Barack Obama bombs in Berlin

Bush's unfavorability in Europe stems from the Iraq/Afghanistan war. Europeans generally felt and still feel that the United States should have taken no action after 911. The perpetrators were all dead in the planes that crashed into the twin towers and that should have been the end of it. Bush overreacted and acted like a cowboy.

Bush had no obligation to satisfy European sensibilities. obama gives lip service and promises to those sensibilities then kills as many as he wishes.

:lol: Where do you come up with this crap? Do you literally pull it from your ass and read it like tea leaves?

Bush is hated because he started an unjust war and turned Iraq into a terrorist breeding ground.

Have another glass of Kool-Aid with your Whine? Maybe some crackers, Polly? Really loved that bullshit remark about Bush being responsible for all the new terrorists. That makes total sense. I seriously doubt you'd know a real threat, even after it bit you in the ass. You should go tom work for the State Department, why hide your light under a bushel?

Meanwhile, in the real World, threats grow everyday, and at the same time, each day we are less prepared. Hey, maybe, if we all submit to Sharia, they will like us? :cuckoo:

I'd be curious to know how many new terrorist Obama has created with his wonderful drones?

funny the media doesn't do a daily count on that like they did on Bush and Iraq..
that's how in the bag they are for the Dear leader and how much they hated Bush
but don't accuse them of being, biased

Last edited:
Bush's unfavorability in Europe is a good thing.

Obama's flopping in Europe is hilarious because it's his side who considers popularity in Europe as something to aspire to.

lol

So I guess you inmates meant this thread to have two themes,

1. An attack on President Obama based on his not being popular in Germany.

2. An attack on President Obama based on his being popular in Germany.

That's called Obama Derangement Syndrome, you daft cow.

and what is with the obsession to speak to crowds in Germany? hmm, oh, wait,,,HITLER ! that's it!

Obviously he wanted to pull out another Kennedy or Reagan.

All he achieved was to look like the clown he is!

The sun in his eyes? Yeah right!

In time all the adoring idiots will realize that Obama is just the over rated American version of Robert Mugabe, Patrick Lumumba, Idi Amin, Bishop Tutu and most appropriately, Emperor Bokassa.

Obama will do as much good for America, as these worthies have done for their respective shit holes.

In time all the adoring idiots will realize that Obama is just the over rated American version of Robert Mugabe, Patrick Lumumba, Idi Amin, Bishop Tutu and most appropriately, Emperor Bokassa.

Obama will do as much good for America, as these worthies have done for their respective shit holes.

Do you consider yourself one of the smarter rightwingers on USMB?

Obama's flopping in Europe is hilarious because it's his side who considers popularity in Europe as something to aspire to.

lol

Obama fell flat on his face. His base is crumbling beneath him. This makes me laugh. :thup:

Do you consider yourself one of the smarter rightwingers on USMB?

Not necessarily, but I would be willing to present my record as a member of this board, compared to yours.

lol

Obama fell flat on his face. His base is crumbling beneath him. This makes me laugh. :thup:

FT_Obama-Germany.png

Nobody cares what you think.

The crowd was STILL limited by the hosts, he STILL has 70%+ approval EVERYWHERE in Europe (vs under 10% for Boooosh), and the hater dupes are STILL brainwashed ignorant functional morons LOL.

FT_Obama-Germany.png

Nobody cares what you think.

:lmao:

I'm betting those numbers decrease after his recent performance, but even if they don't LOLOLOL @ your pride in Germany's view of Obama. Still betting those numbers slide ... even if they never get as low as his numbers are going here. rofl.

"...hater dupes... brainwashed ignorant functional morons..."
Wow... that's one whole lotta hate sandwiched into a single sentence there, sport; especially when you're tryin' to sell the idea that those you're describing are the 'haters'. Hmmmm...

Did you REALLY L(augh) O(ut) L(oud) when you wrote that?

Why?

Did anyone look at you funny while you were doing that?

Just the facts, dupes. Most of my friends are hater dupes. Luckily I'm not a minority...If I hate anybody, it's your greedy rich idiot heroes, who I know too...

Last edited:
Paris Hilton would of drawn a crowd of a million young men in Germany, and her IQ is 37.

STILL limited by the hosts, superdupe. Love the way you refer to your opponent Americans as cockroaches, hater- thanks for scaring off 70% of the country- you're the greatest. Change the channel before you die. God will not be amused...

"...hater dupes... brainwashed ignorant functional morons..."
Wow... that's one whole lotta hate sandwiched into a single sentence there, sport; especially when you're tryin' to sell the idea that those you're describing are the 'haters'. Hmmmm...

Did you REALLY L(augh) O(ut) L(oud) when you wrote that?

Why?

Did anyone look at you funny while you were doing that?

Yes, because in the end your hateful ignorance is destructive to your cause, and no.

Forum List

Back