barack obama is the worst president in history!

"You have a beer with Mitch McConnell!" - Odumbass, responding to a town hall questioner about why he doesn't have a beer with Leader McConnell...

DESPICABLE! RACIST! DISRESPECTFUL! DIVIDER IN CHIEF!

"You have a beer with Mitch McConnell!" - Odumbass, responding to a town hall questioner about why he doesn't have a beer with Leader McConnell...

DESPICABLE! RACIST! DISRESPECTFUL! DIVIDER IN CHIEF!
The New BS GOP decided immediately to obstruct everything, even their own ideas, and brainwash chumps like you with that crap. You're all a disgrace. Go Trump, dump the swine and their dupes....

C1jx2FiWgAA1xjo.jpg

president trump is the greatest president of all presidents god ever created!

He's the worst President we've had in the last six, seven years, easily.

I had considered Jimmy Carter as the worst president in my lifetime, but will now give that title to Barrack Obama. While Carter was woefully naive and incompetent, however he was a good man and didn't try to harm America. On the other hand, Obama in my opinion has an evil heart and has purposely tried to damage our country and turn us into a third-world, globalist country with open borders. From my viewpoint, the best democratic president in my lifetime, was JFK and the best republican president was Ronald Reagan!

"Black people in the USA have been living with 1930s Depression stats in this millennium." - rapper Chuck D

C1mXIT2WQAMcxlE.jpg

Last edited:
"it's much easier to solve economic inequality & poverty than slavery" - Martin Luther King

SHAME ON YOU OBAMA!

I agree that Obama Hellcare is UNconstituional. That doesn't make Obama the worst president. I believe you meant to say that he is the one with the darkest skin and if you are a racist then that would make him the worst. Consider Ape Lincoln. FDR, Bush II.
The Top 4 worst presidents ever are unquestionably FDR, Woodrow Wilson, Jimmy Carter, and Barack Obama. He's definitely in the conversation Contumacious

When you cut thru all the clutter and all the noise, the bottom line is that Obama has weakened America. That was his plan

President Reagan protected our forests by approving 150 wilderness bills in 8 years...how many has Obama done? ZERO!

it's inexcusable that while security was denied to our Libyan embassy, Crooked Hillary & Weak Barack spent $100,000 for 3 comedians to go to India on a tour called "Make Chai, Not War"

Weakbama watched a live video feed of the Benghazi attack from a drone that hovered overheard...& did NOTHING!

"our enemies are no different than us. they want a roof over their head & food on the table. America should be on whatever side that allows that to happen for them." - Barack Hussein Weakbama, an anti-American unpatriotic traitor who should be hanged

Forum List

Back