. But in the meantime, just believing it's so doesn't make it so.

Last edited:

It wasn't because the heshe was in the ladies room. That beat down was because the heshe fancied one of the girls' boyfriend and wouldn't take no for an answer.

Well, whatever. He was a man and no doubt much stronger than those girls. I believe he could have defended himself if he wanted to. And I saw the video...that looked like a pretty fakey seizure to me.

And any woman or wannabe woman who messes with someone else's man deserves to get the crap beat out of them. These trannies need to learn how real women think.

The old lady was pretty cool...remember the old lady who stepped in to try and put a stop to it? : ) Hurray for old ladies!

Last edited:

Yes, individual bathrooms where one person goes in at a time. This would cost more than having a communal ladies' room and a communal men's room. You'd need several individual restrooms to take the place of a ladies' room with several stalls and a men's room with a couple of stalls and a couple urinals.

I don't think business owners should be forced to take on that cost. People should just go in the restroom for their actual gender.

I agree, I'm just pointing out that I've seen unisex bathroom at several places. It's one solution.

So that justifies almost killing the guy?

I wasn't justifying it. Merely setting the record straight as to what happened.

If I were in a ladies room in a bar and saw a tranny. I would say nothing. Come out and in a VERY loud voice say "That guy over there in the dress was wagging his dick all over the women's rest room. Yeah that one the guy in a dress. He's a weenie wagger don't go in unless you want to smell sweaty balls." That would take care of it. Beat downs don't work nearly as well as public humiliation.

They didn't almost kill him. He was a big drama queen and made a spectacle of twitching around on the floor and all that, but in the end I don't think he was very seriously injured. I guess I need to go look it up.

Last edited:
Ah, here we go.

McDonald's transgender beating: Teen sentenced to five years in prison - Baltimore Sun

This is the quote out of the article that most reflects how I feel about the entire incident:

"This is the harshest penalty I have ever seen handed down to an 18-year-old first-time offender in a case of assault," Timothy Knepp, Brown's lawyer, said later. He called the case "a tragic set of circumstances that was really overblown by the state's attorney's office."
I have not seen the video.

However from your link, it sounds like a totally disgusting and unprovoked attack and they are luckily they didn't accidentally kill that woman and end up flushing all 3 lives down the drain.

YouTube

^^video of attack.

I would say 5 years is too much, especially with no priors. However I highly doubt that the girl will serve anywhere near 5.

I don't think the guy was hurt very bad at all. I can't find an article anywhere that states he had a concussion, or any broken bones...no real injuries at all. Just his epilepsy came back and he started having seizures, which I suspect is a bunch of bull. Plus he can't sleep good now and is traumatized and afraid to go out. Whatever.

I wasn't justifying it. Merely setting the record straight as to what happened.

If I were in a ladies room in a bar and saw a tranny. I would say nothing. Come out and in a VERY loud voice say "That guy over there in the dress was wagging his dick all over the women's rest room. Yeah that one the guy in a dress. He's a weenie wagger don't go in unless you want to smell sweaty balls." That would take care of it. Beat downs don't work nearly as well as public humiliation.

If I was in the ladies room and a transgendered person walked in, I would say hello, finish my business, and leave.

But that's just me. Respectful. Unlike some.

I don't think the guy was hurt very bad at all. I can't find an article anywhere that states he had a concussion, or any broken bones...no real injuries at all. Just his epilepsy came back and he started having seizures, which I suspect is a bunch of bull. Plus he can't sleep good now and is traumatized and afraid to go out. Whatever.

If you were beaten to a pulp, you would be traumatized, too.

Was there a disabled bathroom she could have used?

Both bathrooms would have had a sit down stall of such a kind. Common sense is, if you gotta go, you gotta go! Or wait, that could be an opportunity to sue someone. If this tranny professes to be a he, use the mens, if hes a she, use the ladies room. For pete's sake we have more worrisome things in life to deal with, lol.

If you were beaten to a pulp, you would be traumatized, too.

What would you expect to happen when you try to provoke an incident?

Forum List

Back