Barack Obama says Black men’s support for Trump is ‘not acceptable’

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
How do you like that black men, Obama is telling you you can't think for yourselves. I'm surprised he didn't also tell them to shut up and get in line.

Former president chides ‘brothers’ for not backing Kamala Harris

Please use the sharing tools found via the share button at the top or side of articles. Copying articles to share with others is a breach ofFT.com T&Cs and Copyright Policy. Email [email protected] to buy additional rights. Subscribers may share up to 10 or 20 articles per month using the gift article service. More information can be found here.
Barack Obama says Black men’s support for Trump is ‘not acceptable’

Barack Obama has said Black men’s support for Donald Trump is “not acceptable”, suggesting they were uncomfortable with a female candidate as the former Democratic president hit the campaign trail for Kamala Harris.Obama said in an unannounced stop at a Harris campaign office in the swing state Pennsylvania that he had not detected the “same kinds of energy and turnout in all quarters of our neighbourhoods and communities as we saw when I was running”.The problem seemed to be “more pronounced with the brothers”, Obama said. Support for Trump, whom he said had denigrated women, was “not acceptable”.

I would be very put off if someone said I was not who I am if I did not vote the way they felt I should vote.
Unfortunately it seems the democratic cult seems to do that a lot. Basket of deplorables. You are not black if you do not vote for me. Now this.
What gives any person the right to decide how someone else should vote or that they even have a better idea then you of what is in your best interest?

How do you like that black men, Obama is telling you you can't think for yourselves. I'm surprised he didn't also tell them to shut up and get in line.

Barack is just showing everyone what a stone-cold racist he is by telling blacks that they have to vote for their fake-black candidate.

The brothers know she's fake, and Barack is just destroying his credibility with them by insisting they all buy into the lie.

There is no way black men are going to allow a wimpy non-athletic soft mulatto man tell them what to do. It's like Charles Barkley said "Ain't no white liberal gonna tell me what I can or can't say".

Forum List

Back