Barr did not say there was no widespread election fraud, as falsely reported.

Barr didn’t name Powell specifically but said: “There’s been one assertion that would be systemic fraud and that would be the claim that machines were programmed essentially to skew the election results. And the DHS and DOJ have looked into that, and so far, we haven’t seen anything to substantiate that.”
Barr is finally showing his true colors. William Barr cannot prosecute the case because he has not been served with the evidence in his official capacity as Attorney General, and furthermore it is clear that when Barr is served, he will not be the one prosecuting this particular case.

Trump's lawyerrs are not even arguing fraud occured when in court. That's for the press conferernces exclusively.
Well Trump's lawyers are saying a lot of bullshit these days. Apparently testimony only counts if it's given outside a dildo shop.

Not in their legal arguments they aren't. They are quite clear that they are NOT arguing fraud occurred.
What a bunch of disingenuous horse shit.:auiqs.jpg:

Or.....your conspiracy doesn't pan out. And yet another investigation into your allegations comes up empty.

That must be why there are currently 250 criminal election investigations going on just in the state of Georgia. You really need to learn the definition of a "conspiracy" and a "theory." There is no way there wasn't massive fraud and this is the biggest cover-up in the history of the country.

"The Secretary of State also announced his office is investigating 250 cases with specific complaints that range from dead voters, to double voters to non-resident voters."

That's the '250 criminal investigations' you were referring to?

And wasn't this the same Secretary of State that affirmed that Biden won a fair election in Georgia?

I'm sorry, Skypoop, are you somehow saying that all the above cases of illegal, invalid and fraudulent voting on top of the countless other cases and charges and irregularities amounts to a "conspiracy theory?"

So you're both citing and ignoring the Secretary of State of Georgia on election fraud.

Is he reliable on the topic, or isn't he? And if even you are ignoring your conspiracy, surely you'll understand if it doesn't matter much to us either.

Trump's lawyerrs are not even arguing fraud occured when in court. That's for the press conferernces exclusively.
Well Trump's lawyers are saying a lot of bullshit these days. Apparently testimony only counts if it's given outside a dildo shop.

Not in their legal arguments they aren't. They are quite clear that they are NOT arguing fraud occurred.
What a bunch of disingenuous horse shit.:auiqs.jpg:

Show us a court case submitted by Trump's lawyers in which they are arguing that fraud occurred. Here's a very famous one where Gulliani made it clear that they were NOT arguing fraud.

Show us, Angelo....don't tell us.

To be fair, I don't have a half hour right now to wait for Rudy to present his evidence, and while I agree that it would be impossible to explain away all these irregularities and "mischief" as innocent, jumping through his diatribe, the closest I heard him get to presenting any "evidence" was his use of the words: "statistical anomalies."

So OK: statistical anomalies raise questions, and questions deserve to be answered, but are not in themselves PROOF of anything. Now what Rudy has to do is show that these anomalies are impossible to explain as anything other than ballot tampering and to sufficient scale in enough states to change the election.

He's running out of time.

That said, the media have totally put the cart before the horse calling all of these things "baseless" long before the facts were even on the table!

How do you call a charge "baseless" when you haven't even investigated the matter? That alone is highly suspicious. Not only isn't the MSM investigating the charges, they don't even cover the stories and hearings! Welcome to the USA the leftards would have you live in, where there is a literal blackout on any news, stories or events they would rather you not know about and decide for yourself.

To be fair, I don't have a half hour right now to wait for Rudy to present his evidence, and while I agree that it would be impossible to explain away all these irregularities and "mischief" as innocent, jumping through his diatribe, the closest I heard him get to presenting any "evidence" was his use of the words: "statistical anomalies."

So OK: statistical anomalies raise questions, and questions deserve to be answered, but are not in themselves PROOF of anything. Now what Rudy has to do is show that these anomalies are impossible to explain as anything other than ballot tampering and to sufficient scale in enough states to change the election.

He's running out of time.

That said, the media have totally put the cart before the horse calling all of these things "baseless" long before the facts were even on the table!

How do you call a charge "baseless" when you haven't even investigated the matter? That alone is highly suspicious. Not only isn't the SM investigating the charges, they don't even cover the stories and hearings! Welcome to the USA the leftards would have you live in, where there is a literal blackout on any news, stories or events they would rather you not know about and decide for yourself.

When you make claims of voter fraud and don't have evidence, that's baseless. And Trump made those claims on day one.

As a delightful bookend, we have Attorney General William Barr affirming that they've found no evidence of widespread voter fraud just yesterday:

Barr told the AP that U.S. attorneys and FBI agents have been working to follow up specific complaints and information they’ve received, but “to date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election.”

With Trump's own attorney's making it very, very clear that they aren't arguing in any fraud occured as part of their legal arguments.

You're being played.

When you make claims of voter fraud and don't have evidence, that's baseless.

How did anyone know there was no evidence on Nov 5 when the election was still being counted, the charges were new and no evidence had been shown yet much less investigated? You can't. The evidence has be be presented in the courts, not to the press. The press covers the hearings then sees the evidence. The MSM were claiming it was all baseless long before the hearings even began.

But I'd be happy to hear your rational explanations for how all these anomalies and irregularities and known mischief could occur HONESTLY in JUST the right places at JUST the right times to win the election for Joe without a concerted effort to impede Trump votes while greatly extending Biden votes? With a high degree of calculated precision.

I'm waiting. Do be specific.

You really do need to learn something about logic and evidence, Skyqueen-- -- if a person is walking towards a hole and my view is momentarily blocked then when I can see again the man is gone, I don't need to have seen him fall into the hole to have evidence he is in fact in there at the bottom.

Especially when there is no where else he could have gone.

When you make claims of voter fraud and don't have evidence, that's baseless.

How did anyone know there was no evidence on Nov 5 when the election was still being counted, the charges were new and no evidence had been shown yet much less investigated? You can't. The evidence has be be presented in the courts, not to the press. The press covers the hearings then sees the evidence. The MSM were claiming it was all baseless long before the hearings even began.

But I'd be happy to hear your rational explanations for how all these anomalies and irregularities and know mischief could occur HONESTLY in JUST the right places at JUST the right times to win the election for Joe without a concerted effort to impede Trump votes while greatly extending Biden votes? With a high degree of calculated precision.

I'm waiting. Do be specific.

You really do need to learn something about lgic and evidence, Skyqueen-- -- if a person is walking towards a hole and my view is momentarily blocked then when I can see again the man is gone, I don't need to have seen him fall into the hole to have evidence he is in fact in there at the bottom.

Especially when there is no where else he could have gone.

Show us any presentation of evidence on November 5th. Trump made the accusation and backed it with absolutely nothing.

That's baseless.

And of course, none of his court cases since have even argued that fraud ever occurred. When pressed on whether or not they are arguing fraud, Trump's team has been very clear they are not.

And finally, we have Barr.....who with nearly a month, US Attorney and FBI agents following up on accusations of voter fraud have still found nothing to back up Trump's claim of a stolen election.

You've been played like a fiddle.

Barr didn’t name Powell specifically but said: “There’s been one assertion that would be systemic fraud and that would be the claim that machines were programmed essentially to skew the election results. And the DHS and DOJ have looked into that, and so far, we haven’t seen anything to substantiate that.”
Barr is finally showing his true colors. William Barr cannot prosecute the case because he has not been served with the evidence in his official capacity as Attorney General, and furthermore it is clear that when Barr is served, he will not be the one prosecuting this particular case.

Or......the 'stolen election' conspiracy is just blithering nonsense.

Occam's Razor, my friend.

And finally, we have Barr..... You've been played like a fiddle.
And just when you liberals thought Barr would be successful in betraying Trump.
In which case Joe Biden and the Ukraine mess will just go away and Trump will serve a second term in office as he was elected by a landslide.
People who are not my friends should not be threatening me with sharp objects. Have you ever seen an old-fashioned straight razor, well stropped, in operation? And people are doing martial arts with it.

And finally, we have Barr..... You've been played like a fiddle.
And just when you liberals thought Barr would be successful in betraying Trump.

Or....if I'd looked at the election results. Evidence so good that we've used it as the basis of electing every president for generations.

Or.....if I'd noted that Trump insisted that he was robbed of the election, accused his opponent of fraud and demanded the results be voided.....in 2016. When he made the same accusations against Ted Cruz in Iowa.

Or.....if I'd noted that Trump presented absolutely nothing to back up his claims when he started with his 'stolen election' conspiracy.

Or.....if I'd noted that the hand counts of physical ballots matched the official tallies to a ridiculous degree.

Or....if I'd noted that Trump's own attorneys starkly refused to argue in court that fraud had ever occurred.

Barr affirming that with nearly a month to look into claims, no evidence of widespread voter fraud was found .....is just frosting.

You've been played.

Now, now, there was some election fraud... Trump told people in North Carolina to vote twice.

Guess that makes him a hypocrite now for accusing Democrats of election fraud, huh?

That is another lie.

However he also continued saying;
“There’s a growing tendency to use the criminal justice system as sort of a default fix-all,” he said, but first there must be a basis to believe there is a crime to investigate.

“Most claims of fraud are very particularized to a particular set of circumstances or actors or conduct. ... And those have been run down; they are being run down,” Barr said. “Some have been broad and potentially cover a few thousand votes. They have been followed up on.”

He also stated ;
"To date,
we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election," Barr said.
However, THIS is the misleading headline;

The DOJ has done zero investigations?? Looks like Barr was a “‘deep state plant “

That is another lie.

However he also continued saying;
“There’s a growing tendency to use the criminal justice system as sort of a default fix-all,” he said, but first there must be a basis to believe there is a crime to investigate.

“Most claims of fraud are very particularized to a particular set of circumstances or actors or conduct. ... And those have been run down; they are being run down,” Barr said. “Some have been broad and potentially cover a few thousand votes. They have been followed up on.”

He also stated ;
"To date,
we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election," Barr said.
However, THIS is the misleading headline;

The DOJ has done zero investigations?? Looks like Barr was a “‘deep state plant “
We're all closet deep state plants...even Trump. Haven't you heard?

Who would ever believe that ?
1607007480838.png

To quote your own OP, refuting the name of the thread: "To date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election," Barr said.

So if Barr goes to the Indy 500 with a bag over his head and says he hasn't seen any evidence of widespread car racing there, will you conclude that he affirmed that no cars were there, Dipstick?

Or.....

"Barr told the AP that U.S. attorneys and FBI agents have been working to follow up specific complaints and information they’ve received, but “to date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election.”

Remember, TB.....you don't actually know what you're talking about.

But tell us more about the Indy 500.

The AG that lied before Congress to protect trump says there is NO election fraud that would make trump a two term president. What else is there?

Someone please tell the Liar in Chief to quit acting like a baby and to stop trying to steal the election. I am very afraid that we have not seen the last desperate effort by a Mad King who has been removed.

The AG that lied before Congress to protect trump says there is NO election fraud that would make trump a two term president. What else is there?

Someone please tell the Liar in Chief to quit acting like a baby and to stop trying to steal the election. I am very afraid that we have not seen the last desperate effort by a Mad King who has been removed.
Not what he said.

Forum List

Back