Obama scolds "The Brothers" for moving away from Kamala and toward Donald Trump.

If you vote on facts, you don't vote for trump. Harris is the straight talk campaign canuck. Men don't vote on concepts of a plan.
Black men don't respect 0bama because the throws like a girl. Did you see his opening pitch at the Nationals game? The frickin ball took two bounces before it almost got there. MJ said 0bama was a "shit golfer", said he couldn't play. He's also half white and unathletic. Black men don't respect that. On that other hand, when Trump took the mound, he threw like a boss, being the former baseball star he was. Black men respect athletic ability.

Did Obama strut around and talk inner city to say he is one of them. He is not. He is a servant of the New World Order. And most of the leadership are White Men headquartered in Europe. That is your leadership IM2. And when their power is complete after suing you, they will not need you anymore. America must go down.
Obama is only half black, anyway...lol

Men will vote on facts and logic, not emotions.

One campaign focused on "hope and joy" while another focused on straight talk about addressing challenges. Both campaigns have their four years in the Executive Branch to compare. Men will compare how each works for them and their families.
Indeed Harris is running an emotional campaign, not based on rational solutions.

Yet notice how the people who yelled YOLO and did dumb things end up paying for them.

Conservatives use wisdom… Democrats want it to just feel good

Indeed Harris is running an emotional campaign, not based on rational solutions.

Yet notice how the people who yelled YOLO and did dumb things end up paying for them.

Conservatives use wisdom… Democrats want it to just feel good
I laugh because.. Can you imagine black men- who seem to be a bit tough and roudy to me...voting for a giggling woman like her. Sorry Obama... You're married to a woman who has bigger muscles then you.

The cutest thing I ever saw was some black guys in a video.. Telling Trump- after the attempt at his life. We'll protect you. I bet They could do a mighty good job at that too..
Go black men go... save us from these clowns. :oops:

What an asshole....instead of trying to find out what's going on its back to condescension and insult.
Obama lived for many years in both Chicago and Washington DC. Did he ever show any concern for "The Brothers" shooting the hell out of each other every week? Did he ever show any concern for the poor Black children growing up in inner city war zones? Now he shows up to wag his bony finger at "The Brothers" who are supporting Trump? What a phony, sanctimonious POS.

You think it's normal for an old ass white man to walk in on teenage girls who are getting undressed. Now that's weird, but you are a boot licker so u are used to white men using you.
I wasn’t the one that supported xiden, you did

God bless little Ashley biden and her diary

One of the Trump boot lickers in the Georgia case said MTG called him the Nword. Wow how did u miss that?
How did I miss that somebody said someone, called them the nword? How’d I miss that?

I don’t know, how in the world I would miss your stories about someone saying someone said something about someone…

Forum List

Back