Barack Obama bombs in Berlin

"...Yeah right, all if you who did not pick this up were only kidding."
Lighten up, slick...
teeth_smile.gif
...let's not brawl until we've got a better reason, eh?

Brawl???? LOL

It's becoming more and more clear...he is just in love with his own rhetoric...no one else is~

Barack Obama bombs in Berlin: a weak, underwhelming address from a floundering president ? Telegraph Blogs

What does invitation only crowd mean to you?

It means that Barry couldn't sell out the arena on his World Tour, so his promoters handed out a bunch of comp tickets to a smaller venue.

Make up all the bullshit you want, it does not make it the truth. You are pathetic to even take the time to post such garbage.

Bush's unfavorability in Europe is a good thing.

Obama's flopping in Europe is hilarious because it's his side who considers popularity in Europe as something to aspire to.

lol

I really love how The One called George Osborne "Jeffrey".

How clueless.

-- why is that?

Because America's standards are not Europe's. America is supposed to be strong and bold and free. Europe is satisfied with letting America spend blood and treasure they're not willing to spend and making fun of a nation which sacrifices for them. Those are the people Obama wants to be loved by and he flopped.

-- why is that?

Because America's standards are not Europe's. America is supposed to be strong and bold and free. Europe is satisfied with letting America spend blood and treasure they're not willing to spend and making fun of a nation which sacrifices for them. Those are the people Obama wants to be loved by and he flopped.

- so you'd prefer to have your president despised somewhere- that's a "good" thing.
Interesting approach.

-- why is that?

- so you'd prefer to have your president despised somewhere- that's a "good" thing.
Interesting approach.

I despise him, too.

If there's a stronger word than 'despise' put me down for that.

The man is a walking turd. A complete and total piece of shit. A liar, a thief and an anti-American bigot.

There's more, I just can't think real clear when that POS is on my mind.

And it ain't politics. I hate politics. But I despise obama

OMG. PLays the race card yet again. "I dont exactly look like previous German or American leaders." What a fucking tool.
President Obama speech at the Brandenburg Gate, Berlin Germany | Barack Obama Speaks in Germany - YouTube

Yep. When his Holiness came into office he enjoyed the adoration of Europe. They swooned, they cheered, they screamed, they yelled.

Obama MUST have felt like Alexander or Caesar or hell, even Hitler. Such adoration!! The world LOVES me. He got the same response in America. Watch any of his campaign speeches or his election speeches. Women were nearly falling over with adoration.

Now? The world understands that this clown is nothing more than a run-of-the-mill, lying, no good politician. Just another in a long line of rotten bastards.

Problem is - Barry hasn't figured it out yet. :redface:

Interesting approach.

I despise him, too.

The man is a walking turd. A complete and total piece of shit. A liar, a thief and an anti-American bigot.

Actually we were talking about Bush there.
Closse enough for government work though. :thup:

-- why is that?

Interesting approach.

In the case of Europe, the opposite of being despised is embracing unAmerican values and pandering to people who use us and insult us.

Definitely better to be on Bush's side than Obama's for that.

Stand for something. Or be Obama.

Interesting approach.

In the case of Europe, the opposite of being despised is embracing unAmerican values and pandering to people who use us and insult us.

-- because Europe is so... so... "unamurrikan". :lol:

:dig:

Interesting approach.

-- because Europe is so... so... "unamurrikan". :lol:

:dig:

Not everyone. But the people Obama panders to are. You know -- like the people who gave him a Nobel Prize. And they don't even respect him anymore. Sucks to be an empty suit. Sucks for him. Sucks for us that he is one. I hope we don't become too vulnerable before our next chance to elect a strong leader.

Interesting approach.

I despise him, too.

I beg your pardon.

I just came home from a (short) ride on my Harley and I got caught in a Tropical Down Pour.

I live in South Florida. Weathermen are all stupid.

But my brain is prolly still soaked.

Pleas accept a sincere and heartfelt 'oopsie' :eusa_angel:

Interesting approach.

I despise him, too.

despise is a good word for him..he is not only a horrible President but I can't stand him as a person..He is so phony and a cold human being...He always going around the world putting us down when he gives another one his hateful speeches that is written for him..
I'm glad people are finally catching on to him..

Last edited:
I despise him, too.

I beg your pardon.

I just came home from a (short) ride on my Harley and I got caught in a Tropical Down Pour.

I live in South Florida. Weathermen are all stupid.

But my brain is prolly still soaked.

Pleas accept a sincere and heartfelt 'oopsie' :eusa_angel:

No no, you did fine. All you missed was the word "Obama". Stephanie just did the same thing. :rofl:
Oh and "bigot". I'd take that out too. Other than that, good to go, fear not.

Last edited:
Bush's unfavorability in Europe stems from the Iraq/Afghanistan war. Europeans generally felt and still feel that the United States should have taken no action after 911. The perpetrators were all dead in the planes that crashed into the twin towers and that should have been the end of it. Bush overreacted and acted like a cowboy.

Bush had no obligation to satisfy European sensibilities. obama gives lip service and promises to those sensibilities then kills as many as he wishes.

:lol: Where do you come up with this crap? Do you literally pull it from your ass and read it like tea leaves?

Bush is hated because he started an unjust war and turned Iraq into a terrorist breeding ground.

Bush's unfavorability in Europe stems from the Iraq/Afghanistan war. Europeans generally felt and still feel that the United States should have taken no action after 911. The perpetrators were all dead in the planes that crashed into the twin towers and that should have been the end of it. Bush overreacted and acted like a cowboy.

Bush had no obligation to satisfy European sensibilities. obama gives lip service and promises to those sensibilities then kills as many as he wishes.

:lol: Where do you come up with this crap? Do you literally pull it from your ass and read it like tea leaves?

Bush is hated because he started an unjust war and turned Iraq into a terrorist breeding ground.

where did you come up with this crap...did you pull it from ass?
this is just YOUR OPONION and you decided to lay it on us here..
you have no room to talk about others

Have another glass of Kool-Aid with your Whine? Maybe some crackers, Polly? Really loved that bullshit remark about Bush being responsible for all the new terrorists. That makes total sense. I seriously doubt you'd know a real threat, even after it bit you in the ass. You should go tom work for the State Department, why hide your light under a bushel?

Meanwhile, in the real World, threats grow everyday, and at the same time, each day we are less prepared. Hey, maybe, if we all submit to Sharia, they will like us? :cuckoo:

Is Obama preparing to breed some terrorists in Syria now ?

Forum List

Back