#BareShelvesBiden strikes again... Homeland Security issues warning...

Homeland Security issues bare shelves bulletin... don't buy more than you need.

Are the food shortage deniers still denying the truth?

Sounds like the dumbasses at DHS have too much time on their hands and more likely to provoke panic buying to me. PJ went to Kroger today. Got everything we needed, no problems. She didn't have to make a seperate trip, even to any of the other Krogers or Walmarts here in town. I do not know how it is where you live.

Homeland Security issues bare shelves bulletin... don't buy more than you need.

Are the food shortage deniers still denying the truth?

Went to the store the other day...Spent about 80 bucks on some food for the next week or so. They were out of a few things--frozen pizza. The rest of the stuff I wanted...all there. Easy Peasy.

Oh yeah, they had tons of frozen pizza but there is a cheap kind I like--they didn't have those.

White 6

We just got back from the supermarket...no pasta, flour or sugar...

And no winter storms here...48° and sunny.

We DID get wide mouth canning lids... first time available for months.

Went to the store the other day...Spent about 80 bucks on some food for the next week or so. They were out of a few things--frozen pizza. The rest of the stuff I wanted...all there. Easy Peasy.

Oh yeah, they had tons of frozen pizza but there is a cheap kind I like--they didn't have those.
Is Homeland lying?

That seems odd.

I was shocked yesterday when I went into COSTCO and saw entire pallet racks empty.

I was down in the Carson City costco yesterday, same thing. I actually took pictures it was so unexpected

Attachments

• 20220121_194157.jpg
    20220121_194157.jpg
    598.7 KB · Views: 24
I think it's an abundance of caution trying to make sure we don't have the panic buying that plagued most of the Blob's last year in office. Strange how you had no comments about those shortages and rationed items back then. #doublestandard
"You may have noticed empty shelves in some stores due to national supply chain issues, but there is no need to buy more than you normally would."

Nice to see you're now willing to admit there's a problem.

Last edited:
I was in Walmart Tuesday, no mild pork sausage, Jimmy Dean or Owens.

Sam's had Jimmy Dean's patties on sale for $2 less than normal three days ago here. Roof high stacks of toilet paper too. This after a local news station was claiming 'shortages' of both of those articles.

Forum List

Back