Barack Obama spends double the time playing golf than on the economy

So what you are saying is that Obama spends eight times as much as Bush on economic matters, and we don't need a British tabloid to tell us this.

Just leading us out of the George W Bush created darkness and into the light of Tiny Tim' tiptoeing through the tulips with his ukelele and abundant drugs for recreational use, of which Mr Obama boasted mightily of his experience with as part of his qualifications for high office like he promised. When not golfing, Mr Obama is busy pressing the reset with Islam button which he had installed in the Oval Office upon his arrival there. Unfortunatelty, every time Comrade Obama presses the reset with Islam button, bombs go off on Boyleston St, Boston or a Muslim Army Psychiatrist shouts "Allahu Akhbar!", jumps up on a table at an Army base and starts shooting the soldiers surrounding him, or a fellow Muslim drives a car packed with explosive devices to, then abandons the car in Times Square, or a fellow Muslim tries to detonate an underwear bomb aboard a packed airtliner over American soil on Christmas Day, no less, or another Muslim starts shooting up an Army Recruiters office.
Too bad Momma Stanley missed her appointment with Kermit Gosnell, Barry. Americans are safer when he's golfin'

Obama Spends Twice As Much Time On Vacation/Golf As He Does On Economy | Weasel Zippers

So what you are saying is that Obama spends eight times as much as Bush on economic matters, and we don't need a British tabloid to tell us this.

You must've read the "You Must Be a Democrat If..." thread. Yeah - Bush did it!

Gee, I didn't even know the lazy good for nothing congress had sent him a bill to sign. Indeed, last I heard, they voted to make travel easier so they could go on yet another tax-paid vacation.

OP = MAJOR fail.

Note that in the body of the Breitbart pile shit, it does not say what the op does or even what Breitbart's title says. IOW, its just more lies fro the right.

The title reads:
Report: Obama Spent Twice as Much Time on Vacation/Golf as Economy

The statement in the body of the shit pile:
President Barack Obama has spent over twice as many hours on vacation and golf (976 hours) as he has in economic meetings of any kind (474.4 hours).

Anyway, where's the part where the congress has sent him even one bill?

Fun and Foolishness in a Dangerous Time

August 20, 2013 By Howard Rotberg

obamag-450x299.jpg

American presidents have often enjoyed golf (a game I myself like, and would play if I only had the time), but President Obama seems to always be playing golf when national emergencies strike – during the run up to the capture of Osama bin Laden, during the first bout of violence in Egypt in July, and again in the middle of August as the military fight with Muslim Brotherhood protestors took a more deadly turn, and for three days a couple of weeks before the looming March 1st deadline with Congress to avert automatic massive spending cuts.

George Bush for the first part of his presidency did the same thing. Margaret Talev writes for Bloomberg that, after Palestinian terrorists staged attacks in Israel, including the suicide bombing of a bus in August 2002, Bush gave the U.S. reaction from a golf course near his family’s vacation compound in Kennebunkport, Maine.

“I call upon all nations to do everything they can to stop these terrorist killers,” Bush said, adding, “Thank you. Now watch this drive.”

Bush, however, realized that his “fun” was looking increasingly “foolish”: In a 2008 interview with Politico, cited by Talev, Bush said he gave up golfing because it sent the “wrong signal” as the U.S. was engaged in a war. “I don’t want some mom whose son may have recently died to see the commander in chief playing golf,” he said in the interview.

Obama also went golfing during the Gulf oil spill crisis. Of course, good mental health requires some downtime in such an important and stressful job. Obama however is reported to have gone golfing 6 or 7 times during the 58 days of the Gulf oil spill crisis.

Obama is supposed to have received daily briefings during his last week’s vacation, where he golfed nearly every day, and which culminated in a round with Seinfeld show co-creator Larry David. David, whose wildly popular show about “nothing” and the fun-filled lives of four underemployed narcissistic New York liberals, has now earned his way into the realm of presidential golf partners.

However, I fear that we are making fun the ultimate measure of our lives. Moreover, if we appear in the West to be focused only on fun, those Islamists who enjoy jihad more than fun can easily surmise that they have a good chance of winning, and making a world-wide Caliphate when their opposition is too busy having fun to take up arms in defense of their own liberty.

The historical sense of “fun” as “foolishness” should be a warning to us all.

Fun and Foolishness in a Dangerous Time | FrontPage Magazine

John Boehner spends $400,000 tax payer dollars a year playing golf all over the country.

John Boehner spends $400,000 tax payer dollars a year playing golf all over the country.

What's he doing? Expensing it? Personally I'd be interested in seeing the itemized expense accounts of all the miscreants in Congress, I'd imagine there's some REAL dooseys in there.

What's he doing? Expensing it? Personally I'd be interested in seeing the itemized expense accounts of all the miscreants in Congress, I'd imagine there's some REAL dooseys in there.
Like the $12 billion/mo we've been spending on these bullshit wars for the past 10 years!

They're all scumbags. What about this don't you people understand?
There's one thing people should not lose sight of when it comes to Barack Obama....................he's a "politician!"

No matter what he said during his campaigns, he will eventually do, what politicians do.

Like the $12 billion/mo we've been spending on these bullshit wars for the past 10 years!
I'm not talking about that kind of expense, the blood & treasure numbers the warhawks in Washington blow are readily available, I'm talking about the PERSONAL & STAFF expense accounts for Congress critters, I'm willing to bet there's all sorts of malfeasance going on with the vast majority of 'em.

Note that in the body of the Breitbart pile shit, it does not say what the op does or even what Breitbart's title says. IOW, its just more lies fro the right.

The title reads:
Report: Obama Spent Twice as Much Time on Vacation/Golf as Economy

The statement in the body of the shit pile:
President Barack Obama has spent over twice as many hours on vacation and golf (976 hours) as he has in economic meetings of any kind (474.4 hours).

Anyway, where's the part where the congress has sent him even one bill?

Oh....so its vacation AND Golf

So Obama takes a one week vacation (7 days x 24 hrs) and that is 154 hours he could have spent in economic meetings

Conservative outrage is so childish

Forum List

Back